• Published 13th Sep 2022
  • 976 Views, 113 Comments

The Light of the Past - MisterShiningSword



Sunny and her friends found a locket that magically called the spirits of old.

  • ...
1
 113
 976

Legacy of a Crusader-Chapter 7


5 days later

Our heroes had made back but due to the fact that they are dirty as a dumpster, that they ask if they could rest. Apple Bloom Applejack, and Izzy are walking to the marketplace.

Apple Bloom sighed, "Just like the old day, ey, Applejack."

"Sure is."

"Aw. So cute," Izzy then asked, "But I got to ask, What are the Cutie Mark Crusaders."

Apple Bloom then gasped, "You mean you don't know about the CMC's."

Izzy then shrugged her shoulders. "Not really, who are they?"

"The CMC's was originally made by myself, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo to find our cutie marks..."

"And it always gone to many misadventures both big and small."

Then just as they are buying a few more supplies for the next scouting trip, a filly bumped into them, she had a brown coat, a messy light green hair, cyan eyes and wore a cloak.

"Sorry for that!"

"It's okay.." when the filly excused herself, Izzy asked, " Why didn't she react to you?"

"We can reveal ourselves to certain creatures, Right now, you and your friends are the only ones that can see us at the moment." said Applejack.

Then as Izzy reached for her wallet, she realized it had been stolen, "It must have been that filly!!" shouted Apple Bloom. Izzy then gave chase and the filly began to gallop as well. (Insert Chase Music Here) Izzy tried to catch the thief but she dodged her at every chance. Izzy then opted for a shortcut 11 minutes later, shifting through the market stalls. The unknown filly then gone through a empty street, thinking she lost her. Izzy then cornered her but the filly went to the other end of the street. The filly then saw Apple Bloom and Applejack then cornered her, the filly then stumbled and fell into the road. (End Chase Scene Here)

"Ggghooossst!!!" shouted the scared filly.

"We're not ghosts, we are spirits." said Apple Bloom before being hit in the head by Applejack.

"Whhhaaattt." then filly.exe stopped working (I know it's an old meme, get over it)

"You just scared her didn't you." Izzy then asked.

"We definitely did." Applejack said surprised

"Uh... Who are you, ghosts?!" said the filly still surprised

"Applejack."

"Apple Bloom, what's your name?"

"Blooming Flowers." she said in a Scottish accent

Apple Bloom then saw Blooming Flowers' "blank flank" and asked about it, "Wait, you don't have a cutie mark?"

She silently nodded and said, "It's true that I am nervous about it, but I don't worry about it much, especially since I have to take care of my sister."

"Your sister?!?" Applejack said surprised yet again

"Yes, her name's Timid Flower."

Blooming Flowers then showed a picture of herself and her sister. Timid Flower has a dark green coat, yellow mane and violet eyes.

Applejack said, "She is so cute, like my sister."

Apple Bloom blushed and whined, "Applejack!!!"

"You know that's true, Sis" Applejack said to the clearly embarrassed Apple Bloom.

"I bet the other Cutie Mark Crusaders would have been embarrassed if their sisters also did that to them..." Apple Bloom whispered to herself.

"Who are the 'Cutie Mark Crusaders'?" asked Blooming.

"The CMC's was founded by myself, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo to find our cutie marks, then we made it our new goal to help others find their cutie mark."

"Wow, That sounds nice but I don't know about my sister."

"We can talk to her if you want..."

"Sure."


Meanwhile

As they were leaving the empty street, a small filly with a pinkish gray coat, light artic gray mane and a cuie mark of a rook observed from a vantage point, listening to their conversation.

"Golly! If it isn't Miss Honesty and her sister, This might be interesting..."

She then made a evil laugh and grinned at them. What will happened next?

Author's Note:

Who is Blooming Flowers and Timid Flower? Why is she so interested in the CMC's? What is Cozy Glow's plan?

Find out next chapter!

Constructive Criticisms and Suggestions are Appreciated.