• Published 13th Sep 2022
  • 975 Views, 113 Comments

The Light of the Past - MisterShiningSword



Sunny and her friends found a locket that magically called the spirits of old.

  • ...
1
 113
 975

Fight Between Enemies-Chapter 6

"In the spirit" said Starlight

"Oh, How I loathe to kill you!!!"

"Runnn! I'll catch up with up." Starlight shouted and the others ran to the mausoleum.

The two then proceeded to fight, Chrysalis tried to blast her with a shower of dark magic but Starlight countered with a powerful shield. Chrysalis then rammed at her, and then Starlight gone up in the air.

"What are you going to do know, Headmare."

"You're going to detention!!"

Starlight then dropped a shower of yellow meteors. Chrysalis got hit by 67 of them, then summoned 1500 unreformed Changelings.

"ATTACK!!!"

The Changelings then tried to hit Starlight but she obliterated them.

"Alright!!! You're getting suspended, Chrysalis."

"You never defeat me, Starlight Glimmer!!"

The two then proceeded to blast each other with beams of Light and Dark Magic respectively. The beams countered each other then formed a shockwave so powerful that Starlight and Chrysalis were throwed off course.


Meanwhile

Fausticorn, Natura, and Igni, are descending from heaven when they are met by Celestia and Luna. Celestia looks like her old self but she is wearing a white loose shirt and old saddlebags with her cutie mark, has 2 gray spots in her mane and has the Shield of the Light strapped in her back. Luna is wearing a brown jacket and a belt with the Sword of the Dark hanging around.

"Are you sure we can't intervene, Mom?" asked Celestia

Faust nodded "We can't intervene lest Jehovah notices."

"Wow... What a surprise..." a certain draconequus snarked

"Discord, retiring from stopping magic, I see." said Luna

"Hardly, I am doing this to stop bloodshed on Equestria and beyond." Discord then proceeds to reveal a blood covered map of Equestria wiped out.

"I do hope you realize your mistakes, Discord." Luna sadly said.

"I'll be going, see you soon." Faust then gone to Starlight while the other gods returned to their heavenly abode and Discord teleported to who knows where.

"I hope they're fine."

"Don't worry, Celestia, they'll be alright.


"Ugh, Faust!!" Starlight was in a crater lying down as her marehood was in full display

"Starlight Glimmer. Do you need help."

"Yeah, I think I need it."

"Here it is." Starlight was given her Spear of Trust.

"Thanks" Starlight said before returning to the battlefield.


Chrysalis, now recovered, slowly trudged through the deep mud unto the mausoleum when she was stopped by Starlight.

"So... You're coming for more?"

'Put it on my tab" Starlight then charged before being stopped by Chrysalis' Halberd of Lust.

"Fool!! Soon the Legion of Evil will rid yourself of the legacy you made!!"

"I don't think so, our legacy will be carried by the new generation."

"Then we will destroy them."

The two then fought, each blow pulling them back. Finally, Starlight shot a blast into her Spear, Pushing Chrysalis back.

"WE WILL RETURN, STARLIGH GLIMMER!!!" the injured Chrysalis was teleported into... who knows where.

"Good riddance." Starlight whispered before returning to the others at the mausoleum, "Everyone alright." Everyone silently nodded.

"Let's return to Maretime Bay." Twilight said before making the long trek home.


After the Battle

"I can't believe you didn't stop them." Tenebris said disappointingly

"It was that meddling brat, Starlight Glimmer, and her friends."

"Ugh, we have other chances, other villains, and other plans," Tenebris grinned, "We will prevail in this new era."

Author's Note:

What are the Shield of the Light, Sword of the Dark, and Spear of Peace Celestia, Luna, and Starlight hold respectively? What did Tenebris mean by 'other villains'? What is this key they retrieved? Why is Apple Bloom in the Mausoleum? Will Discord, Celestia, and Luna stay in the sidelines as always? What will happen to our beloved heroes?

Join us next chapter.

Constructive Criticism and Suggestions are Appreciated