• Published 7th Dec 2012
  • 1,054 Views, 43 Comments

Timberwolves Take Over the World - CluelessBrony



The timberwolves grow pegasus wings and unicorn horns.

  • ...
2
 43
 1,054

Invasion

The crystal caves beneath Canterlot, they would be Trixie's point of entry. Unused, untouched, and abandoned, it was the perfect entry point. Nopony had even been there since the Royal Wedding a few months before. There were several entrances to the system of cave, but she was only interested in two. The one that opened up into the Canterlot Sewers, and the one located on the base to Canterlot Mountain.

Trixie rolled up her map and placed it in her saddlebags. It was time for the invasion. She placed her trademarked wizard's hat on her head and clipped her cape up. The timberwolves were already told what the plan would be, and were ready and eager to fulfill their master's wishes.

Trixie may have been a conquering warlord now, but that didn't mean she wanted too many ponies to be seriously injured. If it came down to it, her wolves would fight, but for her plan to be a complete success, she wanted her timberwolves to scare the citizens of Canterlot into surrender. Once she had taken the capital city and the princesses were locked up in the dungeon, she would easily be able to force the rest of the country into submission.

Trixie left her hut. Two horned timberwolves that were flanking either side of the door got up and walked to her side, guarding their master. The azure mare walked into the forest, towards where her timberwolf army was waiting. All the fear she had for the forest was gone now- she felt safe with her wooden protectors.

After a few minutes of walking, she broke through a wall of bushes and emerged on the other side, into a giant, swarming mass of timberwolves. Upon noticing the arrival of their master, they all stopped and stood at attention. Trixie cleared her throat.

"My army, today is the day we take Canterlot! Today is the day we take the world! Today is the day we achieve our destiny!"

Her inspiring speech was lost on the wolves, as they were wolves and lacked the mental capacity to understand her words.

Trixie sighed. "Fine, just follow me."

---

Trixie blasted open the locked gate that led into the crystal caves. She trotted in, admiring the reflective crystals. She pocketed some for later.

Her plan was simple. She would send the regular timberwolves into the streets to terrorize and rampage. Meanwhile, any fleeing pegasus ponies would be captured or, if need be, killed by the winged wolves. Trixie, Prince, and a small group of horned wolves would make their way to the castle, overpowering all the pathetic guards that made up the princess's defenses.

Simple enough. Trixie trotted into the mouth of the cave, followed by her wooden army.

This will be over by the day's end.

---

A few hours later, palace throne room-

Trixie sat in the plush seats of the princess's throne, sipping on a milkshake. Her plan had gone off even better than she thought it would. Then again, she was the one that had come up with it, so that should have been expected. A noise from beside the throne got her attention, and she turned to look at it. An ivory-coated Alicorn was standing there in chains.

"I understand the chains, but was it really necessary to make me wear these rags?"

Trixie rolled her eyes. "Of course it was necessary, simpleton. How else am I to show how much better I am than you? Now shush, peasant. I'm busy enjoying this milkshake."

Celestia sighed. Today was not a good day.