• Published 18th Jan 2012
  • 2,658 Views, 106 Comments

Fourth wall be damned - Scriber

  • ...
4
 106
 2,658

4.5

A/N: The format of this whimsical, nonsensical, [arguably poorly written] tale is about to change! Many readers may be familiar to the 'choose-your-own-adventure' format of storytelling, wherein a scenario is presented to the reader, and depending on the reader's responses at situationally appropriate choice events, the story can progress in one of a great number of ways. I'm going to give this a shot, because I have a fetish for these stories.

Let's give this a shot, shall we? I'll calculate votes for a specific choice, and progress the story based on the option with the highest number of votes. If, however, you all happen to hate this style of storytelling and/or don't want to be bothered with it, I'd be happy to revert to the classic second-person narrative format - just let me know in the comments!


=================================================

“Oh...oh, dear...” Twilight says, her voice trailing off similarly to that of Fluttershy's. You comically fail to roll over and get to your hooves, cursing like a sailor pony.

“-ing asshat!” You finish, back to square one. Pinkie Pie apologetically giggles.

“That's not how you stand up, you silly filly!” She says, offering her sage advice.

“Oh dear Christ no-” You suddenly panic, checking your newly equine body for the first time. Then, you frown. Are you a colt...or a filly?

A. Colt
B. Filly
C. LOLIDK, LEAVE IT ANDROGYNOUS OR SOME SHIT