• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 2,777 Views, 44 Comments

My little pony:tree friends are magic - Scourgefan



tree friends are appearing in ponyville, nopony knows exactly where they came from, and nopony really cares. if you haven't watched Happy tree friends then you won't get any of this.

  • ...
8
 44
 2,777

Chapter 12:chaos is magic part 1

"For the 1000th time Twilight, It wasn't me who broke your horn." Flippy was arguing with Twilight about when Fliqpy made a crack in her horn.

"It technically was. It was done in your body using your hands." Twilight argued.

"Like I told you before, Don't you ever say that I'm the same person as it."

"Well, science says that you two are the same." Twilight told him.

"Well, if science is right, then how did Fliqpy try to kill me?" Flippy asked.

"It's all in your head." Twilight explained.

"yeah, that totally explains why my eyes change color and my teeth turn sharp." Flippy retorted.

Twilight was about to explain more when she heard Spike burp.

"Here Twilight." He said, handing her a letter from Celestia.

Dear Twilight Sparkle
You need to come to Canterlot Castles as fast as possible Bring your friends, It's an emergency. Only The Elements of Harmony can solve it.

Sincerely, Princess Celestia.

Twilight stood up immediately and trotted to get her friends.

Flippy read the letter that was sent, then chased after .Twilight, also making time to get his own friends.

~~~
In all, Flippy had gathered Cuddles, Flaky, Toothy and Handy.

"You know that we're not bringing you, right?" Twilight asked.

"No choice, plus, I could actually be useful for once." Flippy told her.

"Did you forget what happened at your welcoming party? and Disco bears party?"

"I didn't forget, but, we're not going to a party." Flippy pointed out.

"That won't stop you, don't forget, I was your first victim." Toothy told him.

"I remember that. At least you died quickly."

"What in tarnation are they talkin 'bout?" Applejack asked.

"I would explain, but, Canterlot would be destroyed by the time I was done." Flippy told her.

"We should get going." Twilight said.

"I'm not going." Flaky decided.

"Eh, she can't fight anyways." Flippy said.

"Well, neither can I, plus, The barn roof needs to be fixed again." Handy said before walking away.

"Anyone else?" Flippy asked.

The others shook their heads, Toothy actually wanted to see what they had to do and Cuddles was just bored.

"Good." The group of creatures started walking to the train station.

~~~
"What's the problem?" Twilight asked Celestia.

"You remember Discord?" She asked. "Well, he's who you have to stop."

All the ponies looked shocked, the Tree friends looked bored. "And?" Cuddles asked.

"Discord is the biggest problem Equestria has ever had." Fluttershy explained.

"You have the elements, right?" Twilight asked.

Celestia nodded. "And I put a spell on the so Discord can't take them this time."

"Elements?" Cuddles said. "We don't need elements, we need weapons."

Toothy nodded in agreement, not really sure if weapons were safe around them.

"Well, I can't use a weapon. Insane, remember?" Flippy pointed out.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Cuddles said, as innocently as he could.

"He's outside, it's already raining and he's waiting for you." Celestia explained, after giving them the elements.

"Thanks." Twilight said as they walked away.

AS they stepped outside in to Canterlot gardens the tree friends all wore looks of confusion. It really was raining. It wasn't normal rain though. It was chocolate milk rain.

"It's like a dream, no, a nightmare! No, that one time I pulled out my eye with a lollipop! No, wait, it's-"

"We get it." Cuddles said, interrupting Toothy.

"Well, if it isn't my pony friends." They heard someone say.

Flippy looked up and saw a creature that was seemingly mixed with everything. "You're Discord I guess, or are you just some crazy guy standing in chocolate milk rain?"

"I see you guys also have new friends." Discord commented, not really caring about the tree friends.

"They're not our friends, or at least the green one isn't." Twilight told him.

"Aww, but he's the cutest one, not my style, but cute nonetheless."

Flippy sighed. "You won't think I'm cute when he stabs your face in." He mumbled.

"But, there's nothing here to flip you out." Cuddles told him.

