• Published 17th Dec 2012
  • 1,536 Views, 67 Comments

M'aiq in Equestria - Alternate Universe Maiq

  • ...
5
 67
 1,536

Something Something M'aiq

Once again M'aiq finds himself dislocated in another plain on existence. If he didn't knew any better, he would say that life hated him.

“Hay! Invoker! Magic Sucks!”

“Really Anti-Mage? Screw you!”

What are those two babbling about? M’aiq doesn’t think magicka stinks. How will he be able to heal his pet gold fish, whenever M’aiq mistakes her for lunch? Poor Mr. Bloop, M’aiq knew her well. Or how will he shoot balls of fire? Firing fire balls at mudcrabs, is always fun. Horrible creatures. Then again, archery is pretty fun. M’aiq would always fire an arrow at random adventurers. Although, he wonders why they would become city guards? All he did was shoot them with an arrow.

Oh well.

“Hay. M’aiq. M’aiq. Hay. Hay. Hay. Hay. M’aiq!”

“What is it Space Core?”

“Why level up magic or archery? The only skill you need is space.”

“Space? That doesn’t even make any sense. M’aiq has never even heard of such a skill. He thinks you have lost your…”

Darkness surrounds M’aiq. Then. Darkness!

-Insert lousy transition here-

M’aiq is starting to get very tired of this. Okay, when he opens his eyes, he will be in Skyrim. Three. Two. One. he opens his eyes. Everywhere around him, on all sides of him, he was surrounded by nothing but crystals. The walls, floor, ceiling and even the furniture itself was made out of crystal. He is unsurprised that this is not Skyrim. Where could he be now?


“Who are you?”

M’aiq sees a tall white stallion. His mane has matching hues of blue, light, middle and dark blue. He looks really nice. M’aiq wishes he had a glorious mane like his. What’s this? Why does this stallion have a tattoo on his flank? Shield with a pink star in the middle and three blue stars on top of the shield. M’aiq wonders where he could get one of those. He would have one tattooed across his face like nord war paint. Wait. We have fur, not skin. How did they get that on the stallion's flank without making a mess? It looks too perfect.

“Aahhh…”

The stallion looks around in a distressful fashion.

“My name is Shining Armor. What’s yours?”

“Shining armor? You don’t look like shining armor. M’aiq’s name is M’aiq.”

“Excuse me?”

“Your excused.”

“No. No. His name is Shining Armor. Talk to him about going into space.” Replied the Space Core.

“Oh… M’aiq is very sorry for the confusion.”

“No problem.”

M’aiq thinks that he is still hurt. Look at him. he practically has bags over his eyes. His horn! It looks like someone slapped black sludge on it and let crystals grow from it! M’aiq should probably cheer him up.

“Do you wish to have M’aiq pet you and give you a belly rub?”

“I. Ah. What?”

M’aiq begins to slowly stroke his mane in a gentle fashion. So very smooth M’aiq’s stroking is. The stallion’s legs cave in. Lying on the ground, he starts to moan. M’aiq soon reaches behind one of Shining Armor’s ears. One finger in the right spot. He melts. His moaning is so great, it nearly collapsed the building down upon us. M’aiq likes it when he is rubbed behind the ears too. It makes him feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, especially when he is given tuna. Oh, the tuna so great and grand. In M’aiq’s peaceful bliss he failed to notice a unicorn. A surge of energy hits M’aiq, knocking him flat on the ground. Stood before M’aiq is a blushing purple unicorn mare, her horn set ablaze.

“Wh-wha. What are you doing to my brother!?”

“Before you disembowel M’aiq. Riddle him this. We are order. We are control. No injustice is overlooked; all is seen by our mighty eye. Scrutinizing every fiber of reality, one slip, one mistake; our punishment is swift and clean. What am I?”

“Really? Do you really think you can distract me with something like that?”

“It was worth a try.” Replied M’aiq.

“Now. What did you do…”

“Twily. It’s fine. We just… had a moment together…”

“A moment? Brother! This… cat… minotaur… THING! Had you moaning like you just got out of bed with Cadence.”

“Now, Twi. No need to get personal.”

“I… WHAT IS THAT THING?!”

The purple unicorn pointed a hoof at Space Core that M’aiq forgot that he was carrying.

“SPACEBORN! Wrong game, er, show. I AM! I AM AM! The Allied… nooo. Wrong personality. I am Space Core! The ultimate core. I love space. Send me to spess plz.”

“My name is Twilight Sparkle. I bet you know a lot about space too.”

“Space? YES! SPACE! I love space. Full of stars, gas giants, planets, constellations, stars. Uh, more stars. And the big dipper. THE BIG DIPPER!”

“Here, take him! M’aiq never knew so much about space. It’s making his head come undone!”

Twilight's eyes beam with excitement as she levitates Space Core toward her and they proceed to talk about… you guessed it. Space! M’aiq looks around for an exit, a door of some sort, To no avail. So, M’aiq takes the next best thing, he jumps out a window. Which window? He doesn't know, he just picked one and defenestrated himself. How was he supposed to know that the drop was 200 feet off the ground?

“Help! M’aiq made a terrible mistake! Now he’s falling! Help!” cried M’aiq.

When all hope was lost, a rainbow comes for him. It stanches him up, then slowly lowers him to the ground. Another pony! She has a rainbow colored mane and her coat is a soft blue. M’aiq lowers himself to the ground and starts kissing the mare’s hooves.

“Thank you!” kiss. “Thank you!” kiss. “M’aiq thought he was about to meet Molag bal again.”

“Uh. Yea. Your welcome… listen I have to get going now…”

The rainbow mane pony was a gone as fast as… to oblivion with it! He is just happy to be alive! He surveyed his surroundings. He appears to be in a fair of some sort. Walking to and fro seeing all the attractions, basket weaving, jousting and food stands. M’aiq's stomach growled . He walks over to a nearby pie stand. He loves pie, he really could never get enough pie. With a pie in hand he takes one big sniff. Poison berry? M’aiq loves poison berry! Without any sense of dignity, he slams the pie into his face and begins to take large bites out of it. Pie! Did M’aiq tell you how much he likes pie? M’aiq’s father M’aiq always baked the best pies. They were so good. He would travel from Cyrodiil to Elsweyr just to eat father’s pies. A scream and a whack later.

“M’aiq is good house cat.”

M’aiq falls over, stars in his mind. Darkness envelops him.

Author's Note:

My mind was in the gutter when I made this. Hope you still like it though.