• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 2,784 Views, 44 Comments

My little pony:tree friends are magic - Scourgefan



tree friends are appearing in ponyville, nopony knows exactly where they came from, and nopony really cares. if you haven't watched Happy tree friends then you won't get any of this.

  • ...
8
 44
 2,784

Chapter 9: Blindness

it was 3 weeks since Disco bear had came to Ponyville, he lived with Pinkie along with Nutty. Flippy and Cuddles were alive again, but they made sure to avoid each other so the fight didn't happen again, and by "avoid" i mean Cuddles plays video games all day while Flippy lives with Rarity. other than that, everything was normal.

Flippy was having breakfast with Rarity. they were sipping tea and eating pancakes and eggs that would make a professional chef stare in awe. Flippy kept looking out the window expecting Cuddles to be standing there with a chainsaw, and by that i mean he would constantly watch the windows and door and take breaks to eat food.

"anything wrong, dear?" Rarity asked.

Flippy dragged his gaze from the window next to the table and looked at her. "everything is fine, except the fact that there's a homicidal bunny trying to kill me over a fight about gamers." he replied casually.

"he's just playing games, he wants to scare you. if he is watching you would want to turn your attention away from him, it will annoy him and he will go away." Rarity told him, but he wasn't convinced.

~~~
Cuddles also was scared, so scared that he couldn't play Call of duty correctly. he died whenever he respawned. he decided to give up on gaming and went down to the living room, annoyed at his own paranoia. he found that Twilight wasn't home and Spike was cleaning. "have i really been so scared that i didn't hear the door open?" he wondered out loud.

"yeah, you have. you haven't eaten anything yet, and Twilight made carrot soup with waffles." Spike replied.

"she was trying to get me downstairs with my favorite food? crap, it's cold now, isn't it?"

"no, she only made it 5 minutes ago. she left 2 minutes ago."

"thank god." Cuddles said, looking out the window. "when will he come to murder me is my second question...."

"what?" Spike asked.

"Flippy, we killed each other before over which gamer is best, he's always the first one to make a move. i just can't shake off the feeling that something bad is gonna happen...."

then there was a knock at the door. Spike answered it. it was The mole, but Cuddles was the only one to recognize him. Spike stared up at his face, he didn't really have much of a confused expression like you would expect when a stranger knocks on your door and just stares into space. he had more of a "why do you get sunglasses and and a turtleneck and i get to clean the library" kind of look. he didn't know The Mole was blind and mute, he just thought he was stupid.

"what are you doing here?" Cuddles asked."go to Fluttershy, maybe she can give you some eyes."

The mole just kept his poker face.

Spike stared at Cuddles like he was stupid, because he had never met a blind animal or really heard of them, being blind, deaf or mute was so rare in Equiestria that almost everyone forgot that it could happen.

"what? he doesn't have eyes. or a brain for that matter...." Cuddles said.

"what are you talking about?" Spike asked.

"that mole, he's blind, and mute, and half deaf." Cuddles explained.

"wow, a lot of problems for one guy." Spike commented.

"yeah, i guess. I've seen worse problems...." Cuddles said, his mind wondering to Flippy again. he could almost see his flesh being ripped and blood and entrails spilling over the floor of the library. the thought made him shiver, but he couldn't get his mind off the subject. after a while of thinking of all the advanced ways he could be killed and tortured, he eventually lost his appetite. he sat The mole down at his chair and left the library. sitting and waiting would do nothing to change his fate. he had to strike first.

he was walking fast and occasionally hopped. he was a rabbit. it made traveling faster. then he froze in his tracks. where would Flippy have gone? Dash's place was the first thought. it didn't take him long to see the flaw in that. "what about Pinkie's place?" he wondered aloud. he crossed that off the list as well. Pinkie was too hyperactive. Applejack? no. Handy was there and any other tree friends of course meant he might flip out. then it hit him. Rarity's palace! there was no better place for him. Cuddles chuckled darkly. blood would spill on the dresses, and it wouldn't be his.

~~~
Flippy had long finished his breakfast and was sitting in a chair, watching Tobygames on his phone.his paranoia had left hours ago, but it was back now. he checked the doors and windows again. closed and locked. he shrugged and continued watching.

~~~
Spike was done cleaning the library. The mole was staring at him blankly. it was getting a little creepy. they were just staring at each other. then The mole waved and face planted in the carrot soup.