• Published 20th Aug 2023
  • 5,973 Views, 512 Comments

Live, Die, Repeat - Hidden_Night



An Isekai starts when you die, so what if you kept dying and got placed somewhere else?

  • ...
28
 512
 5,973

Foul Filly

“They called me mad! Insane! ANONYMOUS! But finally, I have created the perfect cloning spell!”

“Little sister! Little sister! Little sisters!” Anonymous the Second chanted.

“Seriously who let that guy in charge!”
“We should kill him first!”
“What’s the point in deciding who dies first, we all finally get to die.”

“Anonymous the Depressed, no luck on the whole happiness thing I see! No matter, we all can finally rest. Well you guys can, I still get reincarnated when I die.”

The tears of my men who helped this endeavor was enlightening. Our work has finally finished, how long as it been anyway? I have not seen the sun. I also haven’t been eating at all either. No matter, just teleport home!

“We have fully replicated the spell of this pool of water. Plus, we can edit the very DNA of the clone to create anything we want! Thanks to Anonymous the Second’s notes.”

“Little Sister! Little Sister! Little Sister!” He hasn’t stopped chanting. Was I really that obsessed with little sisters? Or was it just him? Considering the major differences between each of us from the water’s magic, we should be different enough.

“Alright! It’s time for the main event! All clones! Time to die!” I call out, since the crowd is me and I probably have issues they saw no problems with this order.

“About time!”
“Hey let’s play a game!”
“What point is there of a game…”
“The one with the most amount of kills win!”
“Of course…a game of violence.”

And so it broke out, I decided to step back and stand near the entrance of the cave while green lasers, rocks, and sticks flew past me.

The horror I am witnessing is beyond any normal man should see. Team Three, they are crushing it, they are a force of nature, they’re killing it on this stage. It’s a lot to see here on this earth, and seeing my group of experienced clone dispatchers fight is a lot.

A sudden explosion from one of the clones is heard, Anonymous the Depressed is somehow expending all of his magic energy in a suicidal collapse of his magic. “I WONT DIE ALONE!” He called out. What a guy.

With Depressed’s magic clearing away the dirt, smoke has risen over the crowd. Lasers still kept shooting out from the dust, I wonder how long this’ll take.

Eh, give or take an extra second.

A loud thud was heard from the cloud, a body falls and a stallion walked though the chaos. Oddly enough Anonymous the Second is the last one standing.

“I only went this long to witness the birth of the little sister!” He was in bruises, the clones are not that durable from the cloning process, yet the second was the one to figure out how to make sure they live just as long as a real horse.

“Is…that it?” You know, I should honor his wishes. He was the first, he has seen everything.

“Yes! You have no idea how long it took to figure out the spell! While you’ve been jumping into pools, I’ve been studying the spell. Learning from the deepest parts of the groups. We have finally reached a breakthrough. Just…take this. Please use it.” He pulls out two parchment pieces, one is the clone spell that the pool of water uses. The other is a spell for creating a little sister, using my DNA specifically.

“You know what. You’ve been good to me, I must give you a unique name. Second Heart. That is your name.”

“I shall wear it with pride.” He smiles, since he can’t use the spell himself, I’ll use it.

“Step back Second. We’ve got a scroll to use up.”

“Yes sir!” He takes a few steps back. With him properly away from me, I light up my horn. I place the clone scroll away into the pocket dimension. The little sister one is set down on the ground. Following the instructions of the spell, I draw a summoning circle in the dirt, letting it wrap around the scroll and ripping a strand of hair from my head. Using the strand of hair as a catalyst, my horn lit up a beam of light shot towards the strand of hair, causing it to float above the scroll. a beam of light shot up from the scroll, the strand glowing green as it slowly turns into the form of a filly. She is about Applebloom’s size, no horn or wings, so an earth pony.

As the light clears and the filly falls down to the dirt, I could hear sobbing behind me. “I can’t believe it! It worked! It workeditworkeditworkeditworked!” Second Heart began to shake me violently as he cries.

“Okay! Okay! Jesus, Second! Chill!”

“Wait so is she our sister or daughter?” Second Heart just stopped crying and looked at me

“Fuck if I know.” How does cloning work? Is she my sister? Me? My daughter since I created her? I’m just going to work sister to make it easier to explain to Twilight. Right, I also need a cover story for why I sprinted out all of a sudden, uhhhhhhhhh. Make one up on the spot with Twilight there, you’re good at that.

“Hey. She’s waking up!” Second Heart turned my head to face the little one, instead of my green eyes she had purple. A small distinction but it’s enough. Other than the non-horned or winged thing.

“Oh, what the fuck!” Her first words were not what I was expecting.

“Yep. Welcome to being alive!” I smile, she’s already growing on me.

“Fucking hate it!” She got up onto her hooves and stared at me, definitely Applebloom’s size.

