• Published 8th Jan 2013
  • 3,599 Views, 76 Comments

Equestria, What A Place. - 254Ddubman



Stanley Madison is a 24 year old college student that needs to write a paper about something that has happen in his life that has changed him. After a rough time thinking on the subject , a accident transpires really increasing the subject tenfold.

  • ...
23
 76
 3,599

Chapter 1: Explanatory

I'm really starting to think i'm on drugs or going on some LSD trip or something. Because what I just witnessed wasn't normal to human eyes. While the time I was knocked out, all I could hear were hoof steps, constant opening and shutting of doors, and received the aroma of apples... lots of apples..

"Is it still... unconscious?" I hear the familiar shy voice say as it entered the room.

"Ah think so, Ah haven't checked on it since I got here." I hear a southern female-ish voice say.

And on cue of what she said, I hear more hoof steps, But this time they were coming towards me. I slowly feel the sensation of hooves on my forehead and chest, which made me wake up on impact.

"Who, What, Where, what's going on, what time is it... did I miss my cartoons?!?! I say hesitantly waking up from my ordeal.

"Calm down there, partner!, you're doing just fine." I hear the southern voice beside me say. As I slowly turned around with half-awake eyes to analyze the voice. It was then I saw another FUCKING horse, but this time it was orange with green big eyes and a yellow....ummm, what do you call it again?

A Mane?

Oh yeah, and a blonde yellow mane. She was then eyeballing me, as if she was waiting for a response with big curious eyes and a sheepish smile.

"Well, you can understand what i'm saying right?" says the orange.... "pony" still looking with concern. I respond

"Oh great,another one! Can every living thing here talk or something? I said with frustration under my breath from being knocked out countless times. But this time my head feels more average then it recently did, so I wont be passing out anytime soon. Moving on to the concerned mare.

"Well now that you mention it, trees, rocks, and apples can't talk." says the responding mare with a chuckle. I chuckled also at the fact that logic still exists here where ever I was.

"Well yeah I know that, but i'm just not use to the whole, horses talking thing." I say as a rebuttal to her response.

"Excuse me sir, not to be rude, but we're not horses. We're ponies, Horses are better known as a filthy term here." says the orange pony as she explained. Hm, no wonder the blue one had a harsh attitude when I pointed it out. But on to some real questions that need to be answered.

"Who are you, Where am I, And were are my chips?" I said with kindly demand. She responded

"Well I'm Applejack, And you're near Everfree forest right now, and what are chips? Don't get me wrong Ah've heard of chocolate chips, but just plain chips....I'm kinda stumped." says the mare replying to my questions.

"Nevermind the chips." I say still confused on my whereabouts. "What's a "Everfree" forest?" I asked once more.

"Well, it's where Fluttershy lives next to, and who's house you're in right now!" she said with glee realizing the thought of a conversation brewing. Fluttershy... it's probably that one yellow horse that had the sweet voice. I ask a more descriptive question.

"Where in this "world" am I, if you could be more specific?" I say with more concern then before. "All the stuff I'm seeing right now... isn't usual to me." I added on. She then looked at me with slight sadness now knowing that I really didn't know where I was.

"Well um, lets see. You're in Equestria!" She says with enthusiasm as she pointed around outside.

"Equestria?" I say with a huge eyebrow raised.

"Yes, Where us pony-folk live, breed, crop, and all sorts of wonderful things. And this magnificent place is ran by the one and only Princess Celestia, and her sister Luna. As she explained everything, I felt half of my brain explode over the sound of this nonsense. I had to be dreaming or something... I have an idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I reached for my belt to un-buckle it, that Applejack pony was still explaining things I hardly even listened to now. I then forced the neck brace off of my body. Then warpped the belt around my neck, for an attempt to wake me up from this psycho madness world of talking horses. I began to forcefully pull the belts tongue.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING

Killing myself, duh.

DUDE STOP, THIS IS COMPLETELY REAL YOU FUCKING RETARD!

This can't be real, have you seen all the shit that's happened. No fucking way!

I'M YOUR BRAIN, I FUCKING SEE EVERYTHING YOU DO, DUMBASS. CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME THIS ONCE!

My attempt of suicide became futile when the orange pony dashes towards my rescue. "What in the hay are you doing, partner! She yells alarmed by actions. At the shock of her voice another pony comes running in unaware of what was going on. It was Fluttershy.

"I was trying to wake myself up!" I coughed replying to Applejack outburst. And soon enough she snatched the belt from around my neck with her muzzle, and threw it across the room.

"Why would you want to do that! You're already awake after the last 2 days you arrived here." shouts Applejack with frustration of me trying to kill myself. I found it funny, yet cute how she really cared about me and my health.

"Is everything alright in here?" Fluttershy finally asks while she was in the room.

"This poor fella was trying to kill himself." responds Applejack with a stern look at me.

"Why would he want to... It's because of me isn't it?!?! You was thinking I trying to kill you, so you try to do the job yourself!" says Fluttershy beginning to cry over the thought of her harming any living creature "But I wasn't trying to harm you, I just thought you were tense, so I snapped your neck in order for you to get comfortable with yourself. But I made everything WORSE!" continues the sad mare as fresh tears poured down her face.

I just paused for a moment regaining my breath after attemptive suicide. Then I started to look at the crying mare who have been thinking anonymous results for me trying to kill myself. I couldn't stand when people cry, especially adorable animals... even if they talk, I guess they're still... people right?

Wrong!

------------------------------------------------------

I started to raise my self from the couch I was attached to, and with a little wobble in my step through the minor injuries, I started to walk toward the troubled mare. Applejack unaware of what I was doing didn't stop me. I made it to Fluttershy and kneeled down for a gentle caressing hug. Caught off guard by doing so, she slowly hugged me back also as I said...

"Hey, I might not know alot about you, but I can't stand seeing people cry. You didn't harm me in anyway, and even if you did i'm sure you would have a perfect excuse for it...right?" She nodded her head to my embrace, and I continued.

"Plus, you pretty much made up for it, by letting me into your home for a couple of days...right?" She nodded again in response. "Well then, no harm no foul!" I finally said, letting go of my hug before collapsing to the floor through lack of energy. Applejack and Fluttershy shortly rushed me back to the couch. You know its funny, I haven't known these talking horses for a hour, and already half the stuff I did wouldn't fly by in my world... These creatures really are nice.

What are you saying, you need to figure out how to get home before these horses actually kill ya!

Yea, I know. But it probably won't be so bad staying here until I figure out my way back.

My stomach started to rumble as I haven't ate since two days ago. "Do you guys have anything to eat?" I said shaking in hunger.

"Well, We weren't sure about what your kind ate, so I just whipped up an apple pie, because no one can turn down my apple pies!" Said Applejack with pride. "Would you like some, sugarcube?" she finished, waiting for my response.

Well, that apple pie does smell delicious from where that scent was coming from. I guess one pie couldn't bite, right?

fat ass

"Sure!" I replied with glee.

"Alrighty Then!" said Applejack. "Hey Fluttershy, could you go fetch that pie tray. I have to tell this.....ummm ugh." she stopped not knowing my name or species.

"Oh, Just call me Stan please." I interrupted.

"Right!" Applejack continued. "I have to tell Stan here all about Equestria If he's going to be staying here for awhile." Applejack finished as Fluttershy nodded and headed into the next room, that I assumed was the kitchen.

And soon enough Applejack started as I laid down to listen to the fictional stories that uttered from the mares muzzle.