• Published 28th Nov 2022
  • 1,893 Views, 135 Comments

Hitch-ing the Trailblazer into the Zipp-ing Storm - Twilyx360



Hitch Trailblazer and Zipp Storm start falling for each other. Meanwhile they must battle the storm within themselves.

  • ...
6
 135
 1,893

Chapter 24

It was getting late.

Zipp and Hitch were investigating any other damages they might find. Sunny called “Hey did you find anything else?” Asked Sunny. “Yeah we did. You might want to take a look at this.” Said Hitch.

And soon they found a downed powerline that fell down and exploded in the wind. But a stump of it was still in the ground.

Sunny arrived with Alphabittle in tow. And they were shocked. “Well that explains the power problem.” Said Sunny.

“You can get it right?” Asked Hitch. “Well yeah. I can get this log out of the way. But I don’t know about this stump.” Said Alphabittle as he lifted the log out of the way with relative ease.

And then he got to the stump. Try as he might, it would not budge and only a few pieces got chipped off. Soon his phone rang and he was needed elsewhere.

“Welp what do we do?” Asked Hitch. “We could dig under it.” Said Zipp.

“Good idea.” Said Sunny as she called up Izzy. “Hey Izzy. Do you have any shovels?” Asked Sunny.

Soon Izzy arrived with Pipp. And the five friends dug around it. And they got it out. “Great work. Everypony…” Sunny said completely exhausted.

Everypony else was pretty tired as well. And the night was on it’s way. So they headed back to the brighthouse and took a bit of a nap.

After they woke up they decorated the brighthouse with candles. Scattered about.

Izzy was busy unicycling, Sunny & Pipp were working on cleanup plans for tomorrow. At one point Sunny looked outside. And saw that several tents had been set up along the brighthouse hill. She couldn’t have been happier to see that everypony had come together just to help ponies in need.

Hitch and Zipp were able to help all the ponies that needed it. And nopony was injured. Though they were still going to help with the rest of the cleanup tomorrow.

But for now they were in Zipp’s room and decided to take it easy for tonight. They sat on the bed talking about all that had happened that day.

“I’m surprised everypony didn’t take that much beating in that storm. Those winds were horrible.” Said Hitch.

“Well if it wasn’t for us it probably would’ve been worse.” Said Zipp. Remembering how the magic surged through them and the unity crystals.

“So about earlier. I think I should finally just say it. Hitch I would love being your marefriend.” Said Zipp. With sincerity.

Hitch smiled at her. “I’m glad you said that. Because I would be honored to be your coltfriend. Nothing would make me happier.” Said Hitch.

They hugged and kissed each other again.

“This won’t be a problem at the station though right?” Asked Zipp.

“Well the only ponies that will be working there are us. And I don’t really think so, we’re both responsible enough to know that aren’t we?” Said Hitch.

“You know. While we were out there today. It gave me time to think about that. What about you?” Asked Zipp.

“Yeah I have. And I think I have an idea in mind if a problem ever happens.” Said Hitch.

“What is it?” Asked Zipp.

“First of all. We never end the day angry. If we ever have a problem we get it out before the day ends. Got it?” Asked Hitch

“Absolutely.” Said Zipp.

“Second of all. We both listen to each other on assignment. We’re two ponies. But remember what we’re doing here, ok?” Asked Hitch.

“Yes. You know that doesn’t sound like a bad plan at all Hitch. Well done.” Said Zipp.

“Well. I thought it would be. No pony likes being ignored.” Said Hitch.

“Oh yeah ignorence and assumptions are the WORST! And well Hitch. I guess if this is where the day ends. There is one thing I needed to talk about.” Said Zipp.

“What is it then?” Asked Hitch.