• Published 12th Jan 2013
  • 6,241 Views, 269 Comments

The Four Strangers - The One and only One



Four defective Flood Juggernaut Elite Forms land in the world of Equestria. They will meet new friends and foes on the journey to redeem the name of their species.

  • ...
21
 269
 6,241

The Town Part 3: The Carousel Boutique

The Four Strangers

The Town Part 3: The Carousel Boutique

"Do I take life or give it? Who is victim, and who is foe?" - Gravemind (Halo 3)

While the group of unicorns were heading towards The Carousel Boutique, Tolerance was easily getting himself distracted by all the activity and worry of stepping on somepony or their stuff. He was also worried of getting hit by the local pegasi. A specific grey coated pegasus had almost hit him at least five times, at which during these times he would loose concentration on what his hologram was doing, again almost blowing this cover. His brother weren't fairing any better with said pegasus, she was extremely close to touching Restraints sensory organs, luckily after a while Rainbow Dash flew by and told the pegasus 'Derpy' to be careful and warning her that she may hit a building or somepony. After that Derpy landed and started to head off in a random direction. Then they had to avoid bumping into Rainbow dash as she was talking to Twilight about something, they couldn't hear because they were using their sensors to avoid things.

"Isn't that an interesting story Twilight, giant creatures, Scootaloo has a strange imagination?"

"Ya...Rainbow, that is an interesting story." Unbeknownst to Rainbow Dash, Twilight was a becoming a nervous wreck, first she hears a strange story from Applejack about what her sister saw and know her is Rainbow Dash telling her the same story, but she got hers from Scootaloo.

"Well, Twilight I'm going to go back to work and stuff." With that Rainbow Dash flew off to the nearest cloud and instead of working, laid back and fell asleep. Twilights doubt began to grow, she just needed to know if Sweetie Bell had a similar story before she could start planning anything, but for all she knew the unicorns behind her and the creatures in Applebloom's and Scootaloo's story are just a coincidence or that Ponyville may be in danger, but she did her best not to show it. She didn't want to falsely accuse anypony of being anything until she had all the facts.

The group had arrived at The Carousel Boutique, it was a fairly tall building that was brightly decorated with white, purple and other sorts of colors. As they entered they could see Rarity busy working on a dress for client, with the sound of a bell ring the four Juggernauts were all positioned at the closest window to them, none being open so they couldn't fake levitation, but could still have the holograms interact with the two ponies.

"Welcome to the Carousel Boutique, how may I...oh Twilight its nice to see you, and it looks like you brought company."

"Ya, I'm showing them around town, we just got back from Applejack's place and decided to head here next."

"Oh that so nice of you darling, I bet they just love it here, all of Equestria's finest clothing can be found here."

Rarity began to fall into her little world, when Pinkie came running through the door, this spooked Mercy, who jumped and hid behind one of the mannequins. The other holograms just stared at him until they shrugged it off, they can understand, they aren't in the clear yet. Pinkie ran into Twilight, which both together slammed in to rarity with all her fabrics.

"Pinkie!" They both yelled in unison.

"Oh, sorry girls, I'm just so excited about the party tonight and I just couldn't stop running around, oh here's your invitations you two." As Rarity and Twilight were untangling themselves from the fabric Pinkie Pulled out two invitations and quickly gave them to Rarity and Twilight and ran towards the door, but then stopped and turned around, "Oh I almost forget," she pulled out four more invites and gave them to the unicorn brothers faster then you could say random and ran out the door.

"You are right Twilight, Pinkie is random, and is not your normal pony." Stated Obligation as he went over with his brothers to help the two mares finish untangling themselves and began to gently roll up the fabric, they were able to do this because during the randomness of Pinkie they had opened some of the windows from the outside.

"Ya, she can be a hoof full when she gets to pull off parties for new ponies and since there are four of you she must be even more excited then usual," replied Twilight as she used a spell to fix herself and used the same spell on Rarity after she was untangled. Twilight took her invitation with her magic and began to read it her look went from being in a normal stature to being a look of surprise. "It looks like this party is going to be outside and she even called in a DJ and multiple bands in to play multiple genres of music. Pinkie's never ever put so much work into a party before?"

"It may be because that there are four new ponies instead of one." Rarity said.

"Mmm...that may be the reason." Twilight continued to look at the invitation, turning it around to find even details on the back, Twilight's face went from being confused to having a panic tone.

"Umm Twilight you okay?" Asked a worried Tolerance and everypony stared at Twilight waiting for an answer.

"Oh, its nothing, its just that Pinkie has also invited both Princesses, why would that worry me?" Twilight's mane began to become messy and her pupils got really small. Rarity and the four unicorns started to back away from Twilight as she started to walk to the door, mumbling words to herself that everything would be okay. By then Sweetie Bell had waken up and was walking down the stairs. Sweetie Bell, still being tired, walked past the group into the kitchen, not paying attention to anything. Ounce Twilight had left the building everypony let relaxed and the four unicorns turned towards Rarity with confusion.

"What was that about?" Asked Restraint.

"Oh, Twilight just flips when it comes to the Princesses."

Sweetie Bell walked back into the room, still tired from her adventure in the forest, "Sis, i had the weirdest dream last night, the girls and I had snuck out of our homes and went into the forest to see Zecora about something and we got lost and then we were attacked by timberwolves, we ran into a cave where we were saved by four giant creatures, one of them even used its body to shield us, then I was just outside the forest being carried by one of them and then I wake up."

"Well, actually darling, you did sneak out last night, but the those weren't creatures, they were probably just thee four gentlecolts that you saw, they brought you back before we could start searching for you three."

Sweetie Bell processed this new information as said unicorns slipped outside and left. Sweetie Bell knew what she had seen and had to think about it, four creatures and four unicorns, which had to mean one thing, the new ponies that Rarity just mentioned and left must be the creatures in disguise. Sweetie Bell decided to agree with her sister for now until she could talk to her friends to confirm her suspicions.

"Later..." Sweetie Bell mumbled as she headed to the bathroom to clean up.

Author's Note:

DUN DUN DUN!! the plot thickens. (No pun intended)

And thank you those how helped me get out of my predicament.