• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 2,787 Views, 44 Comments

My little pony:tree friends are magic - Scourgefan



tree friends are appearing in ponyville, nopony knows exactly where they came from, and nopony really cares. if you haven't watched Happy tree friends then you won't get any of this.

  • ...
8
 44
 2,787

chapter 1:flip out

It was a normal day for twilight sparkle, Spike was doing chores and she was getting ready to go to one of Pinkie pie's parties. There was someone new in ponyville, and from what Twilight heard from Pinkie, he's pretty cool. She was walking to sugarcube corner nopony was outside, which meant Pinkie had invited everypony in ponyville. When she got to sugarcube corner the party was in full swing, all the party food was out and there were plenty of games and music, typical Pinkie pie party. Pinkie rushed to Twilight. “hi twilight, glad you made it! What do you wanna do first? There's games and cake and more games and other deserts and-”

“i think I wanna meet the new pony.” Twilight said, cutting Pinkie off.

“pony? What new pony? there's no new pony.” Pinkie said.

“but, that's why you threw the party, to welcome someone to ponyville.” Twilight reminded her.

“that is what the party is for, but we're not welcoming a new pony. We're welcoming a bear.” Pinkie said.

“bear?” Twilight said.

Pinkie nodded and pointed her hoof to the other side of the room.

Twilight walked over and found a pony sized green bear wearing a camouflage jacket and green hat.

“are you the new resident of ponyville?” Twilight asked.

The bear only nodded.

“what's your name?” Twilight asked.

“Flippy.” the bear said simply.

“huh, sound kinda like-”

Twilight didn't get to finish her sentence before Derpy crashed next to them with a loud bang, knocking a few sweets over and spilling one f the punch bowls. “oops, my bad.” she said, her eyes derping.

Flippy jumped and let out a startled yelp. “who the heck is that?!” he asked.

“that's Derpy.” Twilight told him. “if you're wondering, yes, she does this a lot.”

Derpy stood up and looked at Flippy. “you're a weird pony, ya know that?”

“he's not a pony, Derpy, he's a bear.”

after that Derpy flew away and brought back a muffin and gave it to Flippy.

Flippy took a cautious bite. “this is good, what's in here?” he asked after swallowing.

“well, it's like a chocolate chip blueberry muffin with fudge and ice cream in the middle.” Derpy explained.

“thanks.” Flippy said before finishing the muffin.

“it's time for Flippy to cut the cake.” Pinkie pie announced, picking up a cake cutter and offering it to Flippy.

Flippy remembered the last party where he'd cut the cake and shook his head pushing the cake cutter away.

Pinkie looked at the cake cutter and facehoofed. “silly me, you're right, it is too dull, use this!” Pinkie said, handing Flippy a knife.

Flippy shook his head and backed away.

“come on sourpuss, it's just a knife, what, do you think I'm gonna stab you?” Pinkie said laughing.

Those words plunged Flippy into a memory, he was just starting in the army with Sneaky and Mouse ka-boom. They were all given weapons. Mouse ka-boom had lots of explosives. Flippy and Sneaky each had a bowie knife. Sneaky gave the knife to Flippy, Flippy backed away in the memory. “c'mon, it's just a knife, it's not like I'm gonna stab you.” Sneaky said. When Flippy was done remembering he flipped out. He was growling like a wild beast and unsheathed one of his hidden knives, the same one Sneaky gave him.

“oh, so you prefer to use your own knife, why didn't ya say so?” Pinkie said, putting her knife down.
Flippy continued growling an then rand to Lyra with the blade aimed at her heart. Lyra used her magic t try to reflect the blade but Flippy was too strong and she got stabbed in the shoulder. Then Flippy ripped the knife out of Lyra and ran to Carrot top. Carrot tried to block with her hooves resulting in one of them being stabbed right in the middle, the handle of the knife was the only thing sticking out before Flippy ripped the blade out of Carrot’s hoof. Everypony was rushing for the exit.

Derpy smashed into multiple walls, knocking the punch bowl onto Flippy's head.

Flippy dropped his knife and threw the punch bowl under the table. When he opened his eyes he saw cowering ponies. Derpy was under a table shielding Dinky, Carrot top was crying, attempting to stop the bleeding from her hoof, Bonbon was helping Lyra with her shoulder, Berry punch was hiding behind Rainbow dash who was staring at Flippy with tiny irises and the rest were just staring with a horrified expressions on their faces. Flippy facepalmed. “i knew this was gonna happen, of course I would be offered a knife or something, of course it would go wrong, why did I even show up?” he mumbled.

Some of the crowds faces were replaced with confusion.

“what in the hay are you talkin about?” Applejack said, the only one brave enough to ask.

Flippy stood up and looked her strait in the eye, for a moment she was sure he was gonna attack her, before she saw that his eyes showed no anger.

“well, it's hard to explain.” Flippy admitted. “well, long story short I guess, I used to be in a war, I did stuff worse than you can imagine, got traumatized, got a second personality that still thinks it's in the was and now whenever I'm reminded of war that personality tries o kill everything.”

“so wait a second, you fought in a war? Where's your badge?” Rainbow dash asked.

“my house, I also have trophies and a huge flat screen TV.” Flippy answered.

Rainbow dash squished up her face to make her 'cool face'. “so awesome!” she said before turning her face back to normal. “you just got 20% cooler!”

“but I almost killed you, I'll be surprised if anyone here likes me anymore.” Flippy said.

“well, it is true that you attacked two ponies and were only stopped be Derpy knocking the punch bowl over but, you probably saved more lives than you've destroyed.” Twilight said.

“it's a possibility.” Flippy said.

“well then lets get Carrot top and Lyra to Nurse Redheart and call it a night, it's been a long day.” Twilight said.

Everypony nodded in agreement and after they helped clean up the party mess they all went home.