• Published 9th Nov 2023
  • 1,473 Views, 97 Comments

Well, This Is Unexpected - TheKing2001



After being defeated at the Fall Formal, Sunset is one hundred percent convinced she's going to be the most hated girl at school. If only she knew how wrong she was.

  • ...
6
 97
 1,473

Chapter XI

I yawned slightly as I approached the mall, staring in awe. We didn’t have really have large shopping centers like this back in Equestria to my knowledge at least.

I had only been here once. It had mainly involved me slamming into the doors and everyone laughing at me, causing me to promptly scream at everyone, causing them to run away and me get banned. I really hope that security guard still didn’t work here.

I pushed the doors open as I spotted a cream girl in a blue dress with a white bow around her waist. I waved as I stepped closer.

Bon Bon gave a surprised sound before running to me and I instinctively tensed up. She hugged me and kicked out a leg behind her as I stared in surprise.

“Uh hello?” I said awkwardly and patted her back. Lyra, Octavia and Vinyl were approaching at slower speed, grinning.

“Hey Sunset,” Bon Bon let go with a faint blush as she grinned. “How are you? Surprised Rarity didn’t kill you with clothes.”

“Fuck, me too,” I admitted as Octavia flinched slightly.

“Come on!” Lyra giggled as she grabbed mine and Bon Bons hands. “To the book store! I need to get some new figurines for my collection. Hopefully my rare one is in stock!”

“Uhm, what is she talking about?” I asked curiously as Lyra continued dragging me and Bon Bon.

“Trust me,” Octavia said as she followed us. “Don’t ask.”

Bon Bon pulled her hand away before pulling mine away. I gave her a grateful look as she turned red.

I stepped over to the romance sex books and picked up one, opening it to a random page.

Moon Rocks kissed Shadow Play as she whined into his mouth as he continued his rough fucking of the smaller women- a familiar warmness between my legs reminded me that I was so rubbing one out tonight. Fuck No Nut November.

“Whatcha reading?” Bon Bon asked curiously as I jumped and turned red before handing her the book. Her eyes scanned the page before she blushed and shut the book. “Oh uh I see. Very uh interesting.”

“Yeah,” I said with an equally hot face. “Let’s go shall buy some books and games, shall we?”

“Y-yeah.”


I sat at a small table outside the mall with my bag of books and a few new video games. Bon Bon, Lyra, Octavia and Vinyl sat with us with their own bags. Lyra was obsessed with mythological creatures and screamed when she found an allegedly rare statue.

“So where exactly are you from?” Octavia asked curiously as she bit into some of her salad. I swallowed my bit of sushi as I shrugged.

I had only told Pinkie about the truth. She was probably the only one who wouldn’t laugh. Though, Twilight might have told them the truth.

“I’ve only told Pinkie this so don’t laugh,” I warned as they all nodded. Vinyl surprisingly abandoned her headphones for once. “I’m from Equestria. I’m a uh unicorn pony back home. I came here to escape my mentor.”

Lyra gave me a maniacal smile as I shifted nervously. Bon Bon gave me a confused look as the table jumped and Lyra winced before it jumped again.

“So you’re like a horse then?” Bon Bon asked curiously and I frowned.

“Pony, not a horse. Horses are in Equestria but a completely different species. We are okay with them, we just prefer being called ponies.”

“Oh sorry. So uh you like it here?”

“No,” I admitted as they all gave each other confused looks. “Sure, it has benefits like medicine and cars. Don’t even get me started on tvs, though we may have them in Equestria by now. But it isn’t home. I miss my tail and magic along with other things.”

Vinyl held up a hand before pulling a white board out of her bag.

You ever think about dating a human? Vinyl wrote as Bon Bon glared at her.

“I wouldn’t object I guess but well, maybe in the future. Not now.”

Bon Bon smiled as I watched curiously.

“So what’s it like to be a pony? I’ve always wanted to see one in person. And now I have!” Lyra giggled maniacally as I gulped. “How do you get there? Where’s your space ship?

Now I know what Octavia meant. Lyra seemed almost obsessed with my unicorn status. Though in all honesty, if I found out a world out there existed so close to school, I’d freak out too. I just hoped it was the good kind of freaking out, not the run and tell the authorities kind.

“There is no space ship. I just walk through a portal and boom, here I was.”

“Oh lame,” Lyra scoffed and rolled her eyes. “I was hoping to prove two mysteries right in one day, not just one but oh well. I’m still right about unicorns.”

“Sorry to disappoint you.”

Besides, do you really want her to be from outer space? That would mean either aliens look like us or she snatched someone’s body. Both sound shitty. Vinyl held up her whiteboard as Lyra went pale.

“Oh shit. I didn’t even think of that. So where is there so called portal?” Lyra asked eagerly as she leaned forward.

“Uh,” I said as I looked around at each of the other girls faces. “School. But it’s closed. It won’t open for another two and half years. There has to be specific conditions met.”

“Like a pentagram drawn on the grass with candles?”

“Lyra!” Bon Bon snapped as I laughed.

“No nothing like that. The moon has to be in a certain position in the sky and all. It’s weird. My research didn’t really help me any back home.”

“Fascinating. So we should try to steal the moon is what you’re saying.”

“Didn’t someone already try to do that?” Octavia asked as Lyra groaned.

“Fuck, you’re right. Damn Minions movie. Always stealing my ideas. Fuck disney.”

I looked at my phone and sighed.

“Alright, I gotta go. I have homework to do. It was very enlightening experience to hang out with you all.”

I stood up as Bon Bon did suit, hugging me as I sighed before hugging her back.

“See you at school,” I said as I waved and began walking away with my trash, dumping it into a nearby trash can.

I yawned again as I walked around the mall to where I had left my moped in the alleyway for safety. Nobody really would look there.

“Hey Sunset!” A voice called from behind me. I turned around as a fist connected with my jaw and I tumbled back, slamming my head into the wall as I fell. “Oh fuck, I didn’t mean to hit you that hard!”

And then everything went dark.