• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 1,187 Views, 111 Comments

Sparks Fly: Awakening - TheTechspert19



The battle has ended and now Spark needs to find a new mare to be his...who will it be?

  • ...
12
 111
 1,187

Game Night at the Spark Residence

Game Night at the Spark Residence

After Pinkie Pie had left my house I decided I'd prepare for game night tonight! This week's theme was First Person Shooters, which was Luna's favorite and specialty. Heading down to the Basement, which was inspired by the Training Stage from Street Fighter 4, I thought to myself how I was going to keep Pinkie Pie. I don't want her to leave me, but I'm not good with mares. By the way if you're reading this and you HAVEN'T read book one...GO READ IT and then come back and you'll understand. Anyway I made it to the basement with all of my gaming equipment on hand. My Xbox 360, PS3, and some games like Halo, Call of Duty, and my personal favorite...Battlefield...3.

After setting up I called my friends and Princess Luna to tell them that Game Night was ready. In Rainbow Dash like fashion they came to my door and I let them in. Later I dropped them all the way to the basement which was 100 floors down. Yes I know my house is huge I get it. Believe me you won't even want to know what kinds of floors I have. They landed safely here in the basement and we were ready to rock. I activated my overhead wifi apparatus which was a bunch of wifi routers on the ceiling of the basement all connected to one system, mine.

Luna was excited, she really loves her First Person Shooters and who can blame her. However I'm a more Fighting Game player myself. I love Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Marvel VS Capcom, Tekken, all that stuff. That's what I play and I respect others if they have a difference of opinions. Nonetheless game night started and everything went well. Heck even Luna won our little Halo tournament and beat Shining Armor in the final round! It was amazing, and the best part was after all was said and done...I got a call from my cousin Saberspark! "Hello? Cousin Saber? you there" I asked on the phone. "Yeah man! Sorry I didn't get to answer when you called earlier, I just got your message man what's up" He asked. I told him about my situation with Pinkie Pie and how she confessed her love to me. "Wow man! That's awesome that Pinkie Pie said she loved you! You gotta capitalize! Show her how much you love her...I'll tell you something, she is a huge fan of EFR! You want me to play a song for her and say you requested it" he asked me. "That would be awesome! Thanks a lot cousin" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Alright man I'll see what I can do ok" he asked. "Sure thing Saber! Take it easy and tell your boss to be good otherwise you're working for me" I told him. See, Saber and I made a deal that if he lost his job at EFR that he would automatically have a job with me. I am a nice boss I am!


Note: Any people who work for Everfree Radio mentioned in this story is mere coincidental. Although Saberspark if you're reading this...You're awesome!