• Published 9th Jan 2012
  • 4,348 Views, 287 Comments

Why us? - Ice

  • ...
11
 287
 4,348

Chapter 6:Target practice

"GOD DAM IT PISS OFF." shouted Brice as he used both his legs to get Ice off of him.

"Heh getting tired old man?" he said with a sly grin.

"Yheah,anyways I'm off to see if celestia can do anything about this Discord thing." he said rubbing his arm.

"Any excuse to get out of sparring."

"Pretty much." the pair shared a good laugh before Ice decided to walk Brice to the library.

"So Ice how'd you get your cutie mark?"

"I...I'd rather not talk about it." said Ice as he lowered his head.

"....It's okay if you don't want to you don't have to."

"Heh thanks." the pair walked in silince across sweet apple acres until Ice pointed something out of the ordinary.

"Is that Blaze?"

"Yheah and....Rairty?"

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I know what he's doing."

"Really what?"

"Asking her to be his marefriend."

"Oh it'd be a shame if somepony ruined this precious moment...." he said looking at Ice with an evil grin who replied with another one a nodding towards an apple tree.

"You know the plan Brice?"

"Yheah when he asks then pelt him with apples." he said chuckling.

"Yheah this is gonna be great....oh here we go."
--------------------------------------------------------
"Rarity/Blaze"


Rarity watched Purple Blaze run away, a confused look on her face. She opened the box and gasped at the beautiful golden necklace with a equally beautiful sapphire. She lifted it up with her magic and smiled.

Her smile quickly faded at a thought. Does Purple Blaze like her? He seemed very nervous and shy when she answered the door. Which wasn't like him.

Her expression turned to one of determination as she began galloping after Purple Blaze.

She caught up to him, just as he was sitting down on a bench and tuning his guitar.

Rarity stopped a few feet behind him, wanting to hear what he was going to play. It was obvious he was preparing to play a song.

He took a deep breath and strummed the guitar. After a chords of sad sounding music, he began to sing, "D' you breathe the name of your saviour in your hour of need,
And taste the blame if the flavor should remind you of greed?
Of implication, insinuation and ill will, 'til you cannot lie still,
In all this turmoil, before red cape and foil come closing in for a kill

Come feed the rain
'cause I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust
Yeah, feed the rain
'cause without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust

It's all a game, avoiding failure, when true colors will bleed
All in the name of misbehavior and the things we don't need
I lust for after no disaster can touch, touch us anymore
And more than ever, I hope to never fall, where enough is not the same it was before

Come feed the rain...
'cause I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust
Yeah, feed the rain
'cause without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust
Yeah, feed the rain
'cause I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust
Yeah, feed the rain
'cause without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust

Don't walk away, don't walk away, oh, when the world is burning
Don't walk away, don't walk away, oh, when the heart is yearning
Don't walk away, don't walk away, oh, when the world is burning
Don't walk away, don't walk away, oh, when the heart is yearning."

He dropped the guitar and put his face in his hooves, a few tears running between them.

Rarity also had tears in her eyes, feeling a strong sense of love in the song he had sang.

She took a few steps forward and put a hoof on his shoulder, "Blaze?"

He jumped up and twisted, his eyes red from crying. Apparently he had been crying while singing. "Oh... hey Rarity. How much did you hear?" He said hanging his head.

She let a tear roll down her face, "All of it."

He continued looking at the ground, "Oh."

She looked at his head, seeing tears slowly fall to the ground. She pulled him into a tight hug, ignoring the urge to pull away due to the dirt on his coat from running.

When she pulled back from the hug, he had a large blush on his cheeks.

She smiled at this, "Was there something you wanted to ask me back at the boutique?"

He gulped loudly, his blush growing, "Ummm... yeah... I mean, yes Miss Rarity."

She giggled at his attempt at being a gentlecolt, "Its okay Purple Blaze, you can be your self around me."

He smiled weakly, "Okay, that makes it easier on me." He took a deep breath, "Rarity?"

She nodded, "Yes dear?"

"Will you be my mar..."

"FIRE!" came a voice from the nearby hill as four apples approched the couple.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Change viewpoint Ice/Brice"

"FIRE!" shouted Brice as they threw four apples at Blaze and Rarity with two of the of them hitting him and the other flying over both of them.

"Boom headshot." said Ice smirking.Brice gave him a glance of annoyance

"Steal my bloody line will you." he thought as he turned to see Ice looking behind them with a look of pure terror.

"What the ha....oh......hi AJ."

"Brice." she said a vain apearing on her forehead

"I'm dead aren't I?"

"Yup." she turned round to "buck" him but was meet with air as he dissapered in a birght flash.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Viewpont Blaze/Rairty"

"Oh are you okay dear?"

"Yheah I'm fine but I know a certian human who won't be once I get m..." he was cut off as he felt something press against his lips.

*Warning Worst romance seen ever*

He felt the her lips depart from his, it may have been a suprise but the moment was pefect they were alone,Celestia's sun was beating down on them.

"R..Rairty I..I."

"Sssshhhh I accepet." Blaze's heart was doing little backflips the pair leaned in for another kiss when suddenly they were both hit by something.

"The hay?" he thought as he look up to see Brice about ten meters away holding a carton of eggs.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" shouted Blaze as he bolted towards Brice

"Nice try." he said as he teleported out of the way at the very last moment

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" asked a very angry and confused

"Story time." he said as he beckoned Blaze and Rarity over to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Brice as he hit the marble floor of the royal throne room, hard.

"Ugh...you know you could have caught me." he said rubbing his head

"I wanted to keep the joke running." replied Celestia.

"Okay can we make this quick me and Ice have got to get back to some pranking." he said with a wild grin on his face

"Who?"

"Ice the colt....the one standing right there." he said pointing to an empty space on the ground.

"Hmmm it seems Discord has more influence on you than I originaly thought." she had a fearful look on her usualy calm face.

"What do you mean?"

"Come here." Brice didn't know what she meant be he approched her.

"Kneel." even though he wanted to ask why he complied and before he realized what was happaning he felt an intense burning sensation in his head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I wake up three hours later and she tells me I can teleport anywhere, with any number of people and I can summon anything as long as I can mentaly image it."

"Wow that's pretty da...." he was cut of as a scroll appeared in front of him,Rarity and Brice.It read

You have cordualy invited to the wedding of Princess Luna and Prince Blue Breeze.

The event shall happen on the twentey fifth of Febmary at 6.00pm.


P.s. Hey Brice can you beleive I got a Princess.Also now you can't make any jokes about me and Zephyr.

"I'll be right back." said Brice as he dissapered.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Killjoy12100
Brice had teleported to Blue Brezze's location well outside of it.He was standing in a long hallway adorned with royal decorations to do with the night but what caught attention was the sound on the other side of the door.

"You like the don't you?" came a seductive voice

"Yes....oh...yes!" came a very excited voice

"Oh,LUNA OH,OH,OH YES!"

"I'm gonna be sick." thought Brice as he teleported the hay outta there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's notes:Okay yet again sorry for the bad grammer but I have a bad hand and I'm not going to harras anybody with it.Also reffering to my blog post three weks nothing is being posted.