• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 548 Views, 7 Comments

Happy Death - MamboPandicoco



The final thoughts of ponies who died

  • ...
 7
 548

Infinite Knowledge

Hello there! As you know I am the author of Happy Death. Please be informed this chapter would feature immense character bashing at Trixie. Trixie fans, please don't kill me!
P.S I do like Trixie but, sometime she annoys me.


Spell. Funny how one spell can change your life.
First. Out of all Elements she was the 1st one to die.
Trixie. She was her friend but in the end, she back stabbed her
Sorry. That was the last thing she ever heard before slipping into unconsciousness


Twilight thought this was a good day. Until she died. She was going around Equestria to give her presentation on her breakthrough. A powerful arcane mage. Youngest mage to be made archmage of the Royal Canterlot Mage society, being proclaimed at 25 years old.

Twilight knew she was old, being 50 years old, but even though she was old, she gave it her best to research of all of ponykind.
Starting her speech she drifted back when she was young. With her friends as the Elements of Harmony, saving everypony, but now she was just a simple mage.

Ending her speech, immense pain sprouted from her head, fatally damaging her brain. Falling back, she saw Trixie, crying. Sorry, Trixie repeated this while she was being dragged away by the guards. 'I forgive you Trixie, you were my 7th best friend, Spike I will miss you.' She thought about this while slipping into unconsciousness.


''NO! NO SHE CAN'T DIE!" Princess Celestia screamed. Ruining her windows, bed, curtains, and table. "Why Twilight? Why? Why did you leave me" Princess Celestia said while crying.

"Princess.......... Princess stop crying" a sad but squeaky voice said this. Pinkie wrapped her hooves around Celestia's neck while telling her "Princess, do you think Twilight will be proud when she sees her beloved mentor like this?" The pink mare asked the tyrant. Celestia quickly and nodded side-to-side. Continuing the pink mare said "Now stop crying and go upstage to star your eulogy".
Following Pinkie, Celestia went upstage, took a deep breath and began her eulogy.


When Twilight woke up, she saw the face of her BBBFF. "Shining?!?" she asked, "Twiley! you're awake! Now come, we have a lot to catch up too!" Her big brother replied, gesturing to the simple cottage in front of her "Cadence is waiting for you!"

Hearing her old folasitter's name she quickly followed her brother.

'Spike, Trixie, My friends, I'll be waiting for you' She thought smiling, while following her brother, not looking back even once.

Comments ( 1 )

You need a proofreader. I can help with that...

Login or register to comment