• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 1,188 Views, 111 Comments

Sparks Fly: Awakening - TheTechspert19



The battle has ended and now Spark needs to find a new mare to be his...who will it be?

  • ...
12
 111
 1,188

Let's Try This Again.

Let's Try This Again

After Shining Armor told me about his friends going to help me out, Cadance left and went back to Canterlot. Thankfully though I had Shining Armor on my side and hopefully things would be better this time around considering my last attempt at finding love here in Ponyville...Yes I'm talking about the fluttershy incident. Anyway we decided to head out to a local event that was happening in SugarCube Corner. I think it was a Speed Date with Cupcakes event, or something like that. There were cupcakes at every table and there were a ton of single mares at the event...heck one of them was Ms. Cherillee herself! "Ms.Cherillee what are you doing here" I asked. "Well you see, things can get a bit boring here in Ponyville...honestly I need a colt to keep me company is all" she replied. I thought to myself "Is she here just to friendzone some unlucky colt?".

Pinkie Pie came into the room to assign where everypony was going to sit and how the event would work. "Ok Hackalot remember: confidence, smile, and try not to touch any nerd subjects" Shining Armor told me. "Dude have you looked at me? The glasses give away the fact that I'm a nerd! Don't even have me take them off because I will not be able to see" I said. Armor understood and I was on my way.

I sat at the first table where I met this nice Mare named Derpy, although she was VERY cute...all she could talk about was muffins! Now don't get me wrong I LOVE muffins especially Chocolate Chip, but I don't eat them EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY. I was later nexted by Derpy for not talking about muffins enough. Next was Lyra Heartstrings, surprisingly she was real nice and even told me how she wondered what it would like to be a human. I told her I knew a human that would be perfect for her. I moved on to the next table and noticed that sitting right in front of me was Pinkie Pie herself!

"Um...Pinkie Pie...why are you at this table" I asked. "Because silly, I'm looking for a date myself! Believe me I've been thinking about what it would be like to fall in love, have a coltfriend, or even get married! Oh My Gosh wouldn't that be awesome if I got married? That would be so great -" Time ran out before Pinkie could finish her sentence so I moved on. After a while the dates started to move by quickly...mostly because I was nexted by so many mares it wasn't even funny.

After all was said and done Pinkie Pie announced the matches. "Ok we got Big Mac with Lyra, The Doctor and Derpy, Me and Hackalot." She kept reading off the names but I still had those 2 names stuck in my head...Mine and Pinkie's. I've heard a lot about Pinkie Pie...she's cute, fun, and cuddly...but don't piss her off. She will litterally turn your insides into ingredients for her famous cupcakes. Just the thought made my body quiver. Nonetheless Pinkie came up and hugged me and told me how we're going to have so much fun together. "Can't wait to see what we're going to do next! See you soon" she said hopping back to the kitchen of SugarCube Corner. "Yeah...can't wait to see what we do either" I said with a scared look on my face. My mind could only think of one thing at the moment..."Oh Celestia Why".