• Published 7th Dec 2012
  • 1,051 Views, 43 Comments

Timberwolves Take Over the World - CluelessBrony



The timberwolves grow pegasus wings and unicorn horns.

  • ...
2
 43
 1,051

Planning

Trixie put down the bag of fertilizer she was holding. It had been a week since the day she first gained her army of timberwolves, and she was feeling great. After a few experiments, she had discovered that the wolves would do anything she told them to, but that wasn't the amazing part. The amazing part was that these weren't ordinary timberwolves.

On the second day, she had started to notice some of the timberwolves acting stranger than they usually were. The wooden canines had started scratching their foreheads, seemingly in irritation. She had tried soothing as many as she could with her magic, but there was too many of them for her to treat. Yet another small group of them started to scratch their sides in a similar manner, and looked like they were in great pain. However, some of the timberwolves weren't scratching any part pf their bodies. Trixie couldn't make heads or tails of the phenomenon.

She had woken up the next day to find an incredibly strange sight. The timberwolves had... changed overnight. Some, who she had identified as the ones that had been scratching their heads, had grown horns. The others, which had been scratching their sides, had grown wings. Then there was the one who had slept beside her bed that first night, the one she had tossed onto the sphere. It had grown both a pair of wings and a horn.

She had been confused at first, but reasoned it must be the doing of the broken sphere that had given her precious wolves these new appendages. She had named the wolf with both wings and a horn 'Prince'. He was sort of like an Alicorn, after all.

Trixie had started to teach the horned wolves magic on the third day. It was very difficult, seeing as they lacked the mental capacity to perform the more complex spells. She had taught them basic force spells that could be used to knock things away. She couldn't help teach the winged ones how to fly, but they picked it up quick enough.

Prince seemed to be the most intelligent. With only minimal difficulty, she had been able to teach him the force spell, a shield spell, and a teleport spell. She would be willing to bet money that he was even smarter than most of the hicks in that backwater-town Ponyville.

Currently, Trixie was laying down fertilizer for her wolves. They liked to sleep in it, and Trixie was willing to acquire as much fertilizer as possible to keep her babies happy. Nothing but the best of the best went into caring for them!

Trixie wiped her brow. There were a lot of timberwolves, and she had just finished giving fertilizer to each and every one of them. She tossed the empty bag into a pile with the others. The garbage pile was already higher than the roof of her hut, and was only going to get higher.

Trixie trotted into her hut. Now the fun part of the day was about to begin. She went over to her desk, upon which laid a map of Canterlot and the surrounding area. The map was covered in red scribbles and arrows, indicating all the intricacies of her plan. She looked over the map. She had developed an idea to get into Canterlot proper, but she still needed a way into the castle.

Trixie flattened out the map, picked up a pencil in her magic, and got to work.