• Published 15th Nov 2022
  • 1,416 Views, 171 Comments

My Little Pony: The Mobian Era (Season 3) - Mister E-Nonymous



Time and space are very fragile things. The Mane 6 and the Freedom Fighters are going to learn that the hard way. There are much worse things they're gonna face when it comes to time and space. Whether it's past, present or future.

  • ...
8
 171
 1,416

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 5: The Solaris Saga (Part 5): Race Against the Clock

Episode 5: The Solaris Saga (Part 5):

Race Against the Clock


Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Sonic, Silver and Blaze ran towards a cliff side that has a view of the valley. They saw the Egg Carrier descending towards a mountain, set ablaze and coming closer to the ground. As soon as it was out of sight, the Egg Carrier exploded.

"Elise!" Sonic called out, holding out an arm. He then landed on his knees in despair. Twilight walked up to him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry," Twilight said.

"Dang it," Rainbow Dash said. "If only we'd go back in time to stop that from happening."

Silver then widened his eyes and said, "Wait a minute! We can! There's a way to change this." The group then looked at him. "If we return to an earlier point in time, we'll be able to save her."

Sonic stood up, and said, "I understand." Silver then held up the White Chaos Emerald while Sonic held up the Light Blue Chaos Emerald.

"Chaos Control!" Sonic and Silver said in unison. Then a Space-Time Warp opened up.

"Wait a minute," Rarity said. "Are we seriously going to risk the timeline if we run into our other selves?"

"I spoke to myself to try and warn my younger self not to get too stressed out," Twilight said. "I think we'll be fine." Sonic was walking towards the portal.

"Silver!" Sonic said, tossing Silver the Light Blue Chaos Emerald. Silver caught it and was confused about him receiving the Chaos Emerald. "I can handle this myself. Besides, you've got somewhere to go, right?"

Silver was amazed by receiving the Chaos Emerald and said, "You..."

"I'll make sure to change Elise's fate," Sonic said, raising a fist. "And that in turn should change your future, too." Silver nodded in agreement with Blaze putting her hands on her hips. Sonic then gave Silver a thumbs up and said, "Thank you, Silver!"

"Yeah... just save her!" Silver said. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Sonic jumped into the portal. As soon as they went in, Silver and Blaze went into the portal after them, heading to a different point in time from when Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Sonic were going.



Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Sonic came out of a Space-Time Warp in the middle of the city section of town. Then they heard the bells of a clock tower, which they looked up at the time.

"We got four hours to find Eggman's base!" Twilight said. "We've got to move. Fast." Then the four of them started running around town. Just then, they accidentally bumped into someone. They looked and saw Izzy there. "Izzy? What are you doing?"

"Sunny and I have found Eggman's ship!" Izzy said. "Follow me!" Then she led the group towards somewhere. They basically went into the sewer system. When they got in, they saw a doorway with Sunny standing there.

"There you guys are," Sunny said. "I would've contacted you, but we don't have anything to communicate with you."

"If you guys decide to stay in our time, we're getting the five of you communication devices," Sonic said. Just then, they heard something.

"Thrust increasing. Engine output at maximum. Course plotted." Just then, they heard something. They looked in there and saw a huge door starting to open, and they were on a platform above the Egg Carrier. "Gate open. Lifting off." The Egg Carrier then started moving from its spot, heading off towards the open door. Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Sonic, Sunny and Izzy started running and they jumped onto the top of the Egg Carrier.

"Okay, we're in!" Sunny said as they were holding onto the top of the Egg Carrier. "Now what do we do?!"

"We go in, save Elise, and get out before this ship blows up!" Twilight said. She then used her magic to teleport the six of them inside the ship. They started running, searching for Elise. Just then, the ship started shaking.

"What's going on?!" Izzy asked.

"The ship's going to explode!" Sonic said. "We've gotta get Elise out of here before this place explodes!" They started running towards the bridge of the ship.

"...Why is this happening?" Eggman asked, typing on the console. He then held up his hands to his head. "Noooooo!!"

"Playtime's over," came Sonic's voice. Eggman and Elise looked towards the door to see Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Sonic, Sunny and Izzy standing there.

"Sonic!" Elise said, running up to the group.

"This ship is about to crash," Sonic said. "Too bad, Eggman."

Eggman then threw a tantrum and said, "I'm not finished yet!" Just then, a platform raised the six heroes and Elise up and onto a larger platform over the Egg Carrier.

