• Published 18th Jan 2023
  • 4,402 Views, 129 Comments

Student Six Watch Elder Scrolls Lore - Rated Ponystar



After learning about the Fallout Series, the Student Six are taken to a different dimention to learn about The Elder Scrolls series

  • ...
12
 129
 4,402

A Mad God's New Playthings

It had been nearly half an hour since the Student Six had found themselves trapped in Gallus and Sandbar's room not long after finishing a series where they learned about an alternate reality. One where a great war had destroyed most of the world and sent back its residents to a semi-stone age despite still having vast amounts of technology. A wasteland of unending violence, new nations, and twisted monsters. The six had learned a lot, shared their opinions, and believed they had found what they needed for their school assignment before deciding to head out for Sugarcube Corner.

Yet they couldn't leave. They had used fire, charging, bucking, clawing, and even one of the bed posts as a ram. Yet some kind of purple magic was shielding the door from any harm. The students even tried calling for help near the door, hoping one of the other school residents would hear them, but nothing went through.

"Ugh! Did this magic also make the room soundproof?!" Gallus demanded as he banged on the door in frustration. "Seriously, you'd think hearing the sound of a roaring griffin, dragon, and yak at the very least could attract someone!"

"What about Ocellus turning into a bullhorn, and we play it really loud?" Silverstream suggested.

"I don't think that will work either. I think Gallus is right. We're soundproof," Ocellus answered with a sigh.

"Great, so any other bright ideas on how to get out of here? Because I don't want to be stuck in a boy's bedroom for the rest of my life," Smolder asked while folding her arms.

"Yona could try smashing unmoving door again," Yona suggested.

"You've done that three times already," Smolder pointed out.

"Fourth time the charm!"

Sandbar looked around before noticing the window nearby with the curtains closed and smiled. "Hey, guys? We don't need to use the door. We'll just go through the window." He moved towards it and opened the curtains. "See! Let me just...open...the..."

Sandbar's jaw dropped as he stared at the outside world, with the others soon crowding him before gazing in awe.

"What the what?" Silverstream asked in disbelief.

"Uh, dudes? I don't think we're in Ponyville anymore," Sandbar whispered.

"I don't think we're even in Equestria anymore!" Ocellus shouted in a panic. "Or our home planet!"

What the six had expected to see beyond the closed glass window was the outsides of the gardens that the school had for decoration as well as for the gardening club. They didn't expect to find a vast green and blue nebula with various auras mixing together in different gas-like shapes. There were small star-like objects floating around the nebulous with occasional zipping off to who knows where. The six continued to stare at the colorful space-like dimension before slowly closing the curtains and backing away.

"... I'm not the only one who saw that, right?" Smolder asked before the others nodded. "Okay, good."

Clearing her throat, she asked, "WHAT ACTUAL BUCK?!"

"Normally, I'd say watch the language, but in this case, I can't complain," Ocellus said before shaving her head in shock. "We're in space?! Or something that looks like space?! Pocket dimension?! Alternate plane of existence?! How are we breathing?! How did we get here?! How do we go home?!"

"Yona don't like this! I'm scared!" Yona whimpered.

"What if we're stuck here forever?!" Silverstream panicked.

"Everyone, calm down!" Gallus shouted, getting up in the air and holding his hands out to get their attention. "Look, I know this is freaking everyone out! Trust me, I'm ready to piss myself. But we need to keep a calm head, or we're all going to do something stupid that makes the situation worse! So let's calm down and breathe."

The others slowly nodded and soon began doing a breathing exercise they saw Headmare Twilight do a few times, which seemed to work. Once everyone had calmed down, Gallus slowly landed on the ground and sighed. "Alright, let's figure this out. What were we doing before we ended up in...whatever this place is?"

"We finished watching the last of the videos about The Wasteland. We learned that it was all done because Starswirl the Bearded was thirsty," Sandbar listed, which made Smolder chuckle. "Then we talked about what we learned and agreed to get something to eat at Sugarcube Corner."

"Only we couldn't get out even though we tried getting the door to open," Silverstream pointed out.

"Then Yona tried to smash down the door with charge only to get pushed by my magical shield with a weird symbol," Yona recalled before rubbing her head. "Head still hurts too."

"That might also be because you tried to do the same thing multiple times," Gallus pointed out before continuing the events that led them here. "Then we heard a strange sound coming from the orb, and it was playing a different video."

"Something about 'Dawn's Beauty,' dragon tongues, and adventures. Oh, and something about scrolls," Smolder recalled.

"Well, I remember what the visuals were; they were way too green and pretty to be the Wasteland," Ocellus said. "It looked a lot more like Equestria based on what we saw."

"Yeah, and there was a big white tower too!" Sandbar claimed with a big smile. "It looks gorgeous. Reminds me of some of the architecture of Canterlot."

"Plus, the one speaking was different," Silverstream said. "They were not the narrator from the previous videos.

"Hmm," Ocellus rubbed her chin. "Could they be a different set of videos?"

"If so, why would anyone want to send them? How could they send them?" Gallus asked.

"Well, if they did send them, and send us here to...wherever this place is," Ocellus said while pointing to the outside dimension beyond the window. "Then they have to be really powerful to do so. Someone as powerful as Discord."

"Or maybe it is Discord!" Silverstream claimed with a smile, thinking she had figured it out.

"WRONG!"

Everyone helped as a loud voice echoed across the room, followed by a crack of thunder that made them huddle close in fear. The orb started glowing a mix of purple and black before a new vision appeared and revealed a set of glowing yellowish cat-like eyes looking at them with a narrow yet amusing glare.

