• Published 9th Jan 2012
  • 4,346 Views, 287 Comments

Why us? - Ice

  • ...
11
 287
 4,346

Chapter 9:A dark power

"Hi I'm Dark Lighting and I'm here to tell you about m.."

"Why are you on my laptop?"

"Ummmmmm no reason..."

"Ugh just delete the history so I don't have the urge to check it."

"DUDE!"

"Wait.....YOUR TYPING IN MY STORY!"

"Uh...no"

*After serveral breches of animal rights*

"Due to this moron you missed the intro of the fight AND IT.WAS.AWESOME."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WATCH OUT!" shouted Brice as the mysterious alicorn smashed into Big Mac knocking him out cold.They had been fighting against this newcomer for around three minutes and already Big Mac was out and Brice's right arm was broken.

"Your pathetic." it said.

"Heh,if I'm so pathetic why don't you kill me?"

"As you wish." it said as it used it's wings to charge at Brice.The rest had ran out scared of the being leaving Big Mac,Brice and a still sleeping Zephyr to face it.

"NICE TRY!" shouted Brice as he teleported out of the way just in time.

"That teleportation trick of yours is becoming a nuciance."

"Yheah,well if I could summon with my left arm you'd be dead."

"I doubt you would kill me if you had the chance."

"What makes you so sure?"

"So you really don't reconize me do you?"

"What?"

"Remember the camera?"

"......Blue Breeze?"

"I prefer Black storm now."

"What did this to you?"

"I'll tell when I'm about to kill you." said Black Storm us he unfurled his wings and sped towards Brice.

"That won't work moron." said Brice with a smug smile which dissapered when a bolt of magic hit him in the chest.

"What the hay was that?" he thought as he slowly got to his feat,receving a hoof to the head knocking him back down.

"The spell you were just hit with will stop you from teleporting."

"GO BUCKING FIGURE!" shouted Brice.

"Don't worry I'll make it quick." his horn to began to glow a dark colour as Brice closed his eyes awating the final blow(orginal right?).*BOOM* a smashing noise came from the far side of the club and something made contact with Black sending him smashing into a wall.Brice openeded his to see a black a red rainbow coming from the hole and a black and red peagsus standing in front of him.

"Heh,looks like I got her just in time." said the mysterious peagasus.

"I'd say that as well but I think you pissed him off more than anything else." replied Brice.

"I.SHALL.KILL.YOU." roared Black as he got back up.

"We are so dead." said the peagsus.

"Heh,got a name?"

"Dark."

"Just Dark?"

"No but I wanna see if you can guess."

"Heh I'm B.."

"Brice,yheah I know your kinda famous."

"Define "Famo...." he was cut off as Black smashed into him knocking him unconcious.

"OH SHI." Dark was cut off as Black smashed his head into the ground knocking them all out.

"Time to d..." he keeled over in pain as he felt a tremendous amount of pain "down south".

"WHO DID TH..." he was cut yet again as the pain intensified.Three more bursts of the pain and he was out cold.

"That is how you take out an alicorn." said Zephyr with a smug grin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmm it seems they are more recorsful than I thought Blueblood."

"Indeed,well you still did you job,it's a shame he'll turn back to normal I quite enojoyed seeing that human being put in his place." replied Blueblood to the pony who had turned Blue into Dark.

"I shall be taking my leave now." the pony vanished.After a couple of moments of making sure nopony else was in the allyway.He began to walk towards the exit when a bright light flashed and a look of terror came on his face when he saw what stood before him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"NO,I AM!" shouted Brice at Dark.

"NO CHANCE I AM!"

"ME!"

"ME!"

"SHUT UP.!" shouted Big Mac causing them both to sit back down into their beds.The trio where now in the hospital recovering from the events which they had recovered from amazingly fast.Blue Breeze was released after a quick check up from the doctors and was then taken by Celestia to the castle.

"Ugh I wanan go check on Blue but I'm worried if I try to teleport something will happen."

"Wuss."

"FINE THEN!" shouted Brice as he disappeared.

"Are you as confused as I am?"

"Eeeyup."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"WHAT,WHY?" shouted Blue Breeze at Celestia.

"I'm sorry but it is the only wa.." she stopped as Brice appeared in the room,not falling from nowhere,suprising the duo.

"Celestia,what's going on?" said Brice he had his "court" face on.

"I feel it best that Blue Breeze be sent to.....the beyond." she said with her usual demor not a hint of regret,anger or even sadness.

"Wait,do you mean......excecute him?"

".....Yes."

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" Celestia was taken aback she had heard Brice shout but that was nothing to the this.

"It is the only way."

"HORSECRAP,I RECKON SOMEPONY SET THIS UP!"

"HOW CAN YOU BE SURE OF THAT!" shouted Celestia causing Brice to back down slightly.

"I can't be.........but I know Luna would agree with me." he said looking at her.

".........It does not matter it must be done."

".............What if I said take me instead of him?"

"W...what."

"You heard me."

"N....no I'm sorry but it must be so."

"........Wait,I've got an idea."

"Please,share it's not like my life is on the line."

"Good to see you back to you old smart ass self."

"Heh."

"Anyways I can try and sense an energy like the one I felt when Blue changed so mabye I could fins the culprit." he said hopefully.

".......As you wish." Brice took a stance that felt natural a began to search for the dark power.The room was silent the guards had been ready to attack when they saw how he'd reacteded to the news but now they were curious.

"THERE WE GO!" shouted Brice as he dissapered.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Blueblood........YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" he shouted as he grabbed onto the prince's horn and teleported them both.

"HERE IS YOUR MOTHER BUCKING CULPRIT!" shouted Brice as they arrived in the throne room.

"BLUEBLOOD?" shouted Celestia shocked to see her nephew.

"Hello auntie."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:Oh don't worry lunadashscratch your guy shall be used as well.Also I know I promised an epcic fight......this was not that fight.