• Published 12th Aug 2022
  • 417 Views, 39 Comments

The Case of the Invaders of Canterlot City: A C.O.P.S. Crossover - Brian Sheil



The Rainbooms and friends band together when criminals from Empire City come to town

  • ...
 39
 417

Pinkie Pie vs. Rock Krusher

Author's Note:

1st battle of this adventure is the party girl vs. an escaped convict.

The next day, Pinkie Pie was in a fancy hotel helping to prepare a celebration for her parents, Igneous Rock Pie and Cloudy Quartz. It's their wedding anniversary. And, they are celebrating in this hotel. The main ball room is decorated with shades of brown and gray, considering that they live on a rock farm. The noble family and Pinkie’s sisters enter the room.

"The place looks impressive." Igneous Rock praised. "Excellent, Pinkie."

"Thanks, dad." Pinkie replied. "I try my best."

Soon, a tray filled with small crystal chunks were rolled in. Pinkie gave out advice. "Please put those crystals on the center of the tables."

The eldest sister, Limestone, figured out her planning. "I get it, little sis. Those crystals are centerpieces."

"You said it, Limestone." Pinkie said. "Maud picked out these crystals."

Maud stepped out to join the conversation. "These alexandrite crystals are perfect for this occasion."

"You sure know how to pick 'em, Maud." Limestone commented.

"Learning of rock and gemstones does come in handy, eldest sister. And, Pinkie appreciates me for it."

"I can see why Mud Briar is interested in you."

In steps a man with red hair and a mustache. He wore a black jacket, red pants and gray boots. He walks up to the party girl.

"Everything looks in order." The man said. "No fire violations in sight."

"Thanks, Inferno." Pinkie replied. "I try my best."

"It's a good thing then I came along. This way, you'll prepare this event safely."

Limestone was a little confused about this fellow. "Who is he, sis?"

"I can answer that." Cloudy Quartz interrupted. "He is Francis Devlin, San Francisco Fire Department. Codename: Inferno. Specialty: Fire fighter."

"Mom's right." Pinkie added. "He's a member of the COPS."

"On that subject," Igneous said, "aren't you a little worried about Big Boss and his group of villains invading our town?"

"Dad's right, Pinkie." Marble added. "These crooks are dangerous."

The family is right. Who knows who Pinkie might encounter? Later that day, the celebration was going well. Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz were honored by everybody, including Mud Briar. He came with Maud, of course.

"I guess Pinkie never disappoints." Mud Briar said.

"Indeed." Maud replied. "Whenever she plans a party, it always turns out good."

"So, I see."

Pinkie, Limestone, and Marble watch their parents danced lovely. When the dancing stopped, everybody clapped.

"Wasn't that beautiful?" Marble said happily.

"It sure was." Limestone replied. "Even Maud thinks it's beautiful."

Maud developed a small smile. "I do indeed."

Suddenly, the door busted open which got everybody's attention. In steps a bulky man with a bald head. He wore a sleeveless prison style shirt, grey pants, black shoes, and a prisoner type hat. He carries a powerful jackhammer.

"Okay, don't nobody move!" The brute said with authority. "Sorry for crashing the party. But, I come to do some collecting. Your valuables to be exact. Money, jewels, credit cards, and so on."

The people started to panic. Pinkie then saw this intruder heading for her parents. Not wanting to see her parents get hurt, she started to march towards the scene.

"Stay away, you monster!" Igneous Rock said angrily.

"Oh yeah?" The brutal man replied. He held up his jackhammer, pointed to his head. "Hand over your stuff! Or, you'll both feel the power of my jackhammer!"

With a handful of sprinkles, Pinkie energized them, and threw them at his face. The couple moved out as the sprinkles blew up on his face. The intruder then sees Pinkie facing him with determination on her face. She then addresses him. "Leave my parents alone, Rock Krusher!"

The family gasped when Pinkie called out that name.

"Rock Krusher?" Marble said with panic.

Limestone realized something. "Of course. He's one of Big Boss' bunch!"

"Pinkie Pie!" Rock Krusher blurted. "I should've known those fireworks were your doing."

"You know about me?" Pinkie asked.

"Yeah. I've learned about who's who in this town. Including you."

Soon, Cloudy Quartz snuck up to the Crook with a pie in her hand. She whistled to get his attention.

"Time for you to get your just desserts, Rock Krusher!" Cloudy announced.

Krusher turned in time for Cloudy to throw the pie into his face. Everybody cheered, especially her husband. Krusher wiped the pie off, then saw Pinkie at the main door.

"Let's step outside, Big boy." Pinkie said.

She then ran outside. Getting mad, Krusher ran after her, weilding his jackhammer. Fortunately, Inferno was at the party too. He put on his fireman's hat and pulled out his ax. "Don't worry, Pie family. I'll help her out."

Inferno ran out to join the action. Outside, the escaped convict looks around for the party girl.

"Come on out, you poofy haired pest!" Krusher calls out. "Your party is over!"

Suddenly two empty glowing cans fell down, and struck on the ground. Rock Krusher was sent back. That's when he heard a loud whistle. He looked up and saw Pinkie Pie on the fire escape.

"Swell view. Eh, doc?" Pinkie said. "You can't get me now."

"Oh yeah?" Krusher replied. "That's what you think!"

Powering up his jackhammer, Rock Krusher started shaking up the fire escape. The vibrations started to shake Pinkie so badly, she would fall off. Just then, Inferno arrives. He uses his axe to deflect the jackhammer. Krusher lost balance and fell on his back. Seeing that it's safe, Pinkie climbs down the fire escape. She then was greeted by the fire fighter.

"Thanks for your help, Inferno." Pinkie said.

"I'm just glad you're okay." Inferno replied. "Your family was worried about you."

Recovering, Rock Krusher gives the party girl a parting remark. "Let me know where your next party will be, Pinkie Pie. This way, I can crash it!"

The convict ran away laughing. Pinkie was upset that he got away.

"Don't worry about him, Pinkie." Inferno comforted. "Let's go back to your family. Your parents still have a wedding anniversary to celebrate."

This perked up Pinkie good as she and Inferno went back to the celebration.