• Published 12th Aug 2022
  • 418 Views, 39 Comments

The Case of the Invaders of Canterlot City: A C.O.P.S. Crossover - Brian Sheil



The Rainbooms and friends band together when criminals from Empire City come to town

  • ...
 39
 418

Pinkie Pie vs. Hyena

Author's Note:

It's party time. But, a fiendish clown is ready to crash it.

At the home of Filthy Rich and his wife Spoiled Rich, Pinkie Pie was dressing as a fairy for Silver Spoon's birthday. Pinkie wore a teal long sleeve leotard, blue platform shoes, and glittery wings.

"How do I look?" Pinkie asked the couple.

"You look just darling." Spoiled Rich said. "I'm so glad I asked you to help with this celebration. Parties are indeed your specialty."

Filthy Rich nodded in agreement. "With all of that energy, you'll Wow the guests. And, the birthday girl."

"Perhaps you can tell the party guests a story about your battle against Rock Krusher. Your parents told us about that night."

Soon, Diamond Tiara came into the room. "Father, mother, our special guest has arrived."

This got Pinkie worried. "Silver Spoon isn't here. Is she?"

"Don't worry, Pinkie. Silver Spoon won't be here for another thirty minutes."

Soon, in walks a beautiful woman with short black hair. She wore a blue long sleeve shirt, purple skirt below the knees, and black platform shoes.

"Hello, Pinkie Pie." The woman said. "It's nice to meet you."

Diamond Tiara soon introduced the woman to Pinkie. “This is Susie Young from the San Francisco Police Department. Codename: Mirage. Specialty: Undercover Investigations."

"Taking time off to be with kids?" Pinkie asked.

"Not quite." Mirage replied. "There's been reports that birthday parties are being robbed. Things go well until boxes are dropped off from nowhere. These boxes can have anything. Smoke, speakers flooding with noise, pies, birds, anything to distract the guests. Soon, the guests get robbed. Money, jewels, and other such valuables, GONE."

"This is where Officer Mirage comes in." Spoiled Rich said. "With her help, we can catch this thief before he can strike. Perhaps your energetic personality can assist her."

As Mirage puts on a long red wig and a flowing blue cape, Pinkie Pie was thinking.

"From what you've been telling me," Pinkie said, "I can think of only one character who uses surprise boxes for his crimes. This has got to be the work of Hyena: The jokester of Big Boss's crew."

The Rich family were surprised to hear that name.

"Makes sense." Filthy Rich said. "Hyena is known for critical practical jokes."

"If this fatal funny man tries anything," Spoiled added. "Pinkie and Mirage will be ready."

Pinkie Pie and Mirage fist pounded, saying that they're ready. The party goes well. Pinkie Pie's fairy costume is a hit with the kids. Silver Spoon looks at all of the presents her friends gave her, especially Diamond Tiara. Dressed in her queenly outfit, Mirage greets the birthday girl.

"Enjoying yourself, my dear?" Mirage asked.

" I certainly am, your majesty." Silver Spoon replied.

Pinkie walks over to the table where Silver is at. "I hope you're enjoying this day, my friend."

"I certainly am, Fairy princess Pinkie." Silver replied.

Being called a fairy princess made Pinkie and Mirage smile. Suddenly, a strange box with a big smile painted on it fell near some guests and ejected a large net to cover them. Another box landed near Diamond and Silver and shot out streamers to wrap them up. Pinkie and Mirage were shocked Just then, another box dropped, and filled the area with fog. Filthy and Spoiled Rich watched with concern. From the fog steps a strange man with long dirty blond hair. He wears a blue outfit with pink on his chest, black boots, a flowing dark blue cape, and a red cap with a smile stitched on it. The cap has a visor so he can see through it.

"Miss Pinkie is right." Spoiled gasped. "It IS Hyena."

"That evil clown is in for some surprises of his own." Filthy Rich added.

The evil jokester walks over to the bound pair.

"Hello, ladies." Hyena greeted. "Nice to meet your acquainte."

"How dare you ruin my birthday, you creepy clown!" Silver protested.

"Leave at once." Diamond demanded. "Or, I'll call security once I'm free from this mess."

"Gladly." Hyena replied. "After I see what kind of riches I can take from you."

The classy girls are getting nervous. Just when Hyena was reaching for Diamond's necklace. Exploding sprinkles went BANG! all over him. He got very angry. "Who's the wise guy?!"

He then saw Pinkie standing with a determined look on her face.

"Nobody crashes a nice party like this, Hyena!" Pinkie said. "Especially crooks like you!"

"Well, well." Hyena said "If it isn't Canterlot City's residential party girl: Pinkie Pie. Should've known you'd have a trick or two up your sleeve."

"I have plenty more where that came from if you don't beat it!"

Hyena flips over to meet Pinkie. Meanwhile, Silver manage to rip through the streamers.

"Thanks, Silver." Diamond said. "Glad these streamers aren't too strong."

As Diamond and Silver freed themselves, Pinkie is ready to battle Hyena.

"Listen, Pinks." Hyena said. "No need to fight. Make peace. The shakes are on me."

He grasps her hand, and delivered a shock that went through her body. Filthy and Spoiled were surprised to see that.

"A high voltage joy buzzer." Filthy realized. "Very effective."

Pinkie recovers from the electrical assault as Hyena laughs at her misery. "A jolt a day keeps my gloom away."

Then, the queen character steps up to confront the maniac. She removes her red wig to reveal her true identity.

"Officer Mirage!" Hyena gasped.

Diamond was surprised as well. "Our queen was actually a member of COPS."

"Hyena," Mirage said, "you're under arrest!"

The evil jokester realized he's in trouble, and ran away. "Time to bid all of you 'adieu'."

Recovering, Pinkie felt a little upset. "Darn it! Hyena sure shocked it to me."

Silver Spoon comforted her. "Don't feel bad, Pinkie. You did step up to save my party."

"Really?"

"That's right." Diamond said. "I think you and Mirage made a good team."

"Diamond is right." Mirage added. "Let’s remove the net from the other guests and continue the party."

"Okee Dokee, Queen Mirage." Pinkie replied while bowing to her.

Thanks to Pinkie Pie and Mirage, Silver Spoon's party is saved.