"What is he doing?" Rainbow Dash asked. Just then, she saw something coming up.

"This time, I'll end you all, once and for all!" Eggman's voice came from the machine. "And then I'll learn the secrets of the Solaris Project." Then the machine started charging towards the group. They got out of the way of the attack.

"Is this guy crazy?!" Sunny asked.

"Believe me, this is one of his better days," Twilight said. Sonic then jumped towards the cockpit of the machine and struck it. The machine started to falter but then it recovered.

"You won't defeat me that easily!" Eggman said. "This Egg-Wyvern will destroy you!"

Twilight then tore some of the ship apart with her magic and threw it at the cockpit of the Egg-Wyvern. The Egg-Wyvern took damage from the attacks. But then the place started shaking again, making Elise almost fall. But she was caught in two magical auras. One light blue and one pink. Rarity and Izzy were using their magic to bring Elise to safety.

Rainbow Dash then flew up to the cockpit and grabbed the horn on top of it, making the Egg-Wyvern crash into the ship. Eggman in his transport then started flying away.

"We gotta get out of here!" Rainbow Dash said, flying to the group. "The ship's going down fast!" Sonic then grabbed Elise. Then all of them started running towards the side of the ship, which was falling apart near a cliff side.

"Sonic!" Elise said, pointing at a booster that was flying faster than the ship.

"Aren't you worried?" Sonic asked.

"It's like you said, 'If you have time to worry, then run,' right?" Elise asked.

Sonic smiled at that. Twilight used her magic to lift Rarity, Sunny and Izzy and started flying to the cliff with Rainbow Dash flying right beside her. Sonic then leaped off the self disassembling Egg Carrier onto a different part of it, and jumped from many pieces of it. He then jumped off the last part and headed to the top of the cliff side, but he didn't make it. Just then, a piece of the Egg Carrier collided with the cliff side below him and the explosion sent him and Elise up and onto the cliff. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Sunny and Izzy walked up to the two.

Elise rolled on the ground while Sonic and the other girls stood around her. Then out of nowhere, all of them started laughing. Izzy was laughing the loudest as she fell down to the ground.

"Nice smile," Sonic said, looking down at Elise.

Twilight looked over at Izzy and said, "I'm not certain, but I think that Izzy just might be a descendant of Pinkie Pie."

"It would be a possibility," Sonic said.

"We should probably head on out of here," Sunny said. "I can make us all some fresh smoothies at the hotel."

"Sounds good," Twilight said. Then all of them started walking away from the cliff side.

Meanwhile, at the edge of the desert, MC, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Hitch, Zipp, Pipp, Truemen, Shadow, Rouge and Omega were looking out among the sand.

"There's no doubt in my mind," Shadow said. "His movement shows he's seeking any Chaos Emerald he can find. Supposedly, he needs one in order to join with Iblis again."

"I will seal him before that," Omega said. Then they all headed down the stone steps. As soon as they were about to step onto the sand, MC held his arms out and stopped them.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" MC said, stopping the group. "Don't step on the sand!"

"Why not?" Rouge asked.

MC then went over to a column and used his claws to go down and it fell into the sand. Just then, the column started sinking.

"Quicksand," MC said.

"How are we gonna get across this place?" Hitch asked. "I'm sure that Rouge, Fluttershy, Pipp and Zipp won't be able to carry all of us over there." He then looked at Omega and said, "Not even the robot here."

"I agree," Omega said. "I'm incredibly heavy for any normal flyer to pick up."

MC then held up his right hand to his face and said, "Nicole. Come in."

"What is it, MC?" Nicole asked.

"Bring the Spirit of Freedom to my location," MC responded. "We're gonna need a lift."



Later, the Spirit of Freedom landed near the group, not landing on some sand. MC opened up the door to the ship, then faced the group.

"I'll lead you guys to the Chaos Emeralds and tell you where to land," MC said. "Shadow, either you and Rouge have to..." Just then, the sound of buttons being pushed came in. The group looked in and saw Zipp pushing buttons. The engines started whirling up. "Zipp! What are you doing?!"

"This thing was found in the future," Zipp said. "I've practiced flying this thing in its simulation mode."

"The Spirit of Freedom has a simulation mode?" Maria asked.

"Of course it does," Nicole's voice came from the Spirit of Freedom. "Mutt has been wanting to try it for a while. He just needs permission from one of the leading Freedom Fighters to fly it."

"That makes sense," MC said. "Where did you keep that thing, Zipp?"

