• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 5,992 Views, 165 Comments

Human VS - DubleTruble96



Austin is sent to different Equestrias to see if he would be able to survive, but plays instead.

  • ...
17
 165
 5,992

Slender (Pony)

Human VS

Slender (Pony Version)

====================================================================================================

Arena: Everfree Forest
Challenge: Collect All 8 Pages And Escape
Danger Level: Severe

Match beginning in 3......2.......1.......

====================================================================================================

Austin spawns in a deep, dark, dense, and....um.....DARK forest. He looks around and hears the birds? chatter noisily. Only armed with a flashlight, his hiking boots.....and 12 pounds of dynamite! Which would be useful if Austin had remembered his pack of matches. Frustrated with his stupidity, he leaves the dynamite where it lay and left to find the 8 missing pages that for some reason are attached to trees, rocks and bathroom chairs.

He flicks on his flashlight and wanders off into the shadowy forests, unaware that a certain pony is watching his every step. Okay I lied. He is well aware of the Slenderpony, and is already prepared to mess with this strange creature's head. About 2 hours before the show started filming, he prepared some doodles on old looseleaf paper. He also brought a supply of tape. He immediately set to work.

He spotted the first of 8 pages right away. A poorly drawn doodle of a faceless pony wearing a suit, surrounded by trees. He took it down and heard drums, faintly beating in the background. He grinned and replaced the page with his own poorly drawn doodle, only it showed the faceless pony wearing a striped turtleneck sweater, wearing a fedora. He then set out to find the other pages. Meanwhile, the Slenderpony approached the tree and saw the rather offensive drawing and took it down with one of his strange tentacle-like extremities.

Austin continued his trek, this time stopping near a large rock, spotting yet another page. Scrawled across it, read "HAS NO EYES, HOW CAN HE SEE?". Austin took it, replaced it with his own doodle, and continued onward. The Slenderpony, still close behind, took a look at Austin's next doodle. Scrawled across the page in black crayon were the words "HAS NO POKER FACE, DON'T PLAY TEXAS HOLD EM WITH HIM!" and it depicted a faceless pony holding cards, obviously gambling or something. Slenderpony would've made a rather disgusted face if he had one, so he just tore it off and followed the human.

Austin continued, going through the concrete tube, on the stragely placed 'plus-sign' wall, and even on the truck. And with each page, he made his own, and each page made Slenderpony angrier and angrier. He decided that 5 pages was enough and that he would end this miserable fool's game. Austin turned the corner and was rather startled when he saw Slenderpony waiting for him. He immediately turned around to avoid losing. They both stood there in a rather awkward stand-off.

"So...uhh....Get my pictures?" Austin said, still not facing Slenderpony.

He got no form of response.

"Oh okay. I guess besides bein' faceless and ugly, you're rude too."

"I am NOT ugly!! And yes, human. I did get your....rather offensive drawings of me." Slenderpony finally responds.

"Oh come on, you gotta admit they were a LITTLE funny!"

"Oh? Well what if I did this?!"

Austin spots a crumpled piece of paper thrown over his shoulder. He bends down and picks it up, uncrumpling it. He sees a rather crudely drawn doodle of what he assumed to be himself, wearing dorky glasses and the words "Big stupid doo-doo head" with an arrow pointing at the doodle.

"Oh ha ha ha..Really mature..." Austin just tosses it aside and stands back up.

"Well it's bad enough I have to do this everytime someone sees one of my drawings, so I don't need some wise-ass human replacing all of them with his own crudely drawn garble!" The Slenderpony sounded kind of hurt.

"Hey hey hey....I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know..."

"No! You didn't!! Just...Just go find the other 3 pages and leave me alone!"

Austin sighs. "Listen, Slendy....um...if you don't mind me calling you Slendy...I'm sorry about that...I thought you were like the other ponies who tried to ruthlessly murder me the minute I let my guard down. Listen, how about we find the other 3 pages, and I'll take you out for ice cream, huh? Would you like that?"

"Uh...uh-huh...." Slenderpony managed to sniffle.

Austin smiled and together they located the other 3 pages, then went out to Sugarcube Corner for some ice cream. Needless to say, Pinkie nearly fainted when she saw Slenderpony, but after a brief explanation, she calmed down and even threw Slenderpony a 'Welcome To Ponyville' party.

Austin then looked toward the camera and grins, then static overtakes the screen and it shuts off.

------------

You stare at your TV screen. It just shut off all by itself. You walk over and tap the top of it gently. That was weird...you play with the antennae for a while before you give up. Whatever happened, you lost the signal to your TV set. You sigh and walk into the kitchen and get a glass of water. That's when you notice the crudely drawn letters scratched onto old looseleaf.

You feel a chill run down your spine and the shadows of your dimly lit house start to ominously darken as you feel a presence lurking behind you.

The note reads, simply: DON'T LOOK OR HE TAKES YOU

Author's Note:

You want Human VS to continue? I need some ideas! I think we can work out an arrangement~

I need ideas for the next chapters of Human VS! Who will Austin be put up against next chapter? That's up to you! Help me out by commenting, sending me a message, or even spamming my inbox with as many ideas as you possibly can come up with!

Remember, this is NOT a porno! I want ideas that are funny (they can be gory too!) but UNDER 18! So stuff like "Sweet Apple Massacre" and "Lil' Miss Rarity" are out of the question.

Here's where you can find me!

YOUTUBE: DusktheHedgehog69
DEVIANTART: DubleTruble96
TUMBLR: asknightwisp.tumblr.com
FIMFICTION: DubleTruble96
FACEBOOK: Unavailable until further notice.