• Published 15th Nov 2022
  • 1,416 Views, 171 Comments

My Little Pony: The Mobian Era (Season 3) - Mister E-Nonymous



Time and space are very fragile things. The Mane 6 and the Freedom Fighters are going to learn that the hard way. There are much worse things they're gonna face when it comes to time and space. Whether it's past, present or future.

  • ...
8
 171
 1,416

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 20: Marine and the Sky Pirates

Episode 20: Marine and the Sky Pirates


On Angel Island, Knuckles was laying on top of the Master Emerald with a leaf sticking out of his mouth. He was resting while doing his guarding of the Master Emerald. He was then awoken when a big shadow came over him. He opened his eyes and saw a flying pirate ship going over the Altar of the Master Emerald.

"Huh?! What's this?!" Knuckles asked. He then saw the ship descending to land. He then got angry and said, "No way I'm gonna let some unknown trespassers take the Master Emerald!" He then rushed towards the Pirate Ship, seeing it land. He hid from the pirates to make sure if they're evil or not.

"Never seen a flying island before," came the voice of the captain, Celaeno. "This would be a good place to relax after many adventures together."

"You said it, mate!" came an Australian girl's voice. It was soon revealed to be a Mobian Raccoon.

"This place may be flying, but it's also a paradise," the Mobian Raccoon said. "Blimey, I'd put a bungalow up here just to get away from all the hustle and bustle."

Knuckles then came out of the bush he was hiding in and called out, "Hey!" The pirates and the Mobian Raccoon looked towards Knuckles in shock. "I don't know who you all are, but I'm not gonna let some pirates onto my island!"

"Looks like we've got a pesky hermit on this flying island," Captain Celaeno said, pulling out her cutlass. Knuckles then grabbed a tree and pulled it out of the ground. He then threw it towards the pirates, who jumped back. "On second thought..." She then ran back onto the pirate ship, the others following her. Then the pirate ship took off, leaving Knuckles on the island.

Eventually, Knuckles went back to the Master Emerald. He pulled out his communicator and started calling someone. He then said, "Nicole, this is Knuckles. Get me in touch with MC."



In Ponyville, Mutt, Maria, Silver, Blaze, Sunny and her friends were all hanging around the Castle of Friendship. Zipp was trying out cloud walking.

"Ohoh, man," Zipp said. "This is so cool!" Rainbow Dash was hovering above her.

"I know, right?" Rainbow Dash asked. "You can basically take a nap on these clouds and not fall through."

"Well, I think it's fabulous!" Pipp said, flying up to the cloud. She then sat on it. "I should so get a picture of this for my new Pipp-squeaks." She then pulled out her cell phone and handed it to Rainbow Dash. "Get a good one with both of us." Pipp and Zipp then sat up and had their backs leaning against each other. Rainbow Dash then took a picture and handed it to Pipp. "O-M-Goodness! That is fabulous!"

"You are definitely Rarity's descendant," Rainbow Dash said.

"I'm yours too, remember that," Pipp said.

"She's got you there," Zipp said.

"Meh, whatever," Rainbow Dash said. She then noticed the time. "Oh, shoot. I gotta get to Wonderbolts HQ. We've got a performance to do today!" She then flew off quickly.

"Wow," Zipp said. "Well, I guess we should head down to the ground." Then the two sisters flew down to the ground to their friends, just as the doors to the Castle of Friendship opened up, revealing Twilight and MC.

"That... had got to be the most boring meeting of the Council of World Leaders," MC said.

"I know," Twilight said. "But since you and I are royals, we should get along with the other world leaders. Even if we were doing a cyber meeting."

"Prince Rutherford still hadn't figured out how cyber meetings work," MC said. "And I don't think Grandpa Gruff cares."

"He's the only group leader of the Equestrian Continent that hadn't shown up for the world meetings," Twilight said. "I think we should head up to Griffonstone to talk to him."

"Good idea," MC said. Just then, Nicole's voice came.

"Michael!" Nicole's voice called out.

"What is it, Nicole?" MC asked.

"We've gotten a call from Knuckles," Nicole said. "It'd seem that pirates had gotten onto Angel Island. They retreated when they saw Knuckles's power." Twilight and MC looked at each other.

