• Published 8th Jan 2013
  • 3,599 Views, 76 Comments

Equestria, What A Place. - 254Ddubman



Stanley Madison is a 24 year old college student that needs to write a paper about something that has happen in his life that has changed him. After a rough time thinking on the subject , a accident transpires really increasing the subject tenfold.

  • ...
23
 76
 3,599

Chapter 4: Twilight: Breaking Back

Whispers... Whispers was all I could hear while I was knocked out into oblivion. Some of the voices sounded familiar, Like Applejack and Rarity. But their was this one specific voice I couldn't quite put my finger on. I know I've heard it before on my world, most likely on a T.V. show or something like that countless times. But I still wasn't sure.

"Come up here Spike, He's moving!" I heard the anonymous familiar voice say. Happy to see me alive. Who ever she was... She cared apparently. Her voice then reminded me about power... some kind of "strong"-ness to it, but i'm getting off subject here.

I started gaining enough conscious to try and open my eyes to the occurring voice. And you'll never guess where it was coming from... THAT'S RIGHT, ANOTHER FUCKING TALKING HORSE. I would at least think i'd be used to them by now, but I don't know. She was that one purple horse I saw walking into Rarity's boutique as I left.

"Hey there sleepy head, ya feeling alright?" Questioned the purple pony, surprised to see my eyes.

"I- I feel funny.." I stated really feeling unusual . It then came to my attention that I had a purple field aura surrounding my body.Scared SHITLESS I continued

"Are you sucking my body fluids from my ass and eyes!?" I said panicking, but I couldn't move an inch.

"Um... WHAT? No, why would I do such a thing?" she said assuring me not to panic. But I didn't give in.

"Then why can't I fucking move!" I said shouting at her. Her eyes then got big and worried as I shouted. But then she shortly lowered her eyes with anger.

"Most friends would thank ponies for saving there lives!" she uttered frustrated at my attitude. I wasn't even sure where I was, let alone even know who this pony was. Last thing I remember after the accident was Applejack asking me if I was ok, but I responded to her by passing out. How I ended up here is beyond my thought.

"First off, I don't even know who you are, to even think of calling you my friend. And Second... Where am I?!" I responded still a little frustrated, but calming down. She soon looked at me with sadistic eyes as soon as I mention I wasn't her friend. The horse are really freaking me out, its like friendship is magic to them or something... But then she finally replied.

"Um, Y- Your in my house, after you were injured by Big Mac, Applejack told me to use my healing spell on you till you get better." she responded while looking at the ground, I guess she still thought I was mad at her. And to be honest, I still kinda was. I just wish she could've told me sooner... Now, I feel bad.

"...Oh." I responded looking to the other side of me.

"Hey Twilight, Did you say something?" I heard a male voice down stairs calling. It didn't get my attention to turn around, because there was still an awkward silence in the room we were in. The voice has then gotten closer..

"I couldn't hear you at first-..." The male voice then came to a stop as it saw us in complete silence.

"What's going on in here?" The voice asked. It was then I turned around to see... You know what... Take a wild guess again. It took me by surprise the first time i've seen it. Oh, And if you think you guess right... You was wrong. It wasn't another talking magical powered horse. Nope. It was a FUCKING midget purple dragon!

"HOLY SHIT! IT'S A FUCKING MIDGET DRAGON!" I said excitedly upon site, like I was a fucking 9 year old on Christmas day. " I've always wanted one!" I added. I then looked over to the purple unicorn beside me with a sly smile on her face because of my reaction.

"Hey, Hey. Let's get one thing straight here. I'm not a "midget" dragon.." Replied the purple dragon with confidence.

"That's right. He's not a "midget" dragon. He a BABY dragon!" Finished the purple horse beside me. The dragon then lightly blushes in embarrassment. It didn't really make a difference to me, it was still a FUCKING actual dragon... and it talked too. It was a fucking awesome site to see.

"This is spike, he is my trusty assistant." Continued the mare. Which took me by surprised, I mean he's a fucking dragon, what is he doing assisting horses. Could he just set this place a blaze with his dragon fire or something... but this world. *Facepalm

The mare then traveled her look back to me with concern. I also looked towards her with an eyebrow. I didn't even now her name, but yet I yelled at her... Those feels, man.

"Um, Wh- What's your name again?" I asked stuttering nervously.

"It's Twilight... " She said without hesitation. Upon hearing that name, flashes of that horrible book series I hate came into thought.

"Are you aware that you have the same name as a book on my world?" I asked her. Her eyes then lit up with amazement over the thought.

"A book? About Twilight. That's always been a dream of hers" quoted Spike over the idea also.

"Trust Me, You wouldn't like to be known after this book, it's so horrible!" I said assuring them that it's not nothing to be excited over.

"Aw, Come on. How bad can it be?" said Twilight curiously.

"You. Do Not. Want To Know" I replied with all seriousness. Her eyes began to be wide open after I said it, and she just took my word on it.

"Well, All books aside, How are ya feeling?" asked the concerned mare. It then came to my attention that she really did care for me, even when I overreacted to her. I knew very soon I would have to apologize for my actions.

"I'm feeling better than how I was before I passed out. How long was I out anyway?"

"Oh, Um... 3 days so far."

"3 DAYS!" I shouted surprised at how much time has elapsed.

"Yea, Your injuries were quite critical. We're more than lucky that your even alive, right now." explained Twilight.

"Injuries? What broke?" I said curiously.

