• Published 25th Dec 2011
  • 7,593 Views, 109 Comments

Nation Shall Speak Peace Unto Nation - Dan The Man



In the year 2012, Equestria is discovered. The United Nations reacts swiftly.

  • ...
38
 109
 7,593

The Human Cast

Characters:

Donathan Finch – 48 – Charge D’Affaires of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom to the United Nations (British Citizen). Member of the United Nations Department of Political Affairs. Leader of the Political Diplomatic Mission. He is usually striving to be very formal and moderately snarky, but can become overly stiff when his diplomatic stance is called for, making him rather bipolar. He does not relate too well to criticism from others.

Elke Matuszek – 36 – Doctor of History and Anthropology of the German Historical Institute of Washington D.C. (German and U.S.-American Citizen). Coordinator of the United Nations Cultural and Scientific Exchange Programme. Being curious as well as erudite, she spends her intellecto-idealistic knowledge on the exploration of her areas of interest. She is liberal and can adapt to foreign cultures quickly.

Lucas Hartfield – 45 – Career Minister of the United States Foreign Service (U.S.-American Citizen). Member of the United Nations Social and Economic Council. Leader of the Economic Diplomatic Mission. He is a veteran diplomat, with a deep wisdom for organisation and sees an economic aspect of any occasion. He is however utterly clueless when confronted with the extracurricular. He has some medical issues, which are another one of his restrictions.

Joona Laukkinen – 50 – Member of the United Nations Correspondent Association (Finnish Citizen). Affiliations with the BBC World Service and Reuters. Photographer and Documenter. He is a well-travelled expert on conflict coverage and environmental documentaries. However, his innate sense for his trade makes him prone to personal ventures.

FLGOFF John ‘Flogg Off’ Kinsman – 38 – Flying Officer of the Royal Australian Air Force (Australian Citizen). Senior Coordinator of the Aerial Operations. He is a lax commander, but has an extensive knowledge about theory (such as navigation and officers’ protocols).
• Flight Sergeant Henry ‘Locon’ Mallard. He is a veteran of the force, his experience is occasionally overshadowed by cynicism as well as his inability to maintain friendly relations.
• Sergeant David ‘Jane’ Eyre. He is moderately new in the force, hence his inexperience. He takes the military history of such missions as an example for his own actions.

Miriam Levin – 37 – Special Agent of the Bureau of Diplomatic Security (U.S.-American Citizen). Senior Coordinator of the Ground-Based Operations. She is a serious character who maintains an orderly but only strenuously sympathisable precaution.
• 5 Diplomatic Security Agents.

AVM Edmond McIntyre – 51 – Air Vice Marshall of the RAAF (Australian Citizen). The commander-in-chief and main coordinator of the promptly names “Operation Winter Dew”. He is a strongly mulish person, who will only rarely take advice from others below him. Nevertheless, he cherishes a fatherly attitude towards his men, and has a strong feeling of duty and the importance of any mission’s success.