• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 2,029 Views, 26 Comments

Two Hearts Becoming One - ponylover

  • ...
21
 26
 2,029

The arrival

I was just a normal twenty year old guy liveing a boring normal life. Well life was like a hell for me where I came from. I lived on a dead end street never knowing what could happen to me. I was medium built, short black hair, caucasion, brown eyes, and had no scars what so ever. My house was a small one story building that wasn't even clean at all. I had no friends or social life and barely watched any T.V. But one day my whole life would change forever.

It was like a normal day for me really. I got up from my bed and got dressed in my work clothes them being some old worn out clothing. Long worn out jeans, worn out sweat shirt and shoes. They would have some old worn out protective helmeat for me. I didn't bother to eat that day since it was one of those days for me. I got into my car and made my way to my work place. I was mainly depressed because of the recent death of my best friend Jerry who was killed by some accident at the work place we worked at.

I pulled into the driveway of the huge factory. I got out and made my way to the factory. As I entered I took the clipboard that was on my desk. I grabbed my protective helmet and went to work even though I forgot my goggles which were important for my line of work.

I was at my work station turning the valves and checking the knobs on the machine. Just then steam shot out of one of the valves and hit me in the left side of my face. Then an electrical wire shot out and zapped my in my chest then an explosion happened. Then nothing....just black.

I woke up in some sort of bed. That surprised me sence I would think I would be dead. I tried to my around only to be met by amazeing pain. With alot of effort I managed to sit up a bit to check my surroundings. Everything had way more color than it would usualy have. I could see that I was in some sort of hospital so I just though that I somehow managed to survive the explosion and was recovering so I could go back to work. I couldn't see out my left eye so I raised my left had to try and feel what was there. Only for me to fall down onto the bed makeing me wince in pain.

"Gah.....goddamn that hurt.....where the hell am I....?" I asked aloud to no one preticular. I then heard movement at the foot of the bed I was on. Excepet they didn't sound like shoes on the floor...more like a hooves.

"Hey I think it's awake." I heard a voice say. It was like a feemale with a tomboyish catch to it.

"Yeah I think so too rainbow.....you think it was a good idea for use two to be the only ones here?" The other ones asked. She also had a female voice.

"Nah i'm sure we're fine twilight. I mean did you see the condition that thing was in? I mean if it wasn't for you and that spell you missed up on it would be dead by now. Plus it won't hurt us it's to badly hurt to." The one called rainbow say. 'Where the hell was I? Was I in heaven....or a strange part of hell?' I asked myself. I moved a little to try and get back up. Once I was able to see around again I saw in shock two horse things. They were at the foot of my bed. One cyan colored with a rainbow colored mane and tail. The other with a dark purple mane and light purple streaks going through them.


"What the hell?!" I asked in surprise wide eyed. I tried to get out of the bed so I can get the fuck out of there. But only for me to be in extreme pain enough not to move. The two horse things came over beside me. I layed there eyes wide, sweat dripping from my forehead out of fear, and my hear pounding a mile a minute. The heart monitor helped with that.

"Hey calm down you......don't want to get a heat attack do you?" The rainbow one said. I looked at her still in total fear. But with alot of will power I managed to calm down a bit. At least enough to talk.

"Ok...ok....now mind telling me where in the hell am I?" I asked finaly calming down.

"Well you are in the world of equestria in the town of Ponyville. We are what you call ponies. Like unicorns,pegisus, and earth ponies. Where you from?" The one called twilgiht asked. I was still trying to realize that I was talking to ponies that could talk. But I still told them what I knew.

"Well...... i'm a human and I lived on a world called earth in the town of Greencastle. I was working on some machines when it blew up in my face....and well now i'm here." I said. They looked at eatchother and I guess rainbow knew what twilight was gonna do.

"Twilight no you are not asking him questions." Twilight just frowned and put away whatever she had out I couldn't see. "Eggehead. Anyways i'm rainbow dash fastest flyer in equestria. This is Twilight sparkle the student of the great princess celestia....what in the hay is your name?" Rainbow asked me after she was done explaining what she knew to me.


"Names John. Nice to meet you." I said. I would shake her.....err hoof but seeing I was in pain and could barely move that wasn't an option at all. Twilight seeing she couldn't do anything she wanted she bid us farewell. Dash seemed to decided to do the same. Even though I had alot of questions I just decided to let them go instead of trying to make them stay. I rested my head on the pillow as night took over. I slowly closed my eyes as the pain I once was in seemed distaint. I fell asleep instantly.



(AN:Ok well here's the first chapter of this fic. Not my best work seeing I had to rush sorry. Feedback and help is welcomed ALOT. CYA NEXT TIME!!!!!)