• Published 23rd Sep 2012
  • 1,413 Views, 10 Comments

Rise of the Elements Episode 1: Pinkie's Little Problem - Dream Volt



Science leads to a party as well as Pinkie's sisters. Also lots of strageness

  • ...
2
 10
 1,413

A Cameo

I blinked. I was lost again. I hated it when that happened. The forest looked normal enough, all bright and cheerful like forest is supposed to be but there didn't seem to be any towns nearby. There was some cloud city in the distance but it didn't look very pegasusy. I mean it was made of rainbows and clouds, but it was way more boring.

"Oh, it's you again."

I spun around. There was a purple raccoon thing. He sorta looked like a teddy bear, but not exactly and he was alive. His cutie mark was on his big belly for some reason. That's just silly. It was a yellow light bulb over a heart. I waved.

"Hiya mister light bulb."

"That isn't my name. Look, just go. The last time you were here ended badly enough, I can't imagine you getting less destructive with time."

"Ooo, but I totally have."

He sighed. "I just finished really getting my lab back in order. Can't you please just leave. Like now?"

I shook my head. "It doesn't work that way. I don't know how it works either, but I know how it does work, so I can't leave yet."

The cute little guy crossed his arms. "You don't actually listen to yourself, do you?"

"Not if I can help it. I really confuse myself when I do that. But I have a party to get to so I probably won't be lost too long." Then I put a hoof to my chin "Though sometimes that doesn't matter somehow. I wonder how that works sometimes."

Then he was giving me the "are you crazy look". It looked like ten times cuter on his little face, but it was still clearly the same look. Then I had a feeling about a hallow log nearby. It wasn't exactly a twitch, just a vague something that told me that it would work as a shortcut to get where I wanted to go. I then waved again.

"Bye bye mister Light bulb. I have to go now but I'll see you later."

"I hope not."

"What?"

"I said I'm very happy you're leaving, so please get on with it."

I laughed. Mister Light bulb was so silly. I then crawled though the log. I still don't why sometimes the shortcuts go so far out of the way sometimes, but I do always get there faster in the end. Even if I do end up all sorts of weird places.