• Published 28th Nov 2022
  • 1,893 Views, 135 Comments

Hitch-ing the Trailblazer into the Zipp-ing Storm - Twilyx360



Hitch Trailblazer and Zipp Storm start falling for each other. Meanwhile they must battle the storm within themselves.

  • ...
6
 135
 1,893

Chapter 11

Izzy was walking along the hallway after dinner. Until Zipp came by and told her to swing by the old train station.

When they got there Zipp asked. “Soooo I was kinda wondering. Do you think it’s possible to make a machine that can make earth ponies fly?” Izzy stood there puzzled but happy. “Oh yeah! Uhh why?”

Zipp was looking at her old flight equipment. “I realized that if we can make something like that. We could all fly together. You could fly and Hitch could fly. Imagine how cool that would be.” Zipp looked back to Izzy with excitement.

“Ooohhh! That is a cool idea!” Izzy was bouncing up and down. “Oh! I think I have an idea. And this place has all the parts I need. You got it Zipp. 2 flying machines coming right up!” Izzy said as she ran towards an old dumpster in the station and hopped right into it.

Zipp’s jaw dropped open. “Uhhh ooook see ya.” She knew why Izzy did that. It was still weird though.

-4 Hours Later-

“Alrighty. Fly high like a drone! This is gonna be so good!” Izzy said as she was making her device piece by piece like it was nothing. She figured out a pretty good idea that could probably work. She thought of how a drone could fly. And old concept plans she found for a device called a battle saddle.

“Yes! I have done it!” Izzy was wearing a device that strapped around her like a harness. There were 4 propellers on it, kinda like a drone. And in front of Izzy’s face. A mouthpiece to control it.

“Only one thing to do now. Test it out.” Izzy said excitedly. But she was hesitant at first. She didn’t want to crash and burn horribly. While she was proud of what she made. She thought that it might’ve sounded good on paper. But terrible execution. Now she was having second thoughts about trying it. But at the same time, she came so far. And the idea of flying alongside Zipp, Pipp, Sunny & Hitch as a group was something she really wanted. She could see it all in her head.

And then she thought of a way to test it and not get injured. “Hmm, safety first!” Izzy ran towards the dumpster and made whatever trash she could into a makeshift armor suit. It wasn’t really that good. But she figured it would work. And then she thought of something more important.

“Well. I’m never going to know if it’s terrible. Until I try it out.” Izzy was right. And so, with that. She activated the device with no hesitation. And when it came on, she was just barely hovering above the floor.

She knew why. “Oh boy. I gotta bear it all don’t I?” She said, and she slipped the clunky armor off. And then she was flying upwards. She panicked at first but then she started controlling it. She flew up, down, left and right. Throughout the station.

“I-I did it! I DID IT!” She said with tears in her eyes. And as she flew outside the station, she let loose a. “Weeeeee!”

When Zipp was still sleeping. Izzy was hovering just outside her bedroom window. Izzy tapped on the glass. “Oooohhh Ziiiiiiiipp.” She said, quietly.

Zipp woke up and looked at the window. And Zipp was startled. At first anyway. “Ah!” She screamed, until she got a better look.

She was shocked. “Wha-“ she opened the window. “Izzy! You’re flying!” She said excitedly. “Yes indeedy. I’ll work on the other one tomorrow.” Izzy said.

Zipp smiled and said. “Yeah but. Don’t overwork yourself. You are on vacation after all.” She said to Izzy.

“Zipp. Making things IS my vacation!” Izzy said excitedly. “But I do have to admit. I am kinda ti-tir…” Izzy flew into the room and passed out.

Zipp chuckled. And just then she got an amazing idea. It was an idea that made her jump so much that it made her blush and squee. She flew around the room excited. “Yes. Yes. Yes! Thank you, Izzy.” She said smiling and laughing. She took the device off of Izzy. And tucked her into her own bed.

“Goodnight Izzy. I’m about to have the time of my life!” Zipp said as she briefly squealed.

“Ahehe.” Squealed Zipp quietly as she snuck out of her room.

Izzy was sleep talking for a brief moment and said. “Large sneaky.”