• Published 28th Nov 2022
  • 1,893 Views, 135 Comments

Hitch-ing the Trailblazer into the Zipp-ing Storm - Twilyx360



Hitch Trailblazer and Zipp Storm start falling for each other. Meanwhile they must battle the storm within themselves.

  • ...
6
 135
 1,893

Chapter 25

“Well. I…I’m actually kind of worried about mom finding out about us.” Said Zipp.

“Queen Haven?” Asked Hitch.

“Yeah…” She said as she held Hitch’s hoof.

“Hitch. I know I’m going to love being with you. And everything we do will be fine. But I still can’t help but worry though.

I mean if there’s anything that scares me about starting this. It’s being taken away from it. I didn’t even know what was best for me until I met all of you. Now look at this we saved equestria like three times already. That’s why I trust you Hitch. That’s why I love you. Ever since everything happened, I feel like I couldn’t trust myself for what was best for myself.” Said Zipp.

“Well, what do you think will happen if you told her?” Asked Hitch.

Zipp sighed. And realized that she couldn’t fully grasp what the potential reaction would be. “Well true. I guess I won’t ever really know until I tell her.”

“Exactly. And hey if it helps, I don’t think anypony really knows what’s best for themselves. But I think that’s why we have each other. Zipp I can literally have word to word conversations with animals and I don’t know why or how. But I never would’ve considered it, nor would I have thought how good it would’ve been for me or those critters if I didn’t think about it actually working for me.

I mean once upon a time I thought magic would’ve been a crazy and dangerous idea. Look at everything that happened and tell me ponies knew what it would be.” Said Hitch

“Yeah. I guess I’ll try when I head over.” Said Zipp.

“Head over?” Asked Hitch.

“Yeah. I’ll be headed back to Zephyr Heights in a week. Mom wants to head over here to see how she can help. But she wants me to prove it’s safe to walk in the streets.” Said Zipp.

“So, what are you going to do? Just get some debris and show it to her?” Asked Hitch.

“I guess so. I’m going to tell her about that powerline. I’m hoping a team of pegasi can get the grid back online.” Said Zipp.

“Not a bad idea.” Said Hitch. Pulling Zipp into a hug.

“Yeah. I guess it’s good.” Said Zipp, returning the hug.

The two then laid down and snuggled for a while.

“Are we really doing this? Sleeping in the same bed?” Asked Zipp.

“You want out?” Asked Hitch.

“No. This feels too good. You wanna just do this whenever we have an off day?” Asked Zipp.

“Yeah. That would be amazing.” Said Hitch. As they snuggled into each other. And held their hooves closer together.

For once any concerns the two may have had were gone. Replaced with love. And that’s all they needed.

Love.

“Hey Zipp. Thank you so much for everything.” Whispered Hitch.

“What for?” Asked Zipp.

“For being in my life.” Said Hitch. It was cheesy but it mattered a lot to him.

“You’re welcome.” Said Zipp shedding a tear of joy.

Soon it was hard for them to keep their eyes open. And they dozed off.

-1 week later-

Maretime Bay had been without power for long enough. A new powerline arrived from bridlewood. It was time to raise the new powerline and reconnect the grid.

And Zipp had told her plan to convince Queen Haven to offer a pegasi team to work on just that.

“Welp. You ready sis?” Asked Zipp. “Sure, thing Zipp.” Said Pipp.

“Well, I hope you’ll be back soon.” Said Hitch.

“I’m only going to be gone for like. A day.” Said Zipp chuckling.

“Heh. I know I’m just wishing you good luck.” Said Hitch.

“I love you.” Said Hitch.

“I love you too.” Said Zipp.

They kissed. But just then Pipp looked outside the carriage and said. “Aaaah! You two are going to kill me by feels! I swear!”

Just then Sunny and Izzy stepped outside to see them off. Izzy was wearing a new flight device.

“Oh, wow Izzy. You made a new one.” Said Hitch.

“Oh yeah! And I made it better!” Said Izzy. Bouncing up and down.

“Anyways. See you later Zipp and Pipp!” Said Izzy.

“Good luck! And see ya later!” Said Sunny.

“We’ll be back, but uh Sunny. I wanted to say. Thank you so, so much for helping me out with my crush issues on Hitch. Seriously, you are amazing! And we wouldn’t have been together or saved Maretime Bay without you.” Said Zipp Hugging Sunny tightly.

“Yeah, thank you too! I wouldn’t have gotten through any of that without you Sunny. And now look at us. We stopped a flood with the literal power of love. I cannot thank you enough.” Said Hitch hugging Sunny tightly.

Sunny herself tearing up. And Izzy also joined in the hug as well.

“Aw. You’re welcome.” Said Sunny. Returning the hugs.

“Now I gotta head out. See ya!” Said Zipp stepping into the carriage.

As it took off Izzy turned on the flight device. “I always wanted to do this.” Said Izzy. She took off and followed the carriage through the sky.

“Zipp and Pipp! I’ll never forget youuuuu!” Shouted Izzy. Then she stopped and landed on the ground. “Nailed it.” Said Izzy.