Later, Twilight, MC, Mutt, Maria, Silver, Blaze, Sunny and her friends all arrived at the Altar of the Master Emerald. Twilight, MC and Blaze were having a chat with Knuckles.

"And as soon as they saw my strength, they just ran back onto their flying pirate ship and took off," Knuckles explained.

"Ugh... I hate pirates," MC said.

"Why? You had bad experiences with pirates?" Twilight asked.

"Ever since my kingdom was destroyed, pirates have been trying to loot my family fortune," MC said. "Luckily, the Oracle of Delphius hid my family fortune so no pirate could ever find it."

"Well, seems that you've encountered Captain Celaeno and her crew," Twilight said, looking at Knuckles. "Sure they're pirates, but they've helped us when the Storm King first attacked Equestria."

"So, they're friendly," Knuckles said. He then sighed. "Guess I shouldn't have thrown a tree at them. Especially at that raccoon girl that was with 'em."

That got Blaze's attention. She then asked, "Raccoon girl?"

"Yeah, there was a raccoon girl with them," Knuckles said.

"What color was she?" Blaze asked.

"She was... orange and brown," Knuckles said, describing the raccoon girl. "She was wearing a green tube top with a white stripe on the top, black shorts, and green and orange shoes."

Blaze then went wide eyed and smiled. She then said, "Marine."

"Marine?" Twilight asked. "Who's Marine?"

"She's actually from my dimension," Blaze said. "She's... well... I just can't get away from her at times."

"Well, if she's a friend of yours, Blaze, we gotta go get her," MC said. He then looked towards Knuckles. "Where were they flying when they took off?"

"Heck if I know," Knuckles answered. "All I cared about was guarding the Master Emerald."

"Alright," MC said. "We'll just have to keep looking. They couldn't have gone too far." Sunny then ran up to the group.

"Nicole just called," Sunny said. "She said that the pirates are heading to the Hawaiian Islands."

"Looks like we need to pick up some sunscreen in San Francisco before we head on to Hawaii," MC said. "It's gonna get hot." Then the four of them headed for the Spirit of Freedom, leaving Knuckles at the Altar.

"Well, at least those guys answered my call," Knuckles said. He then jumped back up on top of the Master Emerald and laid on top of it. He then closed his eyes and took a nap.



The Spirit of Freedom was flying over the Pacific Ocean, flying towards Hawaii. MC and Zipp were at the controls. MC then checked something.

"ETA, 20 minutes," MC said.

"I just hope Marine is okay," Blaze said, walking up to the two.

"So Blaze wasn't the only one of her dimension to survive," Silver said. "Do you think there are more?"

"It depends," Twilight said. "Blaze ended up in the future of your original timeline. Who knows how long Marine has been in this time?"

"Different possibilities of inter-dimensional separation," Maria said. "This is gonna be a long day. We're probably going to have jetlag."

"What's jetlag?" Hitch asked.

"Extreme tiredness from travelling west across the different time zones of the planet," Twilight said. "I know. Equestria has been on this world for over a year now."

"Maria has a point," MC said. "We'll be too tired to fly the Spirit of Freedom back to Station Square. So it'd be best if we spend the night at a hotel in Hawaii."

"I could go for some Hawaiian pizza," Mutt said. "I especially like the pineapple..." His mouth was then covered by Izzy's hand.

"Don't you ever talk about Pineapple on pizza," Izzy said, angrily. Mutt got scared of Izzy. Along with all the others.

"Another thing that she and Pinkie share," Twilight whispered to Sunny.

"At least it's more than just planning birthday parties," Sunny whispered back.

"Speaking of which, Sonic's birthday is coming up," MC said. "Along with Sonia and Manic since the three of them are triplets. I'm thinking of having the party set up at the one place where the Freedom Fighters first formed together."

"Knothole?" Twilight asked. "We haven't been there for months. How are we gonna get the three of them here?"

"We'll think of something," MC said.

Meanwhile, in Hawaii, Captain Celaeno's ship arrived at the island of Oahu. The pirates then got a whiff of the tropical air and let out a happy sigh.

"Oh, man," Captain Celaeno said. "This place is so... nice. This place would be wonderful to have our vacation spot."

