• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 1,188 Views, 111 Comments

Sparks Fly: Awakening - TheTechspert19



The battle has ended and now Spark needs to find a new mare to be his...who will it be?

  • ...
12
 111
 1,188

Celestia's Big Secret

Celestia's Big Secret

After hearing that Celestia was my actual mom I was shocked. Questions started to go through my head, why did Celestia give me up, what is going to happen now, will I become the first Prince of Equestria, and the all important question...did I leave the oven on at home? "So you mean to tell me that you're my actual mother? Why didn't you tell me this before?!" I asked. "Because I wanted to see how you would do in this world. Let's face it, not a lot of good things happen in Ponyville" she said. "Well now you know, I'm a successful business owner, the Sparkade Franchise is going to Cloudsdale thanks to you, and if that wasn't enough I'm now on the top 100 most richest stallions in Equestria!" I said happily. "Well I'm glad to hear it, I apologize for not telling you sooner, and in case you were wondering Prince Blueblood is next in line after Luna should I pass, but after him it's you" she told me.

To think that should Blueblood pass at the throne that it would be mine! The respect I would get and the love I would give, it would be amazing! "Celestia I got to ask, who's my real dad" I asked. "Well Hack, there's a reason why I'm called "Molestia"" she told me with a wink. The three words that came to my mind were "Oh...Celestia....Why....". She really lived up to her name apparently. "One more thing Hackalot, keep this between us ok" she asked. "I can do it...mom" I told her as I gave her a hug and then went on my way home.

The Next Day

The next day I got a call from Shining Armor, he told me about how he found out that Pinkie left me and how he was pissed at the fact that he couldn't help me out. Apparently, he got stuck in the doghouse because he forgot his and Cadances wedding anniversary and didn't get her anything, thus causing her to flip the buck out and that was the end of it. They're still together, just Shining Armor is sleeping on the couch tonight. However he wasn't going to leave me in the dark, turns out while we were in football together (See Sparks Fly: Prequel) he had a little black notebook filled with mares phone numbers. He sent them to me via derpymail and I was ready with a fresh batch of muffins. I set the muffins out on near the mail chute and waited patiently for them to come.

Three and a half hours later

Derpy had arrived with the package all intact, I gave her the muffins and she went on her way. I opened the package to find the little black notebook and what I saw was surprising...

TO BE CONTINUED