• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 2,029 Views, 26 Comments

Two Hearts Becoming One - ponylover

  • ...
21
 26
 2,029

The shocking surprise

It was now a few weeks since I arrived in ponyville. Rainbow did manage to get me the eye patch I asked for and I now had it on my left eye. Funny thing was it didn't even feel like it was there really almost as if I never had an eye. Anyways I was at the check out counter now being able to move around on my legs. I sighned the papers so I could leave the hospital. Once I got to the doors to leave I was greated by Rainbow dash. She quickly became my friend in this world while I was in the hospital.


"Well glad to see that you're up and moving around John." She said with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"Well same to you. Besides if it wasn't for you then I don't think that I would've been able to last in there. I probely would've climbed the walls." I said. I then looked around ponyville. To my surprise everypony just looked at me, smileing with a wave, and went back to what they were doing.

"They learned the last time I think. Secnce when Zecora was here." Rainbow said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Zecora. She came here and everypony thought she was some sort of an alien. They seemed to have learned their lessons about meeting another speices. You never judge a book by its cover." I chuckled.

"Yeah.....if only we knew that back where I lived." I said my smile fading away. I quickly changed the subject. "Anyways do you know where we should go first?" I asked. Rainbow then chuckled.

"You are going to go see Twilight Sparkle. She will show you to your new house." I raised an eyebrow.

"What your not coming?" I asked. She shook her head.


"No sorry I have to with the weather team and figure out some things about where the clouds will go this coming storm." She is planning a storm.....jeez I will need alot of questions answered.

"Ok cya later then Dash." It was the first time I said her name like that. She just giggled as she then flew away to cloudsdale. Some town in the clouds....well that's how she explained it to me. I just went to the tree like house that was in the distance. I walked past many of the ponies and a lot more smiled and waved at me as I did the same to them. By the time I got to where I knew Twilight was I knocked on the door. A few minutes later the door opened to Twilight. She looked up at me and quickly recgonized me.

"Oh hey John. Glad to see that you are up and moving. So what brings here?" She asked. I smiled as I crouched down to her size.

"Well Rainbow dash said that maby you could come and show me where my new house is. So is that ok?" I asked her. She nodded with a smile.


"Yeah sure. Just let me go finish some of these notes I got in a book is that ok?" She asked. I shrugged.


"Sure I don't mind Twilight i'll just wait for you here."

"Great wont take long John." Then with that she turned and went into her house. Before I even got a chance to get up she came back in an instant.

"Ok done." She said with a smile. I looked at her with a surprised look.

"Um...ok well lead the way?" I asked. She nodded as she led the way after I clossed the door before I followed. When we got to the house I saw that it was near the everyfree forest. She led me in and gave me the tour of the house. She showed me from the couch all the way to where on of the two bedrooms were. I thanked her as she left and a few minutes after she left somepony knocked on the door. I went to open it and saw that it was Dash. Before I could even said a word she rushed inside and hit behind the couch. I just clossed the door and went over to her.


"Hey Dash why were you so scared that you had to run inside?" I asked as I crouched down to her size. She just tried to regain her breathing. When she got her breathing under control she let out a sigh as she got up and walked to the couch. I walked over and sat down beside her.

"Ok.......well there are these rumors going around and some of these ponies started yelling that I was a....lesbian...." She said the last part looking at the ground in depression. I was shocked. Why in the hell would they say this kinda stuff in this what I thought was the perfect world. I just did what came to mind. I wrapped my arm around her as she leaned into me. She let out a sigh as she clossed her eyes. I just held her close as she rested on me. I decided that I was gonna do somthing about this soon. About how they were spreading rumors about her and that mabe all of ponyville would know. But I had to concentrate on the situation at hand. After awhile she pulled away from the hug.


"You ok?" I asked. She nodded as she got off the couch then turned and asked.


"Mind if I crash here for the night. I mean if I try to fly to my house the bullies might be there." I shrugged.

"Of course Dash. You can have one of the two bedrooms. You can take one and i'll take the other. She nodded with a smile. I then got up as she made her way upstairs and into one of the other rooms. She left the door open as she crawled into the bed. I peacked in and saw that she was already laying under the covers of her bed. I couldn't help but smile as I made my way to the room right across from her room. I crawled into the bed leaveing my door open. I then went under the covers and fell asleep quickly.



(AN:Ok well here's another chapter for this fic. Ok sorry if it MIGHT be rushed. Anyways I think the romance part of the fic has started. If you want CERTAIN parts of the romance to happen just ask and I MIGHT add it in. Anywasy I gotta go and get some sleep for school tomorow......sadly. CYA NEXT TIME!!!!!)