"Blimey!" Marine said, walking down the ramp with Captain Celaeno following. "This place reminds me of the island where I'm from."

"Well, at least you'll feel like home here," Captain Celaeno said. "First, we're gonna need some building permits." She then pulled out a scroll. "According to these declarations, we must have permission from the leader of this great island to build a place here. We just have to find the leader and get his or her permission to build our own personal vacation home. You got that, crew?"

"Aye aye, Captain," the rest of the crew said. Just then, the sound of a creature snarling came in. They all looked towards the sound, wielding their weapons.

"Stay on guard, crew," Captain Celaeno said. They then walked towards the sound slowly. They had their weapons in front of them. They saw a bush shaking. As soon as they got close to it, they were ensnared in a net that was hidden in the sand. All of them yelled. Captain Celaeno then looked towards the bush. Something came out of the bush and she was surprised. "You?!"

At a beach area, the Spirit of Freedom landed at Honolulu. The door opened up and the group walked out. When they walked out the group looked around to see not even on person around.

"That's odd," Twilight said. "Where is everyone?"

MC then started sniffing around. He then said, "No one's around here. This place has been abandoned. Something's not right."

"Where is everyone?" Zipp asked. She then pulled out her visor and looked around. It was showing at what Zipp was seeing through her visor.

"Hello?!" Pipp called out. "Is someone there?!"

"I should check the sky to see if anyone's out there," Twilight said, just before Zipp found something in the sand.

"Wait!" Zipp said. "I've got something." Zipp then walked over towards what she found and took off her visor. She then picked up what she found. It was white hair. "What is this? Hair?"

MC then took the hair and sniffed it. He then went wide eyed. "Uh oh. Not these guys again."

"Who is it?" Silver asked. Just then, a roaring sound came. The group looked towards the roar and saw some creatures charging towards them. "What are those things?!"

"The Storm King's army!" Twilight said. They came to sight. There were a lot of them.

"Whoa!" Mutt said. "Those things look scarier up close." MC looked down at the ground and looked at the sand. He then smirked.

"Hey, Blaze," MC said. "How hot can you get?"

Blaze looked at the sand and said, "Oh, I get what you're saying." MC then dove into the sand, absorbing himself into it. Then a bunch of arms made of sand came out of the ground, grabbing all of the Storm Creatures, bunching them together. Then a sand twister formed around the Storm Creatures.

"Sand...!" MC's voice came from the sand.

Blaze then held out her hands, pushing out a huge burst of fire from her hands, saying, "...And fire...!" The fire heated up the sand. The sand was then crystallized, making it a cone of glass, trapping the Storm Creatures. Luckily, it had holes for them to breathe. MC then came out of the glass, his hair on fire.

"Makes glass," MC said. He then jumped into the water, cooling himself off.

"Wow," Pipp said. "That was amazing." MC then came out of the water.

"That won't hold them long," MC said. "We've gotta go." Then they started running towards the city.



Somewhere in the middle of the city of Honolulu, Captain Celaeno was waking up. She then looked around.

"Where are we?" Captain Celaeno asked, looking around. She then saw a bunch of Hawaiian people in shackles, chained to the floor. She then noticed that she was shackled up. "What is this?"

"'Sup, my friend?" came a voice. She looked towards her left and saw Capper shackled to the ground. He brought his restraints closer to his head so he could salute to her.

"Capper?" Captain Celaeno asked. "Where are we?"

"A prison made up by the scrounging Storm Creatures," came another voice. Captain Celeano turned her head to see Tempest Shadow, also shackled to the ground. "The Storm Creatures are trying to continue the Storm King's plan from right here."

"That's right," came a voice. Everyone there looked towards the voice and they saw Grubber coming in. "And now that we have you, the only ones left to take the full blow of the Super Tropical Storm is Princess Skystar, Princess Twilight and her five friends, that baby dragon, and those pesky Freedom Fighters."

"Blimey!" Marine said. "All this for revenge?!"

"That's right, girly!" Grubber said. "And now, nothing can stop the Storm King's plan!" He then laughed evilly. Just then, he heard a door knock. "Hang on." He then walked towards the door. "Who's there?"

"Boo..." came MC's voice from the other side of the door.

