• Published 11th Oct 2012
  • 3,048 Views, 102 Comments

A Few Fruit Short of a Salad - BludgeonWarrior



The Cake's niece Fruit comes to stay with them for awhile, and Ponyville will never be the same.

  • ...
5
 102
 3,048

Bad First Impressions

"That was... interesting," Pinkie muttered while bringing Fruit inside after she had hurled chunks all over some poor pony.

"Ugggghhhhhh...," Fruit moaned, "That one last pie..."

"Sit here, Fruit," Pinkie sat her friend down, "I'll get something for that upset tummy." Pinkie bounced off to the kitchen to get Fruit some medicine.

Fruit continued to moan, which brought the Cakes downstairs.

"What happened?" They both asked.

"Too many apples..., ughhh," Fruit moaned, hold her chest.

"She ate too much and got sick," Pinkie came back in, "really sick..."

"Maybe it's time you two got to bed," Mrs. Cake suggested.

Fruit nodded.


Pinkie and Fruit were in bed and ready for dreamland.

"Man, what a night!" Fruit, feeling much better.

"Yeah," Pinkie agreed somewhat.

"Just wait til tomorrow," Fruit continued, "I've got some killer ideas for us to do! Well, good night!"

Fruit almost instantly fell asleep, leaving Pinkie to think about what had happened earlier.

"Yeah, good night...," Pinkie said, just a little worried about her new friend's behavior.