• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 2,029 Views, 26 Comments

Two Hearts Becoming One - ponylover

  • ...
21
 26
 2,029

The parents

I was shocked to see that these were the parents of Rainbow Dash. The mom had Yellow coat,with a blue,red,green mane. She had blood red like eyes. While the dad had a blue coat, red and yellow mane and red eyes. Dash still hid behind me seeming in fear. So I treated these two the same as I would for anyother pony that would want and try to hurt Dash or make her have fear.


"Well...... why are you here looking for her?" I asked. It was a stupid question but I had to ask it.


"Well isn't it obvious? We are looking for our daughter Rainbow Dash!" The mom said in an angry like tone. That was a nice first impression trying to get your daughter. Gives me another reason to not trust them and belive them. The dad held up one of his forehooves up to his wife to quiet her. He then walked until he was right infront of me. I was still taller than they were. They were probely a foot taller than Dash was.

"I'm sorry about that it's just she ran off earlier yesterday and we were trying to find her sence. Anyways my name is Ultra Dash and this is my wife Rainbow Love. So now that you know us I think that it's time for you to tell us what your name is?" He asked. Now this guy I liked.

"My name's John. Nice to meet you...I guess." I said. The dad smiled at me.

"Well John it was nice to meet you and thanks for takeing care of our daughter over night. Now would you be so kind in letting us take her back home please?" He asked. I turned and looked at Dash who was literly shaking in fear at this. It was a red flag for me.

"Well........no i'm sorry I can't do that." I said as I turned back at the dad. This time though he had no smile on his face. Instead he had an angry look on his face.


"I see.....well we can't let this happen like this. So how about this. I'll ask one more time John before I get 'Overprotective' for my daughter. Can we please take her home?" He asked. I didn't like how he said 'Overprotective' but I still refussed to change my mind. I got ready for a fight.

"Still no." I said flatly. He just chuckled then let out a sigh.


"Well I wish it didn't have to come to this John. Honestly I didn't." He said. I was about to ask what he was talking about when sunndely I felt force hit me in the chest hard and I went flying through the air. I hit the ground slideing across the ground until I came to a stop hitting the building that was closest. While I was gripping my stomach in pain I managed to see the dad pick up Dash and forcefully fly away with her. With all the strength I could gather I managed to get up and stagger follow them a few feet before falling back to the ground. That's when I blacked out from the pain.






I awoke probely a few hours later in my bedroom. I looked around and saw that it was around night time for me. I slowly got up from the bed into a sitting up position and then I got out. My stomach was in a good bit of pain but not alot. I walked down the stairs and saw that Twilight Sparkle was on the couch. I walked over and patted her on the back a little. She slowly opened her eyes and scratched them to see better. She saw me and quickly went wide eye.


"John! Oh my gosh you shouldn't be up! I mean I saw out knocked out in the square for some reason so with the help of Spike and Redheart I brought you here. But Redheart said that you wouldn't wake up till it was morning the next day." She said while I just chuckled a little.


"It's ok Twilight. I have been through worst as you can see....but what about Dash have you seen her lately?" I asked with a hint of worry in my voice. Twilight seemed to try and think for a bit then she got her answer.


"Well.....no not since the day before when she went to visit you John. That was the last time I saw her....how did you get hurt by the way?" Twilight asked. I let out a sigh as I began to explain to her what had happened from when the rumors had started to when I was hit in the stomach. I kept out the kissing part just in case that Dash didn't want that to spread around Ponyville yet.


"Oh my gosh....... so Dash really was telling the truth." Twilight said. I raised an eyebrow at this.


"What do you mean by that Twilight?" I asked. She let out a sigh as she continued.


"Well she always told us that her parents were always mean to her. She told us that it started with them yelling at her. I mean my parents did that sometimes when they got mad enough so we didn't think anything of it. But then one day we saw she had a black eye....and she told us she was hurt by her parents. We just thought she hit her head on a tree and when we told her that she seemed to belive that...but we didn't think that it would be this bad." Twilight finished. I was shocked at this.

"Wait....you didn't belive her when she told you all this? What would make you think that she would make this kind of stuff up?" I asked.


"Well we thought it was Rainbow just pranking us....or we made a huge mistake." She said.


"Yeah you did make a huge mistake....but none of that now we have to find her now." I said. Twilight nodded in agreement with me. She got up off the couch and we made our way to the door. But before we could the door swung open and standing there was a panting Rainbow Dash.


"Dash!!" I yelled in relife and surprise. Dash looked up at me and I saw what had happened to her. Her left eye was swollen black, her wings looked badly damaged, and she seemed to be crying terribly. I rushed to her side and when I crouched down to see what had happened to her she quickly wrapped her forelegs around me holding me close. I just hugged her back as I was now on my knees. I looked behind me and saw that Twilight was standing there in shock.


"Twilight I need you to go get some things ok? I need an ice pack, bandages, and anything that can keep her eings straight." I said. She nodded as she got out of her trance and quickly made her way to the fridge. She grabbed what I asked for and brought them over to me. She set them down beside me as Rainbow Dash slowly stopped crying. I was just glad to see that she was doing ok. When I let go of her she let her forelegs fall to the ground, but she still didn't keep her head off my shoulder.


"Ok...Twilight I need the bandages....and the sticks you found." Twilight nodded as she gave me what I needed with her magic. I then quickly but gently put the sticks on either side of her as I wrapped the bandages around her to keep her wings straight and together at her sides. Dash would wimper while I did this.



"Ok Dash.....now for that eye." I said soothingly. She nodded as she took her head off of my shoulder. I took the ice pack from the ground and gently placed it on her swollen eye. She yelped at first but let out a shaking sigh almost as if she was crying.

"Keep that on your eye Dash. I'm gonna get you upstairs and let out rest ok?" I said. She nodded as I got up picking her up. She used one of her forlegs to keep the ice pack on her eye. I looked at Twilgiht and she just nodded as she rushed outside closeing the door behind her. I walked up the stairs with Dash and when I got to my room I placed her gently onto the bed. When I did that I crawled in with her. I got under the covers with her as she looked at me takeing the ice pack off of her eye. Her eye was swollen shut but that didn't stop me from looking into her good eye. I gave her a heart warming smile even though in my heart I knew her wounds might have been serious. She just smiled back as I leaned foward giveing her a pationet kiss. She kissed back as we held that moment for awhile. When I finaly broke the kiss I looked at her. We then cuddeled close while I made sure to be careful of her wings.


We laid on the same bed as we fell assleep together.




(AN:Ok well here's yet another chapter for you guys and I hope you all like it. Now this may have been rushed so sorry. Please post comments. You know what how about this. If you want a more romantic scene I need 5 comments. For an even more romantic scene 10. If you want an OC then 14 comments. For 15...i'll tell you if we get there. CYA NEXT TIME!!!!)