"At the abandoned train station underneath Zephyr Heights," Zipp said.

"There's a train station there?" Pipp asked.

"There was," Zipp said. "It was thought of before the three pony types split up."

"Well, since you know how to fly it, do me one favor," MC said.

"And that is?" Zipp asked.

"Don't scratch it," MC said. Zipp nodded and then Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Truemen, Hitch and Pipp went into the Spirit of Freedom and Zipp started piloting the Spirit of Freedom. MC started leading the Spirit of Freedom as it was in the air.

Eventually, they made it to the entrance to the old temple. The group then got out of the Spirit of Freedom and headed into the temple.

"Everyone be careful!" Rouge said. "Temples like this are often booby-trapped. So watch your step and watch out for holes in the walls, or pendulum axes."

"Wow," Hitch said. "Why are old temples like this?"

"To protect their treasures," Shadow said. "I've read them in some history books." MC led them through the temple, triggering every booby trap in his path, having him take every blow.

"Why isn't he dodging the traps?" Pipp asked.

"And how isn't he reacting in pure pain?" Hitch asked.

"Oh, MC has a healing factor," Maria said. "He basically can't die. I have a healing factor, too. But he's used to physical pain so much, it doesn't bother him."

"Really?" Zipp asked. "How does he handle all the pain?"

"He had so much emotional pain that it overridden the physical pain," Rouge said.

"Oh... kay..." Zipp said. She then thought of something. "Wait. What emotional pain had he gone through?"

"He lost his family and his kingdom on his seventh birthday," Pinkie said.

"And it wasn't until recently that he found out that his mother, Queen Sarah Crayton, was still alive as the mysterious do-gooder of his kingdom, the Iron Mask," Rouge said. "She died defending MC from the strongest fighter of the Black Aliens, Eclipse."

"Spike helped out as well!" MC called out from ahead.

"Who's Spike?" Hitch asked.

"He's Twilight's royal advisor and adopted son," Applejack said. "He's also a dragon."

"Wait... dragons are real?" Hitch asked.

"What happened with the other creatures of Equestria?" Fluttershy asked.

"They all spread around the world in the future!" MC said. "The yaks went to the only place in the world that stayed cold; the Himalayas. The dragons went to Japan. And the changelings, hippogriffs, griffons and kirin have all made sanctuary in Delphius."

"That makes sense," Applejack said. "Where in the world is Delphius?"

"Classified!" MC and Truemen said in unison after MC turned around. Then the two of them looked at each other.

"Where do you think I got this arm?" Truemen asked, held up his metal arm.

"That makes sense," MC said. He then started walking away. He then sighed. "This is gonna take us forever. This temple is like a maze." He then pulled out his Super Warp Ring. "Shortcut!" MC then used it to get to the treasure room of the temple. They went running through the portal and onto a platform.

"Mephiles!" Shadow called out. Mephiles was up on an altar, holding something.

"I was expecting you sooner," Mephiles said, turning around. "As you must know, you're already too late. But there's still time for you to change your mind. Join me, Shadow. Let us teach this world a lesson and rewrite the future."

"Don't try to deceive me," Shadow said.

"What?" Mephiles asked, surprised.

"You have no desire for revenge," Shadow said. "You only crave destruction. Your only lust is to fuel Iblis until there is nothing left of time itself."

"I've seen what you've done in the future, Mephiles," MC said.

"You've killed our mother!" Zipp said. "We're taking you down!"

"It's a pity, you all," Mephiles said. He then levitates the two Emeralds he had above him. "Truly a shame that you all wish to go against me!" Then he launched a force to send all of them back and the platform under them went into a black and dark purple aura. Mephiles then disappeared.

"Where'd he go?" Hitch asked.

Pinkie's tail started twitching as she called out, "Twitchy Tail!" Then a bunch of stone debris fell from the ceiling. The heroes then started moving out of the way. Omega was using his rocket launchers to destroy the bigger pieces.

Then from the ground, Mephiles sent giant monsters from the dark aura under them.

"Whoa!" MC said. "I thought he was tough before in the future! But now he's become nothing but a monster!"

"Time to arrest this guy!" Hitch said.

"You can't arrest him, Hitch," Rouge said. "For three reasons. One, he's a monster that must be sealed up in the temple. Two, you have no jurisdiction. And three, you have to be deputized by the actual authorities in this timeline."

"Oh, okay that makes sense!" Hitch said.

