• Published 28th Nov 2022
  • 1,893 Views, 135 Comments

Hitch-ing the Trailblazer into the Zipp-ing Storm - Twilyx360



Hitch Trailblazer and Zipp Storm start falling for each other. Meanwhile they must battle the storm within themselves.

  • ...
6
 135
 1,893

Chapter 15

Intermission

Everypony stepped out of the theater. Already wondering what would happen in the next part.

The vacation was close to ending. It gave the five everything they needed in more ways than one.

But Hitch’s attention. Was focused somewhere else. Several scenes in the movie reminded him of an old thought he had about the deputy position at the station. As he walked into a hallway away from everypony else. Or so he thought.

“I always said I needed a new deputy. I’ve got so much to do; dare I say too much. Maybe… it could really be. Zipp?” Hitch sighed. As he knew deep down this would be a good thing.

First and foremost, the prospect of this idea was limitless. “She’s great at figuring things out, she knows when something is up, she knows whenever I need help and well, now that I…” Hitch stopped himself, grinned and sighed peacefully. “I love her.” Said Hitch. “I-I love Zipp! I LOVE ZIPP!” Hitch said laughing.

“See? What did I say? Everypony loves somepony sometimes.” Said Sunny. She was right behind Hitch with Izzy right next to her.

“Ahh!” Hitch screamed. “How long were you watching?” Said Hitch. “Oh, just about the whole thing.” Said Sunny with a smug expression.

“So, you love Zipp?” Said Sunny. And Hitch said “yeah. There’s no point in denying it. I’m in love with Zipp.” Hitch smiled. “You seem pretty cool with it.” Said Sunny.

“Yeah. I thought about it. I should never be ashamed.” Said Hitch with a smug grin.

“Right you are.” Said Sunny.

Izzy looked puzzled. “Um. Sunny? Don’t we all ‘love’ each other?” Asked Izzy.

Sunny smirked. “Well yeah but as friends. You see, Hitch loves Zipp in a ‘romantic’ way. The way friends feel about each other is platonic love.”

“Romantic love?” Asked Izzy. Still confused.

“Wait Izzy. Do you seriously not know what that is?” Asked Sunny.

“No. Not really. But I think I know what love is.” Said Izzy.

Then, Hitch and Sunny remembered, the depressing atmosphere of bridlewood before the big change, would’ve almost certainly kept that from Izzy’s ears. “Oh wait! Izzy, I think I know why you never heard of it.” Said Sunny.

“Oh! Oh! Can you tell me? What is it? Is it contagious?” Asked Izzy.

Sunny couldn’t help but laugh a little. “No, it's a little harder to understand than that. Look I’ll tell you later K.,” said Sunny. Izzy Gleefully nodded yes.

“Oh, trust me. I know.” Said Hitch.

“So, Hitch. Were you serious about making Zipp the new deputy?” Asked Sunny.

“Ohhhhh nice! Zipp is going to love that!” Said Izzy.

Sunny was about to say something, but she paused and thought about it. “Actually yeah. Now that I think about it, she would be perfect.” Said Sunny.

“See I told ya! You would be like ‘the superheroes of maretime bay!’ And if you ask me.” Izzy said as she whispered into Hitch’s ear. “A certain baby dragon, would need some helping hooves, so you don’t look like a zombie anymore.” Izzy sat back down with a grin on her face.

“Eheheh. Don’t remind me.” Said Hitch knowing exactly what Izzy meant. He still remembered the first time.

After a while. The intermission ended. And the second part of the movie started.