• Published 28th Nov 2022
  • 1,893 Views, 135 Comments

Hitch-ing the Trailblazer into the Zipp-ing Storm - Twilyx360



Hitch Trailblazer and Zipp Storm start falling for each other. Meanwhile they must battle the storm within themselves.

  • ...
6
 135
 1,893

Chapter 14

After they flew into the abandoned train station. Hitch and Zipp were plenty tired. Hitch got the flight device off of his back. And leaned it against one of the station's Ticket Booths.

“Well. Looks like Izzy still needs to add in a longer battery life.” Said Hitch.

Zipp turned off the lights as they headed back towards the lift. As they headed back up towards the main bedrooms. When they arrived at the guest suite the two parted.

“Goodnight. It was fun.” Said Zipp with a blush and a smile.

“It was amazing.” Said Hitch with the same expression.

They were soon back in bed. And they were out like a light.

-Two Days Later-

Everything was pretty laid back as the vacation went on. That morning the five friends were headed to the dining room for their breakfast. Everypony was wide awake and energetic. Sunny and Izzy were even speed trotting down the hall, humming a tune.

Queen Haven had been surprisingly casual about the meals. Though she knew that is basically what they wanted. She had been an amazing host. And today she had an assortment of pancakes out for them.

"This is amazing!" Said Izzy. "Yeah, these are better than mine." Said Sunny. "My pleasure Sunny." Queen Haven smiled but then she looked surprised. "Wait. You cook?" She asked Sunny.

"Oh yeah. She's a walking kitchen." Said Izzy. "Uh well... yeah actually I cook a lot of the crystal brighthouse meals." Said Sunny blushing.

"Oh, my pony! Mom Sunny's cooking is seriously amazing! I even said that instead of Sunday Dinners, we have 'Sunny-Day Dinners!' Ha! get it? It's totally a thing." Said Pipp excitedly. And Sunny just laughed at that.

After breakfast ended, Sunny was given a chance to show Queen Haven her cooking skills. Meanwhile Izzy & Pipp went down to the abandoned train station to find the flight device. When they found it, the red light was still blinking.

"Oh dear. Dead battery." Said Izzy. "I should probably give this thing a longer battery life. Welp! let's charge it up!" Izzy went behind the ticket booth and found an outlet; she pulled a long cord out of her mane and hooked the device into the wall. The red light stayed on and stopped blinking; it was charging.

Pipp was confused. "Uhhh where did you get that cord?" asked Pipp. "From the cord box in the suite." Izzy answered. "Wait...the guest suites have a cord box? And how does it fit into that?" asked Pipp. "Actually. What is that Izzy?"

Izzy jumped out of the booth. "Ohhh you are going to LOVE this! It's a device. That can make an earth pony FLYYY!" Izzy said as she spun around. Pipp was shocked "Are you for real!? It can seriously make an earth pony fly!?” She looked closer at it and saw the four propellers on it. "Well, it can make a unicorn fly too. But it's just a prototype." Izzy smiled. "Think about it, Pipp. All of our friends can fly together! There we would be Masters of the sky! All of us having a joy flight laughing, doing tricks, it is going to be AMAZING!" Izzy said, jumping up and down.

Pipp could hardly contain her excitement as well she was also jumping at the thought. "I have to show this to my pipsqueaks. They are going to love this! Um. when it's done of course." said Pipp. "Well, I can't take all the credit. It was Zipp's Idea. Oh wait! I can make the next one now!" Izzy said as she rushed towards the dumpster to make the next one. "W-Wait Izzy!" Pipp shouted as Izzy went into the dumpster. Then it clicked in her mind how she made it. "Ohhhhhh." Pipp said.

-After Lunch-

Pipp took everyone to the castle theater. Excited to watch her favorite double feature movie of all time. “The Ponight Legend.” The story of a bat pony who doesn’t want to hurt others but needs to suck blood to live. An interesting idea indeed.

“Oh, my pony, you are all going to love this!”

“It Sounds great Pipp I’m sure we will.” Said Sunny.

“Shh. Everypony. The movie is starting.” Said Izzy.

Everypony sat back for the movies before them. They had no idea of the greatness they were about the witness.