MC then jumped up to the ceiling, and then he jumped from the ceiling, using gravity to increase his power and used a golden aura punch to make the dark aura and the monsters disappear. Mephiles then popped out of the ground.

"There he is!" Zipp said. She then flew towards Mephiles and kicked him. Applejack then used her lasso to tie up Mephiles's arms. MC and Truemen then charged at Mephiles with a golden and orange aura and punched him to the ground. Omega then used his Gatling guns to shoot Mephiles.

"Nice form, man," MC said, high five-ing Truemen.

"Thanks, dude," Truemen said.

Mephiles then got up and charged at the two, but Shadow and Maria appeared in front of him, Maria's eyes were red, and both of them said in unison, "Double Chaos Blast!" The blast sent Mephiles back, and he started melting into a puddle.

"Now, Shadow!" MC said.

Shadow then walked up to the melted Mephiles and held up the Scepter of Darkness. Mephiles started getting absorbed into the Scepter. When Mephiles got sealed in, Shadow was struggling. Just then, the Scepter of Darkness exploded.

"It's destroyed!" Rouge said. In mid air, Mephiles was in a dark spiral.

"The 'I' of now absorbed your power through your shadow in the past," came Mephiles's voice from the spiral as he was taking back form. "What may have worked 10 years ago, no longer does!" He then used his power to send the heroes back to the center of the platform, making it crack up underneath them. Then the Green, Yellow and Red Chaos Emeralds were above him, going in a figure eight as more and more of him surrounded him. "You must realize now that you cannot hope to stop me with your limited power."

"So you say..." Shadow said as he and the others started recovering.

"It's futile," Mephiles said. "The world will betray you. Why fight at all? Why risk your life for those who will persecute you later?"

If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!" Shadow said, taking off his Inhibitor Rings. MC and Maria nodded at each other. MC removed his Stabilizer Rings while Maria removed her Inhibitor Rings. Then all three of their power combined with all the heroes there and they charged through the Mephiles clones, all of them being destroyed as the heroes charged through them.

Meanwhile, back in the future, Silver and Blaze were outside the entrance to the volcano.

"I know how to save our world, now," Silver said, holding up the White and Light Blue Chaos Emeralds. "We don't have to change the past. I'm sure of it."

"So you have a plan?" Blaze asked. Silver looked at Blaze and nodded. "Well then, let's hurry. I sense his flames."

"You two aren't going alone," came a voice. The two of them looked off where the voice came from. Out of the shadow came future Maria. "And I've called in some old friends." Then a Super Warp Ring appeared and opened up. Then future MC and future Nyx came walking through the portal.

"I've been waiting for this day to come for 200 years," Future MC said.

"Me, too," Future Nyx added. "Thanks for coming and getting me, MC."

"It wasn't easy to restore Harmony, but I did it," Future MC said. "And eventually, magic came back and now I have to teach everypony how to use their horns, wings, and strength. The strength I can handle, but the horn and wings, I can't handle."

"I can handle that," Future Nyx said. "Although, it's gonna be awkward for them to see me."

"Right," Future MC said. "You are a failed Nightmare Moon given a body of her own." He then smirked. "It's good to know that three of my friends are still alive. Even though one of them is locked in a very complicated prison."

"Alright, you three," Silver said. "Let's go." Then the five of them headed into the volcano entrance.



Silver, Blaze, future Maria, future MC and future Nyx were going through the volcano, evading the lava and fire bursts from the rocky terrain under their feet. Blaze used her powers to control the flames.

"Wow," future Maria said. "You weren't kidding about Blaze. She can control all the flames around her."

"You should've seen her when she accidentally came to our dimension with the Sol Emeralds," future MC said.

"The Chaos and Sol Emeralds aren't supposed to be in the same dimension," Blaze said, putting her hands on her hips. "Their magnetic fields were going to tear the world apart."

"That would've been worse for the world than Iblis," future MC said. The five of them came across a river of lava with some large rocks coming down from the stream of it.

"Let's get going," Silver said. Then he and Nyx started hovering over the river of lava. Future Maria, future MC and Blaze started jumping from rock to rock to follow Silver and future Nyx.

"We're almost there!" Blaze said. "I sense his power getting stronger the closer we get to him!" They then arrived near the core of the volcano. Just then, they saw something in front of them.

"Shoot... it's bigger than last time!" future MC said.

"C'mon, Iblis! This time I'll finally stop you!" Silver said. Iblis then gave out a roar and started coming near the group.