“I know you do. You’re kinda me? Maybe?” I look over her, small filly, hair is much more fluffier than mine, tail is even more fluffier than mine. Huh, neat. She also has nothing on her flank, so a blank flank like Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. I wonder if Applebloom will keep a cutie mark from the talent magic she was blessed with.

“Yeah yeah, at least you can cast magic.”

“True, aren’t earth ponies blessed with super strength?”

“Dude, I want to throw lighting at people, not punch really hard!” This is an exciting conversation with myself? She’s technically a different person, also where did Second heart go.

I turn my head to see Second Heart in tears on the floor.

“She’s beautiful Anonymous. A little being of a bastard!”

“Fuck you too, I guess!” Little lady really hates everything, perfect someone I can relate too!

“Yeah. She is cute.” I turn to look at her.

“Bite me!”

“So what do we name her? Can’t keep her nameless.”

“Nah. You do that. My time has come…” Second Heart stood up and used a spell to slowly disintegrate his body. “I came to this place with a purpose, and now it’s done. Goodbye Anonymous. I’m glad it was born from your psyche.”

“You know I can just create you again with the spell right? This isn’t really much of a goodbye.” I wave him goodbye, before he fully turned to dust I copied him as a clone for later. Just in case.

“Heh. I know. I just felt like practicing future death lines when you get emotional inves-“ He turned to dust before he could finish. I’ll just let him hang on that for as long as I can. It will be funny I swear.

“Right. So what do we name you?”

“Name? Can I name myself?”

“Go for it, I guess. You are your own pony thing.” I wonder what she will make up.

“Fucking uhhhhhhhhh. Big Bitch!” She isn’t going to try isn’t she?

“There’s already a Big Mac, and also you’re not a dog.”

“Hmmmm. Green Hornet!” That could work, she does seem kinda toxic. Are hornets toxic or are they just actual bastards of a species?

“Eh. Hornets are yellow, no?”

“Duh, that’s why I added Green dumbass!” I feel we can do better though.

“Fuck it, you’re now Anon.”

“That’s just your name but shorter!” She points at me.

“Exactly!” She stared at me dumbfounded for a few seconds as the gears turn her head.

“That’s…good actually, shit. I am you, and you are me. FUCK!”

“If it makes you feel better you can choose your own last name so you could be different.”

“Fuck yeah. How about. Anon Namless!”

“You want to be known as Nameless?”

“Yep! So the government can’t tax me!”

“Right…I don’t think I’ve paid taxes since I got here.”

“Fuck yeah we’re off the grid.” She dances in place.

“Let’s just go home. Alright.” I light up my horn, I’ll just teleport back to the library. Way easier, a portal should be enough for the two of us.

“Wait. I just got an idea for my name.”

“Didn’t we just finish.”

“No, shut the fuck up and hear me out. Nameless Anon! Way better!”

“Yeah, that’ll do.” My horn shined through the dark and I opened a portal, the bright day time outside was intense. Almost blinded me due to how long I spent in the cave.

“Fuck man! Warm me next time!” Namless chastised me before walking through the portal herself.

“Clam down man, and maybe hold off on swearing? These ponies are way more family friendly than you.”

“Nah. I’m being me, fuck them if they don’t accept that.” She has to be so proud? I follow after her, now we are outside the library. Not much has changed while I was gone it seems. How long was I gone for?

“…I’m really close to beating a child.” I whisper.

“What was that?”

“Nothing.” I quickly knock on the door.

“Coming!” I heard a Twilight’s familiar voice. A couple of hoofsteps later she opens the door to see me.

“Anonymous! Where were you! I was so worried when you suddenly, Applejack told me you just ran off without…” She slowly trailed off looking down at Nameless her eyes widened once they made eye contact.

“Sweet Celestia, Celestia was right.” She seemed to grow tears in her eyes, stepping back quickly as she held her stomach. “I SHOULDN’T HAVE THOUGHT IMPURE THOUGHTS OF A STALLION NOW IM A MOTHER.” Twilight began to scramble around the library, quickly grabbing parchment paper and trying to write something but the feather kept breaking underneath her magic.

“The fuck is her problem?” Namless looked at me.

“No idea. My guess is she grew up as a pure mare and some scare tactics to get her away from romance for a bit.”

“She look like a twenty something.”

“Twenty two actually.” I duck underneath some books flying over my head, parenting books it seems.

“And she still?…”

“Yes I think. I’ll give her a moment to get it out of her system.”

“SPIKE! PLEASE I NEED TO TAKE A LETTER! I NEED TO TELL MY BROTHER ABOUT!” I cover her mouth.

“Twilight. Let me explain before you do something drastic.” She looked at me, blushing heavily. I could feel her heavy breath on my hoof. This is a very uncomfortable position.

I wasn’t expecting this reaction. Yet, it’s quite adorable.

Author's Note:

Is going OOC worth for a joke? Eh, the writers of MLP do it all the time!