• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 6,008 Views, 165 Comments

Human VS - DubleTruble96



Austin is sent to different Equestrias to see if he would be able to survive, but plays instead.

  • ...
17
 165
 6,008

Five Nights at Pinkie's (Custom Night)

Human VS

Five Nights at Pinkie's


Match Progression:
Night 1 - Complete!
Night 2 - Complete!
Night 3 - Complete!
Night 4 - Complete!
Night 5 - Complete!
Night 6 - Complete!
Custom Night - Pending...

Custom Stage!!

Custom Stage beginning in 3.....2......1.....1...11.111.11!!@@!&^$QHQH *KSSSSSSHHH*


Austin stepped into Pinkie Pie's Pizzeria nice and early that day. It was about 11 PM that night, one hour before his shift. He had something he needed to do. He flicked the power on and the animatronics buzzed to life. They blinked their robotic eyes and looked around, confused about why they were activated early, then remembered the events of last night. They all groaned. He approached the show stage and climbed up into it, then jammed a key into Rarity's back, causing her to shout.

"HEY! Easy!!" She said. "I AM a lady after all!"

Austin just rolled his eyes as he opened her maintenance panel and began playing with the wires.

"Hardly. Look, I know you're a mare in another universe, but here, you're a life-less android that murders people after midnight." He tugged hard on one of the wires, making her exclaim again.

"OW! Careful! I don't want you pulling the wrong WIIiiii-uuurrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRAIIIN! I'M SIIIIINNNNGING IN THE RAIN!"

Austin tugged another wire.

"*KSSH BUZZ* My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! Prepare to die!"

Austin pulled two wires out and twisted them together.

"-wire! You might-....Where was I just now?"
"Nevermind." He slammed her maintenance panel shut again.
"OW!"

He continued to do the same to all of them, with Pinkie Pie being the last one.

He twisted the key, then flipped open the panel, making Pinkie exclaim.

"Hey!" She looked over her shoulder at him. "Listen....about last night- OW!"
"What about last night?" He ripped a circuit board out, inspected it for a minute, then shrugged and tossed it over his shoulder. Pinkie bit her robo-lip.
"I just wanted to say- OWW! Careful! -sorry."
"Sorry? For what?" He started to bash her insides with a hammer repeatedly. Pinkie cringed with each hit.
"For- OW! Trying to- OW! kill your- OWWW! Producer."
"It's all in the past."
"It was literally a day ago."
"It's a matter of opinion."
"No it isn't!"

He pulled out a microchip of some kind, then jammed it into one of her circuit boards before slamming her maintenance panel shut, then locked it.

"I just want this to be a fair fight!" Pinkie protested.
"It's not my problem, Pinkie. If you wanted a fair fight, you can take it up with my boss."
"But....you didn't rip out anything important while you were jamming your greasy human hands in there, did you?"
"Pinkie..." he said, wiping some motor oil off his hands with a rag he produced from nowhere. "The way I see it is if I really wanted to deactivate you, I would've just ripped out your motherboard and be done with it."

He stood up and started to walk away, with Pinkie sighing a small breath of relief. But that relief turned to terror when Austin paused and turned around, still wiping his fingers.

"But I never said I didn't rip out anything important." He grinned and tossed the rag into the trash, then walked down the hallway, laughing. Pinkie stared at him, then looked over her shoulder at her maintenance panel.


30 minutes to Midnight

Pinkie was sitting on the show stage, with Rainbow peeking into her maintenance panel, each one inspecting the damage that Austin had done to the others.

"Well? What's it look like? What'd he do?" Pinkie said, worried.
"Well...Everything that keeps you running is still safe, and it looks like all the software is still here. But..."
"But? What but? Why but?"
"Well......It looks like he put some sort of microchip in your motherboard. It's pretty small. Probably doesn't hold a lot of data."
"But what does it do?!"
"I can't tell you for certain...He seems to have jammed it into your "Free Roam" centre on your motherboard, so we'll have to wait until Midnight to find out if there are any adverse effects."

Rainbow closed the panel and locked it, then put her hoof around Pinkie.