"Boo who?" Grubber asked. Just then, the door was slammed open on him, crushing him against the wall.

"Don't cry, it's just a joke," MC smirked, walking in, his arms crossed. Then Twilight, Maria, Mutt, Silver, Blaze, Sunny and her friends all ran in.

Zipp then looked around and said, "More of those Storm Creatures?"

"Maria, Mutt, you two free the hostages," MC said.

"Got it," Mutt said.

Maria closed her eyes and concentrated on her power. She then opened her eyes, them being red instead of blue. She then rushed through the room, breaking the shackles of the people she was coming across.

The rest of the group started taking on the Storm Creatures there. Silver was using his telekinesis to lift up some Storm Creatures. Twilight was doing the same. Then the two of them threw the Storm Creatures at a wall.

"Pipp, Zipp, Izzy, you three help lead the hostages out of here," MC said. The three ponies nodded. "Sunny, Hitch, how about you two show these guys your new magic." Sunny and Hitch nodded. They then stomped on the ground and vines started growing out of the ground, tying up the Storm Creatures.

Marine, Tempest, Capper, Captain Celaeno and the rest of the pirates were freed from their shackles. Marine then notice flames being spread. She then looked at who was using the flames.

"Blaze?!" Marine asked.

"Yep," Mutt said, getting Marine to her feet. "When Blaze heard you were with these pirates, she just had to come. Although, when she was found, she was about 200 years in the future of an alternate timeline."

"Really?" Marine asked.

"That's right," Blaze said as she was coming down in a flaming twister. "I'm just glad I'm not the only one from my dimension that's here."

"Less chatting, more bad guy bashing!" MC said before he punched a Storm Creature's face as he was about to slam down the prince.

"He didn't even look!" Marine said. "The gray guy didn't even look!"

"Yeah, MC's a lot more strong in all five senses," Mutt said. "He sees with more than just his eyes."

"A lot of things changed since I've been in this world," Blaze said. "For example, those ponies there weren't apart of this world before."

"Actually, we were supposed to be," Twilight said, teleporting down after rounding up the last of the defeated Storm Creatures. "According to Light Gaia, the one who defends the Earth from Dark Gaia when he awakens, Equestria was once apart of Earth, but Light Gaia had to send it away for its own protection. And we ponies were quadruped in that part of the galaxy. Originally, the Freedom Fighters were gonna send all the Mobians to Equestria for their own safety from Eggman's evil scheme."

"What happened?" Marine asked.

"Instead, the machine was stolen by Doctor Eggman and he used it to bring Equestria to this world so he could make Equestria enemies with this world as well," Mutt said. "Can we finish this up?"

"Oh, right," Twilight said. She then noticed that all of the other Storm Creatures were tied up. "Oh, I guess we are done."

"Hey! Let me go!" came Grubber's voice. "And I would've gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!"

"Dude, wrong universe!" MC said. He then used his power to transform Grubber's uniform into a pair of tighty whities. He then let Grubber cover himself in embarrassment.

Later, a huge GUN airship came in, and all the Storm Creatures and Grubber were escorted into it by a bunch of agents. Marine was talking with Captain Celaeno.

"You're sure about this?" Captain Celaeno asked.

"I'm sure, Captain," Marine said. "I might as well stay with someone I recognize."

"I understand," Captain Celaeno said. "But before you go..." Captain Celaeno then placed a pirate's bandana on Marine's head. She looked up at it and smiled. "You might not be joining us anymore, but you are still a member of this crew."

Marine saluted and said, "Aye aye, Captain!" Then the rest of the pirates came in and saluted to Marine. MC and Blaze looked at the pirates from a distance.

"You do realize she's gonna have to be bunking with you, right?" MC asked.

"At least I won't be the only one in the guest house who doesn't have a roommate anymore," Blaze said.

"Yeah that's true," MC said.

"Marine!" Blaze called out. "You ready to go?"

"Just about," Marine said, picking up her bags. She then ran towards the Spirit of Freedom.

"It's already getting late," MC said. "Let's find a hotel and stay the night before we head on back to the mainland." They all nodded and headed for the hotel area of Honolulu.

Author's Note:

Next Episode:
The Generations Saga (Part 1):
Birthday Bashed

PreviousChapters Next