• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 1,187 Views, 111 Comments

Sparks Fly: Awakening - TheTechspert19



The battle has ended and now Spark needs to find a new mare to be his...who will it be?

  • ...
12
 111
 1,187

Business In Cloudsdale

Business in Cloudsdale

A few weeks after my *ahem* birthday fun, I received a phone call from the mayor of Cloudsdale. He told me that they were prepared to make a deal with me and allow a Sparkade (That's the name of the arcade) to be built in Cloudsdale. They even told me that they had Princess Celestia put a spell on the machines to make sure that they weren't going to fall through the clouds, because you know how things without wings are. Knowing what I had to do I got my suit, tie, and briefcase filled with my important documents and last night's dinner, and went to Cloudsdale to strike a deal.

On the way up I ran into Princess Celestia who looked mega-pissed at me. "Why in Equestria were you not at the Royal Wedding" she asked very sternly. "Because I had important things rather than go to a wedding. You know how my love life has been! I don't want some lucky bastard like Shining Armor rubbing that in!" I told her. "What ever happened to Pinkie Pie" she asked. "Oh her? She left me because she didn't want to be "Exclusive". Crazy I know." I told her. She nodded her head and left for her castle, I wondered what she was going to do but that's for another chapter.

I had arrived in Cloudsdale and met with some Realtors and Investors wanting to strike a deal with them to have a Sparkade in Cloudsdale. They were really fancy, yet surprisingly they don't live in Canterlot. We had talked about how I would be building a Sparkade in Cloudsdale and how things would be run. For instance I would be running the whole show in my headquarters in Ponyville, while I hire a General Manager for the Cloudsdale location. It worked in the Canterlot Location, and it's still running really well! We struck a deal and we went our separate ways, while the construction team was already working on the Sparkade Cloudsdale location.

When I got back home I noticed I received a voicemail from somepony. Odd, I rarely get voicemail, let alone from somepony! I had played the message and it was from Princess Celestia! She told me to meet her in the Canterlot Castle as soon as possible. Without hesitation I got dressed and made my way there. To my surprise I didn't know Celestia had my number, then I realized my number was in the yellow pages. How stupid I must be feeling right now.

When I made it to the castle she had told me all that she had seen from my success and what I have failed in as a alicorn. I know that for some stupid reason Alicorns aren't really that popular and/or loved by some. But frankly I didn't care, I loved the way I was. She had asked me if I remembered my parents and I said yes, although that fateful night of the fire still haunts me to this day. Celestia had told me that it was virtually impossible for a pegasi mare and a work stallion to have Alicorn colt.

"What do you mean? That my parents aren't really my parents" I asked. "Unfortunately yes...that's because..." she said looking away from me. "Because what Princess? I have a right to know" I said with anxiety. "The truth is Hackalot, you were born from royalty. Meaning that...you came...from me" She told me looking dead into my eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED...