• Published 8th Jan 2013
  • 3,600 Views, 76 Comments

Equestria, What A Place. - 254Ddubman



Stanley Madison is a 24 year old college student that needs to write a paper about something that has happen in his life that has changed him. After a rough time thinking on the subject , a accident transpires really increasing the subject tenfold.

  • ...
23
 76
 3,600

Chapter 2: Clothing 'n' Junk

"And well that pretty much sums up how we six met, and defeated countless evil folk." Finishes Applejack telling the story of the super powered ponies, or something like that. I was too in tooned by the taste of this pie, HOLY SHIT it was delicious.

"Any questions their, partner?" She continued as I finish the pie. I respond

"No, but this pie was incredible!" I said in awe. She giggled at my joy from the pie, As I had it literally on my face.

"You should probably go wash your face their, Stan." She said pointing at the apple glazed substance on my face. I quickly touch my face to see exactly what she was talking about. And there it was, The sweet substance of apple pic on my hands.

You pig.

"Hey! Your right." I replied to Applejack "Sorry I couldn't help it. But this pie right here is. The. Fucking. SHIT." I said with glee as I got up to wash my face. Applejack was then confused by my choice of language, but accepted the gesture anyway. I continued

"Wheres the bathroom?" I asked getting a better view of the cottage in days.

"It's upstairs, To the right." She replied. I nodded my head and my way towards the stairs. Until a thought hit me.

Hey fatass! Don't you think your too big to be walking up some stairs made for small horses?

At that moment, I turn to Applejack for approval.

"Hey Applejack. Wont these stairs collapse or something, over my size?" I questioned

"Ah don't think so. But Ah can assure you that they're sturdy enough to hold 3 mules." Applejack responded

"Well... Alright then." I said nervously taking my first step on the stairs. Each creek in every step I made up the stairs made my heart drop further and further, until I made it to the top. "Well that was easy." I said with relief under my breath.

I soon found the bathroom and made my way inside, because the door was already open and there was no need to knock. The bathroom operated quite well then I expected in this world, especially cottage wise. The sink, toilet, and tub all looked the same as they do on my world, but they were only a couple of inches smaller. I turned to look at the mirror to see my glorious pie filled face, and I came to spot a couple of bruises on my neck, most likely from the neck snapping incident. It didn't hurt that much anymore, but I didn't make it any better by trying to chock myself to death. I also noticed a 2 dimensional figure upon myself, but then I thought "I have seen worst then this, and i'm pretty sure i'm not on drugs."

I started to turn the sink faucet to clear my face, when suddenly, from the corner of my eye I notice a white bunny pass the bathroom. I quickly sticked my head out the door to tell if this was true, And quite frankly it was, as the little white thing bounced down the stairs. "What a peaceful place." I thought to myself while turning back to the sink to finish the job.

After I got done freshening up, I notice a smelly aroma coming from my armpits.

Dude, just say you fucking stink...

My thoughts were right, I did stink. I probably should take a shower soon before these other ponies start noticing. So I made my way towards the tub, until another thought hit me. "Even if I were to take a bath, I didn't bring extra clothes with me. I would remain smelling like shit!" I thought to myself, now making my way out the bathroom.

As I started walking back down stairs, not thinking about the consequences this time. I tripped over one of the oddly shape steps, and quickly plummeted towards the ground face first. But I quickly jolted up like it was just a inconvenience...

Who the fuck are ya? Superman ore something?!

My brain had the good right to question what just happened, it's like ever since I got here... I felt different health wise. I feel like, if I got knocked down, I could get back up in a matter of seconds . But then again, It could be drugs...

--------------------------------------------------------

Applejack then came running out of the kitchen into the room over hearing me falling.

"Are ya okay, Sugarcube?" She asked with much concern

"Yea i'm surprisingly alright actually." I replied dusting off my shoulders.

"Oh thank Celestia, Ah wouldn't know what we'll do if you gotten hurt again. You were just beginning to get the hang of this world." said Applejack relieved of my condition. Again, these horses really care about me, it almost made me blush at the idea.

You.Fucking.Faggot.

"It's okay really." I assured her. "But could I ask you a question?" I continued.

"Yeah, Sure Anything." She replied curiously.

"Okay, You said that one pony.... um Rarity? Could make clothes right?"

"Yeah?"

"Ok Cool, I was wondering if she could make me some new clothes, ya know? Since i'm going to be living here for a while and all..." I finished

"Oh yea sure, she could do that!" she responded. "Just tell her your a friend of ours." she continued.

I raised my eyebrow for a second thinking that she would led me to her. So I asked

"Wait, your not taking me to her?." I asked her.

"To be honest, Ah want to, but I spent too much time here then I should've. I was just about to head back to the farm and pick up Applebloom from school." She explained

I wasn't sure who Applebloom was, but she must be pretty important so I wasn't going to question it.

"Oh, That's alright. What about Fluttershy, could she take? I asked.

"She left to go get some animal food some time ago. So i'm afraid not, partner." She replied. "Why don't ya just go by yourself?" she added.

I then thought to myself the weird stares I might receive upon arrival to this pony filled land. I might just get arrested for being an illegal alien or something. But then again, if Applejack and Fluttershy are kind enough to care for me, the place shouldn't be so bad.

