• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 2,029 Views, 26 Comments

Two Hearts Becoming One - ponylover

  • ...
21
 26
 2,029

The Dreaded Day

Chapter 12

Two Hearts Becoming One

The Dreaded Day


All I saw was black. I couldn’t open my eye no matter how hard I tried. But only then did I realize that they had put a blindfold over my face. Whoever they were. My hands bound behind me as I sat in a chair.


“He’s awake. Go inform the princess.” I heard a deep voice say. I groan in pain my back and head killing me terribly. The voice chuckles. “Glad to hear your voice still works, though I was hoping the blast I shot at your back had killed you. We saw you holding Rainbow Dash and you charged at a pony who was trying to save her. You one innocent pony and injured the other” I looked to where the voice was and tried to speak only for my words to be muffled.


So.....he’s awake. Take off the blindfold.” From the voice I could tell it was princess Celestia. Then the blindfold was thrusted off my head painfully whiplashing my head and cracking my neck. I let out a quick sound of pain only for a sharp pain to meet my left cheek and I knew it was a hoof of some kind. I gritted my teeth in anguish holding back my sound of pain.


“Shut up you filth!” I heard another voice say. Sounded like another Stallion. I finally opened my eye realizing I was in a dark room lit by only a few torches letting me see the three ponies in the room. To my right was a Brown coated stallion with a green mane. His face covered by a helmet along with a golden chest plate. I looked to my left and saw another one only he was covered in a completely black cloth. I couldn’t even see his face at all and he just put his hoof on the ground. He was the one who hit me.


“That is enough. No need to cause him more harm than you already did Flash.” Princess Celestia said. I looked at her as she looked at me and had the look of anger in her eyes. I knew she thought I was the one who had killed Dash and wounded the other one even though I thought I killed him. I looked away not wanting to face the one who had trusted me in protecting Dash. I felt a force make me look at her. It wasn’t by her, but by the unknown stallion. Celestia moved her head closer and looked into my eye.


“Princess.....you know we can’t let him live....he assaulted a pony and killed another.” The princess kept eye contact with me for a few seconds. She sighed before standing straight up again.


“Yes....I understand....this is a worse offence than when even Discord was free. Are....the gallos ready?” The stallion nodded. The force on my face was released when a knock on what seemed to be a door was heard. My head went limp as I looked straight down and all I heard was door opening and closing. Hoofs were falling against the ground not one but.....several. Seconds pass before all the hooves stopped.


“John....please look up.” I knew the voice was of Twilight Sparkle. I did so looking at her as I felt blood slowly go down my cheek where I was hit before. She uses her magic and gently takes the cloth covering my mouth off.


“Twilight....” I said my throat dry and painful to talk. I looked around and saw Applejack and Pinkie pie. Pikies mane was as flat as can be along with her tail. Appejack had a sad look on her face and when I looked back at Twilight so did she.


“Why John....why do what you did?” As soon as I heard that my heart sunk and I felt tears start to form in my eye. I lowered my head.


“I’m blamed.....for something.....a.....fucking murderer did to Dashie....why would I...do such a thing to her...” Tears fell from my eye as my voice broke several times.


“Stop whining! I hate it when they play innocent.” I heard the one named Flash say. I look up at him wanting to just shut his smart mouth.


“How can we not? All the ponies there say they can't recall anything that happened or refuse to speak about it....and the guard who apprehended you said he saw you kill the other pony. So all we can do is put what we know together.” I looked up at Celestia my vision blurred. Then a thought shot through my head. If they said one pony was killed and another survived....


“Tell me now! Is Dash alive!?” She looked at me. She was hesitant to answer.


“Yes....she survived....but is in a coma. She suffered from severe wing trauma and head damage. So we are unable to ask her what happened. So under pressure from the rest of Canterlot and Ponyville officials they demand....that you are put to death.” I just looked at her dead in her eyes with my only one. I gripped my hands hard.


“Do....do you promise....to protect Dash?”


“Once you are dead she will be.” Flash said. Celestia gave him stern looking making him shut up. She looked back at me.

“We always have....don't worry she will be safe.....we need to get you up.....the execution happens now.....before they get too upset possibly barging in to kill you themselves.” Celestia said. I nodded. Despite all the unanswered questions and false accusation they put on me I knew if I fought it would make it worse.

I didn't want to fight anymore for I just wanted to just give up. I didn't want to go through with all the drama more than I had to. I felt myself standing up my ropes getting loose and once I was standing up on tired legs the ropes tightened. I was then lead out of the room and into a long hallway. The guards are on either side of me Celestia leading the way the other mares lead another way by Twilights brother. After a few minutes I was outside the sun in my face the sound of yelling ponies filling my ears. Names were shouted at me of anger and lust for my death.

A long line was formed and in the middle of what seemed to be the square was a guillotine with one rope seeming to be risen for me. I was shoved forward to begin walking. I sighed and did so the walk terrible. Ponies threw rotten food at me and even cider bottles. After a few minutes I was on the guillotine and the rope was placed around my neck sternly.

"Any last words?" The pony in the cloth asked. I shook my head. I saw him smile as he walked to the lever. I closed my eyes as I waited for my death.

"Stop!" I heard a voice saying cutting through the silence. I opened my eyes and standing there was Rarity. "I know what really happened! You are about to kill an innocent person someone who saved Rainbow Dash! Don't kill him!" I smiled happy to see that she was there at that moment. Silence was heard as ponies talked amongst themselves wondering what happened. Two guards flew down to here and one behind me.

"We have a witness. Take the rope off his neck." The guard ordered. I looked and saw him grin.

"Sorry.....I got a job to finish...." The quickly pulled the leaver as I saw a glimpse of his black fur. Then I felt the floor give way and the rope tightening my neck.

Author's Note:

I am so sorry guys again I was late. School and life of course. Plus football is gonna start soon again. I will keep trying. Again I am sorry! CYA NEXT TIME!