Future MC then punched a nearby wall and brought out a huge boulder. Future Nyx used her magic to throw the boulder at Iblis to stun him.

"That's it!" Silver said. "We have to keep him distracted!"

"How are we going to stop this thing?" future Maria asked.

"We're gonna have to cool him off!" Blaze said. "But we don't have anything that's cold enough to freeze Iblis!"

"Wait a minute!" Future Nyx said. "MC, do you still have those Windigos from the incident?!"

"Oh, yeah, I do!" Future MC said, pulling out a crystal orb. "I see what you're saying!" MC then tossed out the crystal orb and said, "Tossed this at Iblis!"

Silver nodded, took it in his light blue aura, and he threw it towards Iblis. When the orb made contact, it melted and the Wendigos came out and surrounded Iblis. He then started roaring, and he started cooling off. Future MC then punched another wall and an even bigger boulder came out of the wall. Silver and Nyx used their magic and power to throw the rock at Iblis. Then Iblis started to falter and come closer to the group.

"He's coming closer!" Future Nyx said.

"What are we gonna do?!" Future Maria asked.

"I've been waiting to do this for 200 years," Future MC said, charging up his fist with golden energy. "This is for Sparkles." He then jumped up and dive-bombed at Iblis, roaring as he dropped from the sky. "Chaos Dragon Fist!" MC's golden aura fist collided with Iblis's forehead, making him crumble up and become a giant ball of flames. MC then landed back with the group, looking at the flaming ball. "Now what do we do?"

"We have to contain it!" Silver said, holding up the Chaos Emeralds he had. "Chaos Emeralds, lend me your power! Eternal Sun! The Living Flame that has been entrusted to the royal family! Fall into slumber with my soul, Iblis! You cursed Flames of Disaster!" Just then, the flames of Iblis started going into the Chaos Emeralds, and when the lights tried going into Silver, it was burning him.

"Silver! Stop it!" Future MC said.

"No!" Silver said. "Why won't it accept me as the vessel?"

"210 years ago, Iblis was sealed within someone with royal blood in their veins," Future MC said. "I know it was Elise. Shadow told me that you were there when you saw Iblis get contained within her." He then took the Emerald. "And since I'm royal blood, I will..." Blaze then bumped him, took the Emeralds, and held them up.

"Blaze!" Silver said.

"I'll take Iblis," Blaze said, confidently, holding up the Chaos Emeralds. "Don't worry. My soul is already alit with flames, and I am of royal blood as well. I will be accepted." The Emeralds then let Iblis get absorbed and they went into Blaze, and flames started swirling around her. "Come on, make it quick. Use your Chaos Control... to stop time. Then... seal us into a different dimension."

"No! I can't do that to you!" Silver said in shock.

Blaze turned around and said, "Didn't we already go through this? We agreed to save the world at any price!" She then faced the core of the volcano again.

Silver then tried using his power to do it, but he couldn't do it. He then said, "I can't! I wouldn't know what to do without you! You've fought alongside me to save the world... You're my friend... Right?"

"You're still so naive," Blaze said before turning back to face Silver. "But... I... I've always liked that about you."

"We'll find a way to bring her back, Silver," Future MC said, holding him back from trying to grab Blaze. But then, Blaze closed her eyes and the flames power evaporated her body, leaving her soul to come out and ascend into the sky.

Waving towards the group, Blaze's spirit let out three last words. "Good luck, Silver." And as soon as Blaze reached the smokey clouds above them, the clouds started breaking apart. Sunlight started peaking through and the fires among the world started dying down.

"She... she did it," future MC said. "She saved the world."

"Blaze..." Silver said, falling onto his knees. He then started crying. Future MC, future Maria and Future Nyx came around Silver and hugged him. They felt bad for him for losing Blaze.

"She was my friend, too," future MC said. "Even though, when we met, she was a loner."

"She was a loner?" Nyx asked. "Like Twilight was before I came in?"

"Oh, yeah," future MC said. "She was focused on saving the world by herself, she didn't want anyone to help her. Until a certain young rabbit and Chao came into the picture."

"Cream and Cheese," future Maria said.

"Exactly," future MC said. "Now, let's get out of here. I've got a country to run." Then they all walked away from there. Before Silver left the area, he looked back up into the sky, hoping that Blaze was watching him from the afterlife. He then continued on foot, following the group out of there, hoping that they'll be walking out to a better future.

Author's Note:

Next Episode:
The Solaris Saga (Part 6): Armageddon

PreviousChapters Next