• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 9,458 Views, 233 Comments

My Little Megas XLR - Alkem



Coop and MEGAS arrive in Poniville. Ponies, giant robots, chaos and explosions ensue.

  • ...
7
 233
 9,458

Pranking level: G-1

My Little Megas XLR

Chapter 7.5: Pranking level: G-1.


"Huh? Where am I?"

Rising out of bed, Coop looked around to find he was somewhere different from Twilight Sparkle's guest bedroom. Observing his surroundings, he found the room rather empty. Except for the bed, the window and the door, there really wasn't anything notable. Making his way to the door, he poked his head out.

"Twilight?"

"I'm over her Coop." called out her familiar voice at the other end of a hallway.

He walked down the empty corridor that led to the main chamber and a sight he couldn't believe. "Twilight Sparkle? Is that you?" he said looking at an unfamiliar unicorn.

"Twilight Sparkle? Who's that Coop?" the pink unicorn said, furrowing her brows as she stared at him.

The pony had the same voice as Twilight Sparkle, but other than that she was completely different. She was thicker and had white hair with a purple streak going through her mane and tail. Even her cutie mark was different. "You're not Twilight."

She jerked her head back. "What? Oh course I'm Twilight, that's my name. What's the matter with you silly?" she said as she started to giggle.

"Ok… This is weird," he says, looking at the foreign mare. "What in Ponyville is going on?"

She suddenly tilts her head at him. "Ponyville? Where's that? I've never heard of a place like that in Ponyland before."

"Ponyland? Wait, I thought this was Equestrian? Ok something is definitely going on."

Coop ran past her, going out the door. What he saw was not the familiar sight of the town he'd gotten use to, but of a lush hillside where more of the chunky looking ponies were playing about. "Where am I?" he said as his eyes darted all over, failing to find one shred of familiarity.

"Coop, this is Ponyland remember? Their no such thing as Equestria," said Twilight as she caught up to him. She looked out and saw the other ponies frolicking in the fields "It sure is a beautiful day today. Come on Coop lets go play with everypony."

Still confused over what was going on, Coop decided to follow her along. He trotted behind her, trying to find any clues about the strange place he's woken up to. Reaching the other ponies, Twilight ran off to join them. Coop sat down, placing his hoof to his chin as he tried figuring out just what was going on.

"Excuse me Coop, are you okay? You look rather upset about something," said a familiar voice behind him.

He turned to face her. "Oh hey Fluttershy."

The pony tilted her head, giving him the same look the unicorn named Twilight had just a few minutes earlier. "Fluttershy? Who's that? My name is Posey, remember Coop."

His eye twitched slightly. "What! But you look just like Fluttershy. Your mane, your coat, your wings… Where are your wings?" He cried, looking over her back.

"I've never had wings. You know I'm not a pegasus pony." She looked down at the colt, who was now in a fetal position. "You must not be feeling well Coop." She reached into a basket she was carrying and pulled out a Posey. "Here, maybe this will help you feel better."

staring at the flower placed before him, Coop rolled over on his back, looking up at the sky. Suddenly a flash of light appeared by the two of them. Posey, frightened by the flash dropped her basket.

"Oh, Twilight, you scared me," she said looking at the pony who popped up.

"Sorry Posey, I guess I should be more careful where I wink in." Twilight looked over to the colt who was still on his back. "Are you feeling better Coop?"

Up above them a pegasus pony, soaring in the sky, looked down towards the three of them and flew down. "Hey everypony what's up?"

Coop covered his eyes upon hearing Rainbow Dash's voice come from the pink coated, blue haired pony's mouth.

"Firefly, something is wrong with Coop."

The three girls leaned in, observing him.

"What are you all doing?" called out another familiar voice.

Coop moved his hooves to catch a glimpse of which pony had Rarity's voice. Coop started to rising up as he saw the voices owner appeared to look just like her.

"Oh, hello Sparkler."

Hearing Twilight say the mystery mare's name, he plopped back to the ground and pressed his hooves against his eyes. With his mind utterly befuddled, Coop remained motionless as the ponies surrounding him were discussing what was wrong. Suddenly a new voice joined in.

"Surprise!" the unmistakable voice exuberantly yelled, cutting into the conversation as it startled everyone.

Hearing her voice, he saw a ray of hope. Coop slowly moved his hooves away to see if it was who he thought it was. He rose up and opened his eyes.

"Oh Surprise, you always get us," said Firefly.

Seeing the white pegasus, Coop snapped.

"What is going on!" he cried, stretching his hooves into the air.


"Hahahaha. This is just too rich."

"I think that's enough Rainbow."

"Yeah, you're probably right Twilight. This definitely makes up for that time he crashed Megas into my home. I still can't believe you went along with me on this prank."

"Well I read a book before about dreams and how to manipulate them, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to practice what I've learned. Plus this is payback for the time Coop launched a missile into the library."

Inside Twilight Sparkle's guest bedroom, she and Rainbow Dash quietly laughed between themselves as Coop tussled in his bed, struggling with a very bizarre dream.