"Well your spinal cord was broken in half from the impact of the hit, and your left shoulder fractured also." Replied Twilight

ouch.

Ouch was indeed the right thing to say. If this happened to me in my world....I'd pretty much be Dead. Now I really have to thank this mare as soon as possible.

"What happened the last few days?" I asked.

"Applejack and Big Mac visited you on the daily basis, Rarity came by and dropped off some clothes for you, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash came by to check up on you also." said Spike, even though I asked Twilight. I was surprised that so many ponies cared, let alone Rainbow Dash. Looks like being attack by burgers can really get you some attention.

"Wow." was simply my response. My stomach then started to grumble. I was hungry as shit... I wish I had my chips back.

"Um, Twilight. Do you have anything to eat? I'm starving up a storm here."

"I would recommend you not to eat for a while."

"WHAT! Why?" I shouted in confusion.

"Because If I stop doing the spell you'll go back into your pained state, and you might pass out again. She said. "I have been doing this spell for the last 3 days also, so I know how you feel." she finished with the look of being tired.

"So how long is it going to be until your finished?" I asked staring at my stomach

"Funny you asked, This is actually the last day until tomorrow afternoon. You should be stable by then." She said looking at her growling stomach as well. We both were obviously hungry, and we both smelled pretty bad... Well me specifically. But still, I might die of starvation at any time now it seemed.

"Could you like... Um, take the spell off for a couple of minutes, So I can at least eat a quick snack or something." I asked looking questionably at the mare.

"Are you sure you can bare the pain if I do? she said raising her eyebrow at the question.

"Come on how bad can it hurt?" I said pretty sure of myself.

"Alright, if you say so." Twilight said releasing the spell. I didn't feel any different actually, I didn't know what see she was worried about. I felt fine! I then rose out of the bed at a quick pace to hurry and eat something... But then..

"HOLY BULL FUCKING SHIT, ASS, SUGAR TITS MCGEE!!!" I shouted out as I collapsed to ground in unbearable pain. Spike then ran away as quick as he could, alarmed by the loud language. I felt like Mike Tyson punched me in the back 68 times with his bare fists, just before Liu Kang snapped my left arm in half. I started blacking out as I had a painful seizure on the cold wooden floor.

"I told you so." Was all I heard, as I lost the will to keep my eyes open.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Princess Celestia,

It is now Day 4 of me using the occurring healing spell on Stan, Tomorrow he should be up and running. He passed out today a couple of minutes after waking up, but he'll be just fine. I'm still not quite sure about this species just yet. He very unique and his vocabulary is a bit... "rural". It also comes to my attention that it doesn't have hooves like we ponies, but yet he has the same features comparing to spike and other creatures, with what they call claws, paws, and other names. This creature also has aggression among meeting new encounters, but seems to calm down through progression. I've also noticed he has a horn like us unicorns. But it only seems to be visible during night, then it goes back hidden during the day. I haven't noticed it until last night when I tried to get a better angle of it but it was beneath various clothing, I then came to my attention that he wanted it hidden. Although... This is for research.. I think he'll understand. I'm going to get more information on it, and send it to you as quick as I can.

Your Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was nightfall and the mare was more than ready to begin studying. Twilight Sparkle started to focus her magic on the sheets that were covering Stan as he slept. Carefully sliding it down his body to reveal his clothes. It was then she saw the horn she speculated last night sticking from under his pants. Taking a more careful look at it this time, she began unzipping his pants to have better look. The horn then began to stick out more under the protective clothing. She then began carefully sliding his under garment down to reveal majestic horn. As soon as she was finished unveiling all the clothing, she began examining the addition.

"This is an oddly peculiar shape for a horn, but then again.. it is a different species." she whispered to herself. The mare began focusing her magic on the Stan's horn as it kept swaying and moving while she was analyzing. Focusing her magic for a while, then horn began to expand in size. This amazed Twilight at the site on how big it had gotten. She then began focusing more magic on the horn to prevent it from getting any bigger. Looking around it, Twilight then saw a hole at the tip of the horn. This intrigued her even more as she focused her magic on what was inside. And what seemed like a short while after she did, the horn started to rumble and burst a white liquid substance onto Stan's shirt. It was then she realized... I wasn't a horn...

"OH ON, OH NO, OH NO, OH NO." was all she was thinking panicking at the site.

"What am I going to do.." she then thought biting on her hooves. It was with quick decision, she decided that NOTHING happened. She soon began sliding his under garments and pants back up in a rush. And Upon zipping up his pants, something unforchunate happens. His "horn" got caught upon zipping, and Stan rises in a instant

"HOLY DOG FUCK TWILIGHT! What happened?" screamed Stan while holding on to himself.

"Um.... What are you talking about, it must of been a bad dream or something-, You should go back to sleep" She said scratching her neck and uncontrollably laughing.

"Hmm, Your probably right." Said Stan looking sleepy once again.

"But Twilight....Um- this seems like a perfect time to tell you something." Stan continued while turning to the mare, who begins to look in concern.

"I- I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to yell at you. I now even consider you as a friend also, after basically saving my life... " Stan said with his eyes closed hoping for a good response.

Twilight then quickly hugged Stan as if she hasn't seen him in years. "Apology accepted." said twilight hugging him tightly. Stan then returned the gesture also, even if he was a little sore. After the short hug Stan vision then glides down to his T-shirt, which was covered in a white sticky substance.

"What is this?" he said while examining the liquid. Twilight then replied with a blushing giggle, Which raises a eyebrow from Stan.