• Published 17th Dec 2012
  • 1,536 Views, 67 Comments

M'aiq in Equestria - Alternate Universe Maiq

  • ...
5
 67
 1,536

Mini Adventure: Attack of the Space Cereal

A/N: M’aiq will be in the next chapter and until the end of the story. Yay! Finally, M’aiq!

“Cereal Box, you are best cereal box. Go to space.”

Space Core is resting peacefully on Applejack’s back, they are in an office. The ceiling was blue and the ground covered in tooth picks. Before them was a very tall, robust, and purple skinned man. “Mundo,” he was talking on one of those fancy shmancy, block cell-ur-larrrrrr phones. Both Space Core and Applejack were gawking at this purple man, all fancy in his pink shirt, and those odd looking straps holding his pants up. “Mundooo, Mundo Mundo Mundo Mmmmmuundo. MUNDO!”

“Pssst. Cereal Box, I love you. When I go to space, I’m goanna take the space needle, and you along with me,” said Space Core, being quieter than usual. Sensing this, Applejack wanted to take that oversized ball of metal, and buck him into the nearest apple tree. Her face was red, she might be an honest girl, but she was not naïve, she could tell when somepony was telling a dirty joke.

“Yea… not a chance, partner.” She said flatly.

If it was the nonexistent crowd of people reading this story, or suddenly Space Core spawned 300 other space cores. Made a defining “Aaaaawwwwwww,” coming from all around Applejack.

--

“Aaaaawww!”

“Did M’aiq hear something? He could have sworn that Space Core was either riding a blue crocodile-elephant to mars, or courting with Applejack. M’aiq thinks that he is riding a crocodile-elephant to mars.”

“Aahhh…”

“M’aiq also thinks you still need your belly rub!”

“I don’t think so!”

“Oblivion damnit, Cadence! You always take M’aiq’s wanting to rub Shining Armor, and throw it at his face.”

--

Space Core fell off of Applejack’s back. He was not too happy with being rejected. Hell, how does a personality core that is made out of moon metal, yes, moon metal, big yellow eye that just happens to stare into your soul for all eternity, and has an obsession with space, fall in love with a cereal box anyway? Applejack on the other hand, was staring at the hunk of metal. He rolled on the floor, really do mean rolling, he is practically defying gravity. Up the walls, down the walls, over three ninjas having a picnic on the ceiling, into a mail box, and out of Applejack’s hat. All the while, she was eyeing him, stunned to see something that has so many edges on it, would roll like a glass marble and go up walls. She could tolerate that, after all, spending nearly half of her life with a pink pony called Pinkie Pie. She learned to throw logic out the window, just like M’aiq.

The thing that got to her, Space Core came out of her hat, he didn’t enter her hat, he came out. She knew better than to question events like this, think Pinkie Pie. Once again, Space Core rested on her back. “Cereal Box, you are best cereal box. Go to space.”

“MUNDO! There will be no temporal time reversal in Mundo’s office!” the purple man grabbed a brief case, quite literally from thin air, and threw it, “Mundo sell!” at Applejack and Space Core. They were sent flying through the ceiling, through outer space, through the many worlds floating in space, through time… you get the point. Long story short, they got hit by a brief case, sent through space-time and landed on Jyggalag’s face. The End.


Now, it’s M’aiq’s tur-

THE END!

aw