"Listen, he said he wouldn't deactivate you. And it's not like he ripped out anything too important."
"But that chip-"
"It's tiny...What ever it is, probably won't affect much. Now perk up, we have a human to kill."
"Okay..."


Match beginning in 3...2....1....


Austin spawned again in that tiny office. He looked at the notes he had made for himself. Or rather, a bad diagram he wrote down hastily on a stained napkin with a ballpoint pen. On it, it showed the 4 animatronics and their "danger lvl". Rarity and Applejack were set to a reasonable 10 out of 20. Medium difficulty wasn't too bad. He didn't want any flak from Rainbow, so he toned her programming down a few more notches to around 3-5 out of 20. Finally, Pinkie. He didn't bother to write anything down for her. He knew what he wanted. He crumpled the napkin up and tossed it into the trash basket, then turned on the screens.

Applejack and Rarity were gone, with Pinkie on stage. She was trying her best to look menacing but it was hard for her. He looked like she had to go to the bathroom really bad. It was funny. Austin didn't bother to look as he closed the left door right in Rarity's face. Rarity growled and sighed, then decided to leave. Applejack hid in the bathrooms for now. Rainbow wasn't even bothering to peek out of her curtains.

12 rolled down to 2, and after a few close encounters and one bathroom break, he was well on his way to finally figuring out what Pinkie was going to do. She came down from the stage about at about 2:30 AM, and hid in the left corner. She stared into the camera. Austin smiled, then closed the left door. Pinkie started to regain her confidence. She seemed to be operating at a difficulty of 10-12 out of 20. More than she expected, honestly.

Soon, it was 4:30 AM. Austin shook his head and flipped the laptop open. It was 12% power left. He sighed heavily. It was weird how despite time moving at a rate of more than 20 times the pace of other universes, the power drained faster than the hours changed. But his plan was coming together nicely. Waiting until 5 AM and his power to drain, he checked Pirate's Cove one last time. Rainbow didn't even bother to peek out once that evening. 5 AM finally rolled around, and his power was down to a mere 3%.

Pinkie was now fully confident of her victory. She smiled at the others.

"The stupid chip must've been a dud!"

They smiled and nodded at her, then finally...the power ran out. Austin waited and waited.

He rubbed his forearm and stretched. Pinkie's face started to flicker in the darkness. He smiled.

"Oh you started early today." He stepped out, much to Pinkie's surprise. She finished her song, then lunged for him, her teeth glinting in the dark. She opened her jaws wide and brought them down on his ne-....

I said brought them down on his ne-

I SAID BROUGHT THEM DOWN ON HIS NE-

But no matter how hard Pinkie tried, her jaw just kept locking up. She couldn't bite down! He grinned, then held up a carrot in front of her nose. Her eyes locked on to it. He began to swing it in front of her face with a grin. Her eyes trailed back and forth and back and forth. He tossed it down the hallway, and Pinkie chased it. She got down and started to eat the carrot (despite being a robot and it being impossible for her to even ingest the orange veggie). Austin smiled, then stood up and came up behind her, giving her a few more vegetables to munch on.

He scratched behind her ears, making her very happy. He smiled.

"That chip I added to your circuits make it so you have the same weaknesses and diet as a regular pony." He rolled her over and began to tickle her robotic tummy, making her legs kick and she laughed uncontrollably.
"I also made it so that you have very sensitive touch sensors on your tummy and ears."

*DINNG DONG DINNG DONG...DING DONG DING DONNNNNG* The children's applause rained throughout the audience. He pet the pink robot's head before standing up and putting her back on the stage.

"Good night Pinkie."

He turned, then ran out of the pizzeria and fistpumped, laughing. He jumped into the air with a gleeful shout. He danced in the street and pointed to the sky victoriously.

He was then promptly hit by a car.

Wasted....


HUMAN WINS THE MATCH!

Final Results:

Night 1 - Complete!
Night 2 - Complete!
Night 3 - Complete!
Night 4 - Complete!
Night 5 - Complete!
Night 6 - Complete!
Custom Night - Complete!


Total Coins - 120 Bits
Job Status - Terminated


NEXT TIME ON...

HUMAN VS:

HUMAN VS Smileponi.avi

Open the file?

>Open document

Author's Note:

Happy Halloween!