• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 1,188 Views, 111 Comments

Sparks Fly: Awakening - TheTechspert19



The battle has ended and now Spark needs to find a new mare to be his...who will it be?

  • ...
12
 111
 1,188

Pinkie or Pinkamena?

Pinkie or Pinkamena?

After the whole "Speed date" thing I decided to head home for the night. Thinking about what was to become of me I decided to do some research. I looked on my Chromebook for anything involving Pinkie Pie and the results were shocking.

She was shown more as a crazy, bloodthirsty psycho than as her happy go lucky self...Dear Celestia. What was I going to do on our first date, which by the way is scheduled for next week. Who would I get? Pinkie the sweet, cheery, awesome, party mare I know...or Pinkamena, her evil half, the psycho one, the cupcake making one? Ugh...This is ridiculous. I need help.

I decided to call up my cousin Saberspark. He and I are real close because we're both very smart when it comes to technology. The only thing is...he's employed, I'm the boss of my own empire. "Hey Saber? It's Hackalot. Just wanted to see if you could call me back. I need your help" was the message I left on his voicemail machine. He must be busy with EFR. No doubt they do an amazing job and all...but where is a cousin when you need him?

While I sat at my desk and contemplated my fate I got a phone call. "Hello?" I answered. To my surprise it was Pinkie Pie, saying she wanted to come over to my house because she brought cupcakes for the both of us to eat. "Um....Sure come to the arcade and I'll let you in" I said to her. She said ok and hung up. That was it...my fate was sealed. Celestia knows what's going to happen as far as this date is concerned but let me tell you, if she goes Pinkamena on me I'm calling the Royal Guard, Princess Celestia, or both.

Now I have the urge to break some sort of "4th wall". Hey reader? Can you help me? Tell me in the comments what I should do if or when Pinkie Pie becomes Pinkamena. Should I run? Should I call somepony? Tell me! Anything would be great.