"Dang it, that's true." Flippy said disappointed, actually wanting Fliqpy to come out.

"I bet you don't even own any weapons, let alone a knife." Discord said. It was obvious that he was trying to get Flippy mad.

"Yeah, just wait, nothing can beat Fliqpy once he starts." Flippy challenged. "Cuddles, say something about the war."

"But i don't wanna die again." Cuddles thought this whole argument was stupid, plus, if Flippy did flip out he knew everyone would be dead by the end of the day.

"Remember that one time I worked at a library and Fliqpy didn't kill Flaky because she wasn't being loud?" Flippy asked.

"Read it in the paper."

"It'll be like that, except the enemy will be as dumb as Lumpy."

All the tree friends froze at the mention of the blue moose.

"No! no! Do not fight someone as dumb as him! You'll die! Even Fliqpy can't kill him!" Toothy panicked, remembering all the times Flippy had died at the hands of Lumpy.

Flippy realized how many times he had died because of Lumpy and immediately changed his mind. "Don't you dare say anything."

Discord laughed. "You know what, I like you three, You entertain me."

"Shut up, you're almost as bad as Fliqpy, your attitude that is." Flippy was getting very annoyed with this creature.

"Hm, a fighter, I guess two can play at that game." Discord said, stealing Flippys hat.

This was where he had crossed the line. Flippy pulled out two knives, looking angrier than they had ever seen him. "I swear, if you put one scratch on that hat I will stab you so badly that you'll be tasting blood until your funeral." They didn't know it, but that hat had belonged to Flippys best friend during the war, Sneaky. He had kept the hat, needing something to remember him. He had sworn to get rid of anyone who thought it was a good idea to mess with it.

This just made Discord laugh more. "What, you afraid I'll harm the hat you bought last week at the thrift store?"

At this point Flippy was too mad to do anything but swing his knives. He was a lot shorter than Discord, so he mostly just cut his ankles. He was eventually kicked away. He crashed into Twilight. He didn't try to get closer. He just smiled and pulled out a grenade.

"What are you gonna do with that, throw it? Even if you did, I am Discord, I am chaos itself, I could summon just about anything to protect myself."

"Who crapped in their cereal?" Cuddles asked.

"Chrysalis, she threw me against a wall and set me free." Discord explained.

"Then shouldn't you be grateful?" Twilight asked.

"I should, but then she nearly killed me for no reason, I thought chaos would help me feel better, then you guys showed up." He looked at the ponies when he said the last part.

"Honestly, how are you the biggest threat in Equestria? All you do is make it rain chocolate." Cuddles asked.

"Because this." Discord said, poking Cuddles in the forehead.

Cuddles turned grayish and looked even more bored than earlier. "I hate video games, and the internet, it's useless and boring and has no point to it."

Flippy dropped the grenade and sat shocked for a moment. "What did you do to him?"

"Rock music also sucks, it's loud and irritating and it hurts my ears." Cuddles said.

"hmm, I like him better this way. Tell you what, gimme back my hat and we'll leave you to do your business." Flippy tried to bargain with Discord.

"You mean, you don't mind the chaos?" Discord asked.

"As long as i have my hat and an average amount of sanity, I'll be fine." Flippy answered.

"Good." Discord said, giving the hat back and poking Flippy on the nose.

Flippy turned grayish also and looked angry. "Why is this hat on my head, i hate it." He said, throwing the hat on the ground and stomping on it. "I wish the war was still going on so i could kill people without anyone caring."

"And skateboarding is awful, you can kill me before getting me on a skateboard." Cuddles complained.

"Hmm, if Flippy is like that, then what's Fliqpy like?" Toothy wondered.

"You won't get away with this!" Twilight shouted.

Discord rolled his eyes, snapped his fingers and disappeared.

The ponies thought he found a good hiding spot, but little did they know, he was actually hiding somewhere in ponyville.

Comments ( 2 )

Please make more chapters! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! RLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY AMAZING!! :twilightsmile::raritystarry: ONE OF THE BEST STORIES!!

Login or register to comment