• Published 12th Aug 2022
  • 417 Views, 39 Comments

The Case of the Invaders of Canterlot City: A C.O.P.S. Crossover - Brian Sheil



The Rainbooms and friends band together when criminals from Empire City come to town

  • ...
 39
 417

Fluttershy vs. Boll Weevil

Author's Note:

In this battle, it's the nature lover versus one of those independent crooks. That is, crooks that are not employed by the Big Boss.

It was a peaceful day at an animal sanctuary. Fluttershy and Tree Hugger got off a tour bus after enjoying a safari.

"A tour through an animal sanctuary never gets old." Fluttershy cooed.

"Totally." Tree Hugger replied. "I hope you put your little doodad away."

"My geode? Sure. I put it in my hip pouch. Wouldn't want any wild animals follow me home. My parents wouldn't approve it."

As the girls get ready to go home, Tree Hugger saw a man with curly black hair and mustache. He wore a blue outfit with the left sleeve and left leg being dark blue, both padded. He also has on a red scarf. The most unusual sight to her was a robotic dog by his side.

"This isn't a science convention." Tree Hugger protested.

"That's not a robot maker. " Fluttershy said, knowing who it is. "That's Officer Rex Pointer from the Chicago PD. Codename: Bowser. Specialty: K9 handler."

"Oh. He has on a dog handler outfit. So, what's with the high tech canine?"

"That's his faithful companion: Blitz. They've been a team even before Blitz was made high tech."

"So, like, what's with the metallic makeover?"

"I'll tell you the reason." Said a male voice. That voice belonged to Bowser.

"Oh my." Fluttershy gasped. "Officer Bowser."

"Hello there, Fluttershy and Tree Hugger." Bowser greeted. "I heard a lot about you two."

The girls were at a loss for words as Bowser told them a story. "Blitz was hurt severely saving a young kid from getting hit by a car. To save his life, he was fitted with a high tech metal body. The same technology that helped heal my leader: Bulletproof."

Blitz soon nuzzled Fluttershy. She fell in love as she was petting him."Hello, Blitz. It's nice to meet you."

"Fluttershy has a way to understand animals." Tree Hugger explained.

"So I've heard." Bowser replied.

Suddenly, an alarm sounded. The head of the sanctuary responded on his radio. "What's wrong, Clara?"

"We got a problem, sir." A female voice said. "Some whacked out character messing around with the deer. And, he's directing some flying insects to do this deed."

Hearing the conversation, Dr. Fauna as given the radio to give out some information. "This is Dr. Fauna, Clara. Sounds like this character could be Boll Weevil, the insect manipulator. I'll sent a security team right away."

This made Fluttershy upset. She can't stand to see her favorite place overrun by Boll Weevil and his insect army. Getting out her geode, she called for an ostrich to carry her to where the deer are.

"Where are you jetting off to?" Tree Hugger asked.

"To save those poor deer from Boll Weevil!" Fluttershy stated.

"But, Boll Weevil could be dangerous." Bowser informed.

"Maybe. But, I have to help preserve this sanctuary. Who knows what damage that bug eyed freak will cause to those poor animals?"

Fluttershy and the ostrich took off. Bowser and Blitz decided to follow her.

"One GOOD thing about Boll Weevil." Tree Hugger said to herself. "He doesn't work for that bogus Big Boss dude."

Mean a strange looking man wearing a black jacket over a white shirt is looking at the deer. The jacket has shoulder pads that look like insect wings. He has on vermillion pants, gray gloves, and a gray hat. This man has some strange music playing from a radio. This music is controlling the insects. This strange man is Boll Weevil.

"Breaking into this animal sanctuary is genius." Boll Weevil said. "With these flying and stinging bugs on my side, I'll wreck this whole area. No animal will be safe now!"

Jumping off the ostrich, Fluttershy prepares herself. "Thank you, friend. You can go back to your environment."

The ostrich runs off as Fluttershy uses her geode to call a bunch of birds to come to her aid. "Go stop those insects!"

The flock flies off to stop the swarm of bees, mosquitoes, and other stoning insects from advancing. This got Boll Weevil angry.

"Blasted birds!" Boll calls out. "Where did you come from?"

"From me!" Fluttershy said from behind the evil insect man.

While the birds were keeping the bugs busy, Fluttershy sneaked up behind him, and turned of the music. The insects flew away and the birds went back to their homes. Boll Weevil soon turned around and saw the nature lover next to the deactivated music machine.

"Time for you to bug out, Boll Weevil!" Fluttershy said with authority.

"Well, well." Boll said. "If it isn't Fluttershy. The nature girl."

"Invading a scared sanctuary like this is unacceptable! These animals don't need somebody like you to disturb their environment."

"Oh yeah? I'll deal with you! Then, I'll get my bug manipulation going again."

Just then, the barking of a dog got Boll Weevil's attention as Bowser and Blitz charge into action. The evil bug controller pushed Fluttershy out of the way, grabbed his machine, and ran off.

"Are you okay, Fluttershy?" Bowser asked.

"I'm fine." Fluttershy replied as she stood up. "But, it looks like Boll Weevil and his music machine are gone."

"Don't worry. A security team will soon throw that worm out of the sanctuary. Let's get you back to the entrance. Tree Hugger must be worried."

"Thanks, Bowser." Fluttershy soon petted the robot dog. "You too, Blitz."

Bowser and Blitz escorted Fluttershy back to the sanctuary's entrance where Tree Hugger would be waiting. Soon, they arrived at the gate.

"Flutters!" Tree Hugger called out. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Fluttershy replied. "However, Boll Weevil got away with his device."

This got Tree Hugger angry. "I wish I was there. Guys like Boll Weevil are truly bogus!"

Bowser puts his hand on Tree Hugger's shoulder. "Don't worry, Tree Hugger. Boll Weevil won't bother this place anymore. Security will see to that."

This calmed down Tree Hugger a lot. She and Fluttershy left for a trip to a park to relax. They had a lot of excitement today. And, a trip to a park is the best place for some peace and quiet.