"HAHA! COMPARING ME TO THAT LITTLE SNAKE OF A GENIE RIP-OFF! WHAT A LAUGH! IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT THAT I HAVE USE OF YA LITTLE ONES FOR ENTERTAINMENT, I'D CHOP OFF YA LIMBS AND USE THEM IN A JUGGLING ACT! WELL, MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE THE JUGGLER, BUT I COULD ALWAYS MAKE YA JUGGLE THEM YERSELVES! A LIMBLESS JUGGLER! HA, THAT WOULD BE A SIGHT TO SEE!"

"W-W-Who are you!" Sandbar screamed as he felt a terror shivering down his spine. The power of the voice speaking to them was unlike anything any of them had heard. But it was clear that whoever was speaking was powerful beyond words.

"ME? ME?! MEEEEEEE?! WELL, I'M SO GLAD YOU ASKED! YA SEE, I WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT YOU HERE TO THIS NICE LITTLE SLICE OF OBLIVION! OR MAYBE IT WAS THAT AUTHOR WHOSE WRITING THIS LITTLE STORY FOR HIS DARLING LITTLE READERS! AND HEY! TO ALL OF YA'S READING THIS! POST SOME MORE COMMENTS THAT ARE FUNNY! OR I'LL MAKE YOU ALL HAVE TO DRINK SOME OF THAT MOONSHINE THAT SANGUINE HAS IN STOCK! YOU MIGHT THINK THAT'S GOOD STUFF AT FIRST, BUT WHAT UNTIL YOU WAKE UP FEELING THE HANGOVER! UNLESS YOU ALREADY LOST YER HEADS! HAHA!"

"I'm scared," Silverstream whimpered.

"OH, DON'T YOU WORRY YER SWEET TAILFEATHER LITTLE LASS. SHEOGORATH'S THE NAME! MADNESS IS ME GAME! DAEDRIC PRINCE OF MADNESS IS WHAT YOU MUST KNOW! AND I'M HERE TO LET YOU WITNESS THE FINE HOME OF ME OWN DIMENSION AND ITS OWN BRAND OF CHAOS AND VIOLENCE AND DEATH AND INSANITY!"

"Um, why?" Smolder asked.

"WHY? BECAUSE I'M BORED! AND ANYONE CAN TELL YOU THAT A BORED DAEDRIC PRINCE IS A SOMETHING YA DON'T WANT. SO I FIGURED I'D TAKE FROM WATCHING THAT FALLOUT UNIVERSE AND INSTEAD WATCH MY UNIVERSE FOR A SPELL! BESIDES, THAT SERIES WENT TO OBLIVION, THANKS TO TODD HOWARD! NOW THAT'S A FELLA WHO I'D LIKE TO HIT WITH THE WABBAJACK! MAYBE IT WILL TURN HIM INTO A DECENT GAME DEVELOPER?! OR MAYBE INTO A COCKROACH THAT I CAN SQUISH LIKE A BUG?! IT'S FUNNY EITHER WAY!"

"So you want us to watch...videos of your universe...because you are bored?" Gallus asked before looking at the others. "Um, can you give us a minute?"

"SURE! NOT THAT IT WILL DO YOU MUCH GOOD! I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING! ESPECIALLY THAT RAGNAR THE RED SONG BEING PLAYED BY EVERY BARD IN SKYRIM EVERY TEN MINUTES. I PREFER MY VERSION WHERE EVERYONE LOSES THEIR HEADS, AND A BUNCH OF ICE TROLLS COME IN AND START BANGING ON THEM LIKE BONGOS!"

Huddling the group away from the madman, who was whistling a tune, Gallus turned to the others with wide, frightened eyes. "Okay, if anyone has any good suggestions? Now would be a good time."

"I don't think we have much choice," Ocellus pointed out as she looked at the screen where the eyes of the mad god were swirling around. "If he's that powerful to drag us into this Oblivion place, then I doubt we stand much of a chance against him. Plus, I don't think we want to anger him. He seems kinda..."

"Mad? Well, he is calling himself the Dae-something Prince of Madness," Smolder pointed out, rolling her eyes. "Frankly, I'm never going to complain about Discord again after this."

"I'm with Ocellus on this one. I got a bad feeling that we shouldn't anger this guy," Sandbar seconded.

"Normally, Yak would not bow to crazy person, but Yak make exception this once," Yona claimed, raising her hoof.

Nodding, Gallus turned back to the screen, "Alright, we'll do it. Not like we have much of a choice. But how long are we going to be here?"

"OH, NOT LONG. JUST ENOUGH FOR SEASON ONE. DON'T WORRY ABOUT ALL YOUR MORTAL NEEDS, EITHER. I MADE IT SURE YOU CAN BREATHE, AND YER BATHROOM IS WORKING PERFECTLY TOO. THOUGH IT MIGHT TRY TO BITE YER BOTTOM ONCE IN AND AWHILE! AND IF YOU WANT, I CAN EVEN BRING YA SNACKS! LIKE CHEESE!"

As soon as Sheogorath said that, a giant wheel of cheese materialized above everyone and fell on their heads.

"HA! JUST THINK IT, AND I'LL MAKE IT! NOW GET READY FOR YOUR FIRST VIDEO, KIDDIES! YER GONNA SEE HOW EVERYTHING WAS MADE HERE IN THE MAGICAL AND CRAZY WORLD OF NIRN!"

And just like that, the first video began to play...