• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 548 Views, 7 Comments

Happy Death - MamboPandicoco



The final thoughts of ponies who died

  • ...
 7
 548

The Party Continues in Another Realm



Death. When Pinkie hears the word, she shivers in fear.

Fear. Somehow the word Death and Fear are alike to the pink mare. She would hate to die and leave her friends alone. But today, today she laughs it away.


Resting in her death bed, the party mare smiles. Remembering all the funny antics, pranks, she pulled off over the years of her life. She calls for a nurse. Telling the nurse to get her bucket list, she is lying there, waiting for him to finally appear and take her away to leave this sad, somber like room and take her to her friends.

It was funny. Pinkie was the oldest among the group and was the most likely to get a heart attack and diabetes but still died last.

The nurse came in with a quill, and paper on her mouth. With assistance, Pinkie sat down and quickly completed her bucket list


PINKIE'S BUCKET LIST

1. Visit Mother and Father: Completed

2. Visit the Elements of Harmony Completed

3. Organize and attend one last fun party Completed

4. Fly one last time using my helicopter or hot air balloon Completed

5. Be with friends In Progress

Turning to the nurse, she asked her to write complete on the last number of her bucket list in green ink. The alabaster nurse quickly said yes.

Lying down in her bed, smiling, Pinkie sang one last time

The singing died and transformed into a lively humming. Smiling one last time, she closed her eyes for eternal sleep.

The nurse who had been taking care of Pinkie since she was 75 years old, cried and continued her singing. Not forgetting her word she changed the in progress word into complete.

"Good Night Pinkie, you will be missed" the nurse said while writing a letter to Princess Celestia



PINKIE'S BUCKET LIST

1. Visit Mother and Father and Inkie and Blinkie: Completed

2. Visit the Elements of Harmony Completed

3. Organize and attend one last fun party Completed

4. Fly one last time using my helicopter or hot air balloon Completed

5. Be with friends In ProgressComplete


Princess Celestia's voice boomed across the Ponyville memorial park, indicating the start of her eulogy.

"Pinkie touched everypony here" putting her hoof in her heart "Making everypony laugh in worst times. Giving it her all to make everyone happy. Indeed she was different from others, but she....She was the one who comforted us when we lost somepony we loved. I will admit I was sad... No, not sad but grief-stricken and could not bare to look at you, my subjects, and myself when my student died, but Pinkie was there, making an effort to make me happy. Perhaps without her, I would be a heartless ruler and rule with an iron hoof.

She taught us all an important lesson , Smile, even in the worst times because everything will look up and the skies will clear to reveal a warm sun. She smiled when venturing in the dangerous Everfree forest to save Equestria. Her Legacy will Continue, Let us not be sad but celebrate for she will live forever in our hearts. Let us move on but not forget. Let us smile together with her!'

The moment Celestia said that, she used her magic and made the sun warmer, a symbol of Pinkie's warm heart.


Pinkie awoke to the smiling faces of her friends when they were young. She, too, was young, full of energy and has no wrinkles. Her eyes was brimming with tears. She flashed her trademark grin and said "Hello guys! Now that I'm here, Let's get this party started!"