"I was, it's just that I don't know my way around here pretty well, so I thought I should have a guide or something." I finally responded.

"It's a giant pink and blue boutique, it's pretty hard to miss in Ponyville." Applejack replied leaving out the door. I guess it is up to me. Might as well get this over with I assume.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I left the front door, a breeze of fresh air punched me in the face. The atmosphere here was like no other compared to my world. The birds flying, the little critters grazing, the horses in the sky pushing clou....... WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE! Horses pushing clouds in the motherfucking sky? How is that logica...... You know what nevermind.

I continued walking down the hill of Fluttershy's cottage, looking at the other odd sites as I made my journey towards Ponyville.

I past a few sites upon arrival like this one giant ass mountain with towers and a glorious waterfall surrounding it. I guess that's were the princess lady lives. Applejack told me she had great magical powers, or some shit. So I highly plan on meeting her, maybe she'll know how to get me back home.

A little closer coming towards the town, I notice more horses than i'm used to. It's like everywhere left to right, I see another fucking pony. Applejack wasn't kidding about the term "Pony" in Ponyville. But, I smelled like shit, so there is always a good side of getting through this I guess.

The boutique was a couple of blocks away from my angle of view, and already ponies started eyeballing me, whispering to each other while pointing. I just simply ignored them, and made my way. There were colorful horses left and right, some red with black manes, some black with red manes, and alot of them had tattoos. "Man these ponies sure do love body art." I thought to myself heading towards the door I hoped was Rarity's.

I held my breath for a long while before knocking on the door. Three simple slow knocks came from my fist while I waited. I then hear trotting towards the door, I then tried my best to think of a good first impression to give the mare. The door then swings open.

"Hello?" I hear an anonymous voice say from the other side. I wasn't quite sure were the voice was coming from, but it sounded like a child. I replied.

"Um, Is anyone home?" I asked unaware of where the voice was coming from.

"Yes, I'm right here!" I heard the anonymous voice say once again. But still no sight. I even tried looking inside the house a little, still no one.

"Where are you exactly?" I asked once more in confusion.

"I'M DOWN HERE!" I heard the aggravated anonymous child like voice say. I soon looked down in response to see what the voice was talking about. It was then I saw another horse... but this time it was a smaller version of the ones i'm used to seeing. Like a midget version of them. She was white, with a purple and pink mane, and clear green eyes. I then asked out of curiosity...

"Oops, Sorry didn't see ya there. Um... Are you Rarity?" I said starching my neck nervously.

She then cocked her head, then laughed at the view of my question. I was going to laugh too, now realizing I might be at the wrong house or something. I have to admit, looking at that midget pony laugh was a cute site, but I still wanted my question answered. She then continued and told me.

"No, haha. I'm Sweetie Belle! Rarity is my sister." She said still chuckling at the fact that I thought she was her sister.

"Oh! Um, Well, This is embarrassing. Well is she here?" I asked trying not to look silly.

"Yea she's here, she's upstairs actually! You can come in if you'd like." She said with a nice gesture and smile. Well I didn't want to be rude, so I accepted her offer and sat down on a near by couch as she bolted up the stairs. By the looks of the place from where I was looking seemed pretty fancy. Almost like this should be the princesses castle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I soon heard trotting coming down the stairs of two ponies this time. Then showed up a mare, this time with a white coat just like her sister's, and just a purple mane.

"Hello, Darling. What can I do you for-..." She then stopped by the glance of my unlikely species i'm assuming. I think I would've reacted the same way if I saw a alien in my house. So I broke the barrier of silence.

"Um hey, Rarity. I'm a friend of Applejack and Fluttershy's. I'm here to get a couple changes of clothes?" I told her. She then started frequently blinking before replying.

"Oh! You must be that creature Rainbow Dash told me about a couple of days ago." She replied.

"Yep, that's a... That's me!" I said not being aware of her knowing about me. "So can you help me out?" I continued. She was haste to reply.

"Well I was on my break, but any friend of my friends is a friend of mine." She said with a smile. I smiled also at this, how generous she was to help me out. People here are 10 times nicer than the people on my world.

"Thank You Very Much, Miss Rarity." you said with glee

Did.....Did you just call a horse.....A Miss?

"Please, No need for the added "Miss", It makes me feel old. Just call me Rarity." she assured me. But then her sister butted in by saying.

"Haha, You ARE old Rarity!" said the little pony with laughter. It then came to my attention that she was the "little" sister of the house, and not a midget like I speculated. But Rarity just rolled her eyes at what she said and continued.

"Well, Moving on. I will have to need your clothing measurements, Especially for a type of creature I never made clothing for." continued the mare. Which was weird because I really didn't know my sizes that well, I would usually call my mom for that type of stuff. And even when I shopped by myself I always bought extra large..... everything, so I'd know it will automatically fit. So I replied with-

"Um, I don't know my measurements real well.." I said looking towards the ground.

"No need to worry, I'll take your measurements for you. It only takes a couple of minutes anyway." She said assuring me not to worry.

"Oh Cool! Thanks Rarity!" I said hopping from the couch in joy.

"No Problem, Dear. Just take off your clothing and under garments and we'll get started." Rarity said while grabbing little red glasses and tape measures with her magic horn thingy.

"Yea, Sure......Wait, WHAT!"