• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 6,014 Views, 165 Comments

Human VS - DubleTruble96



Austin is sent to different Equestrias to see if he would be able to survive, but plays instead.

  • ...
17
 165
 6,014

Pinkamena's Bakery

Human VS

Pinkamena's Bakery

=================================================================================================

Arena: Sugarcube Corner, Ponyville
Challange: Survive Pinkamena's basement and get out alive, and not turned into a baked good.
Danger Level: Severe

Match beginning in 3......2......1.......

=================================================================================================

Austin awakens in a dimly-lit room, strapped to a blood-stained metal table. He sees a variety of torture tools set on a table beside him. All he can see and smell is blood and death. Austin looks around from his place on the table. He doesn't see much else, just a large door, a few other torture devices and a few dead ponies laying the corner of the room.

"Oh hey Frankie! Bobby! What's up bro? You seen better days, huh? HEY! Patty! You look the worse for wear. Sorry I couldn't save you guys." Austin joked with the corpses. Pinkamena then walks into the room and smiles.

"Hello Austin. Glad to see you're finally awake."

"Hello Pinkie! Good to see you're finally here."

"Don't call me Pinkie. It's Pinkamena now."

"Pinkamena? Like Pinkamena Diane Pie?"

"Yes..."

"Sounds tasty."

"That's not funny."

"I thought it was. Not my fault you have the last name 'Pie'."

"Cute. Now shut up and get screaming..."

"That's doesn't make any sense."

"It doesn't have to make sense! I'm Pinkie- OOP...I mean Pinkamena...Diane Pie."

"Surrrre, whatever you say Pinkie-mena."

"Stop calling me that!"

Pinkamena grabbed a scalpel from the little table beside him, and lowered it to his chest.

"Wait a sec."

"What is it now?!"

"You're ABSOLUTELY certain you have enough ingredients to make me into cupcakes?"

"Yes! I am!"

"Icing?"

"Got it."

"Eggs? Flour?"

"Yes. Yes. Now just shut up and-"

"What about chocolate chips?"

"Chocolate...ch-...WHAT AM I SAYING? No, I don't have chocolate chips. But your cupcakes don't need them!"

"You suuuuure? Come on...Think of the taste."

Pinkamena's mouth started to drool, but she snapped out of it.

"STOP SAYING THAT!!"

"The melty soft chocolate chips mingling with the taste of flesh, blood and vanilla icing..."

She started to drool again. Deep down, she was still Pinkie. Just really insane Pinkie. Didn't mean she hated sweets anymore, though...

"No! I...I don't need.....ch-chocolate.....chips."

"Just imagine it...And me being 6 feet tall? Man, that's a lot of cupcakes....6-9 dozen at least!"

She seemed to go into a bit of a trance, thinking about all those cupcakes.

"Pinkamena?"

No answer.

"Pinkamena? Hellloooooooo?"

Still nothing.

"Pinkie? Pinkie Pie? Pinkamena Diane Pie? Anything?"

She just stared into space, drooling. She was lost in her own thoughts. It's gonna be a while before she snapped back to reality.

"Pinkamena!"

She snapped back and blinked.

"What? Oh...right..the human."

"Now, are you SURE you don't need to go buy some chocolate chips?"

"Okay okay okay...Just...stay put." Pinkamena ran out of the bakery lickety-split, and dropped her scalpel. Austin just barely managed to catch it in between his fingers, and flips it upside down, then carefully, ever so carefully, slices through his bondings. He gives the rest of the straps a few quick slices, and stands up, putting the scalpel back on the table.

"So how can I mess around with a bakery? BY BAKING OF COURSE!!"

Austin ran upstairs and started pulling spices, staples and powders from the shelfs, throwing them into a big bowl in quick succession. He stared at the pile of powder in the bowl.

"Hmmm....Needs some red...."

He goes to the fridge and opens it, revealing a variety of pony body parts.

"Scratch that idea..." He slams the fridge closed, then looks around.

"Water!" He takes a large measuring cup and collects some water, then dumps it into the bowl, and continues the onslaught of baking supplies.

-------------------------------

"Perfect!" Austin pours his crazy concoction into muffin trays, and throws it into the oven on HIGH. Now that his mixture is baking, he runs back downstairs to play with Pinkamena's torture implements.

"Ooooh! A hacksaw! I wonder if it can cut through steel?" Austin runs the serrated edge against the metal table he was strapped to. It hardly makes a scratch in the table, but severely breaks the teeth of the saw.

"Whoopsie." Austin grinned and tossed it over his shoulder, then looks at the large wood-chipper in the corner.

"It looks broken! I'll fix it!" He tears off the maintenence panel and starts pulling wires and gears, then removes one of the blades and puts it somewhere else. Finally, he tosses her supply of surgery tools into the machine and closes the panel.

"I wonder what else I can mess with..." He spots her collection of butcher's knives. Cleavers, blades, saws, and all sorts of razors. It was quite impressive. Too bad Austin tried chopping the steel table with them. Now dented and bent, Austin hangs the blade collection back up right where it was. There was only ONE more thing Austin needed to mess with. Pinkamena's infamous cutie-mark dress.

He walked over to her closet, and opened it up. Inside, she had multiple scraps and pelts from different ponies, but Austin only wanted the unicorn horn necklace and the dress. He took them both, and walked upstairs. He had something special in mind for these....

-------------------------------------

Pinkamena returned shortly after, and when she came downstairs, she was in a state of shock. Her entire basement slaughterhouse was now a mess, with pieces of her torture devices scattered and broken, her knife collection bent and dented, and her victim was now gone. She dropped the bag of chocolate chips she had in her mouth and twitched.

"WAIT! My cutie mark dress! Oh it had better be okay!!" She ran to the closet and saw it missing, then immediately ran upstairs in a frantic search for her prized possession. She saw it burning in the main area, with a note scrawled beside it in ashes:

'Bye Bye Pinkie! Sorry I left the party early, but the refreshments were gross. I wouldn't open the oven if I were you.'

Pinkamena extinguished the flaming dress and nearly cried when she saw it had burned almost entirely. She then heard something...like..Metal flexing and straining.

"What the bu-"

Her oven then exploded in a flurry of burnt cake batter, muffin trays, and very hot dough, spraying the entire bakery kitchen and the opposite wall in the main area.

Austin smiled, chewing on a vegetarian cupcake taken from Sugarcube Corner, staring at his havoc from afar. He finished his cupcake and tossed the wrapper, walking away with a satisfied smirk. The night rang out with a scream of despair and frustration from Pinkamena Diane Pie.

Author's Note:

You want Human VS to continue? I need some ideas! I think we can work out an arrangement~

I need ideas for the next chapters of Human VS! Who will Austin be put up against next chapter? That's up to you! Help me out by commenting, sending me a message, or even spamming my inbox with as many ideas as you possibly can come up with!

Remember, this is NOT a porno! I want ideas that are funny (they can be gory too!) but UNDER 18! So stuff like "Sweet Apple Massacre" and "Lil' Miss Rarity" are out of the question.

Here's where you can find me!

YOUTUBE: DusktheHedgehog69
DEVIANTART: DubleTruble96
TUMBLR: asknightwisp.tumblr.com
FIMFICTION: DubleTruble96
FACEBOOK: Unavailable until further notice.