• Published 19th Mar 2022
  • 4,290 Views, 276 Comments

Equestria Girls - The Tale of Two Sunsets - HumanSunset63



What could've been for an ending for Equestria Girls...

  • ...
17
 276
 4,290

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 14: A Refreshing Shower

Sunset had just arrived home at her apartment, rather exhausted after the long day she just had, especially thanks to that fight earlier. She did express some sadness at how one of her favorite outfits of all time was ruined. Pieces of leather were completely ripped up, and the spiky pins began falling out. She simply thought to herself she still did good.

"It's not a big deal at all, it was either the vest or the girl back there. I know I made the right choice." Sunset said to herself as she took off her vest and sat on the couch to contemplate which items she should pack for her trip back to Equestria.

She did begin to notice quite a number of scratches and injuries from the fight, and felt it necessary to get something done about it. Although she did not require any medical attention, she did certainly need to do something about her scratches and messy hair. As such, she decided it would be best to shower. Not only to make herself look more presentable when she went back out the next morning, but because the hot mists could help her body recover a bit with soothing warmth, similar to a sauna.

While in the shower, Sunset had decided she'll mostly take key necessities, such as food, a map of Equestria still buried in her old journal, and perhaps even the journal itself. Sunset felt the journal could be a good way to take notes and memories of Equestrian landscapes, as she highly doubt that cell phones would work, even if it is a place filled with magic. Actually, the more she thought about it, the main reason she did show interest in going back was once again, the feeling there are more exciting things to do back in Equestria, whereas here in the Human World, after graduation, she would simply live out a rather boring adult life without much of a challenge. She already had amazing grades that would make most universities accept her, but could this knowledge of hers be put to better use?

It's always been a part of her inner consciousness. She's supposed to be a unicorn pony with a magical horn, not a bipedal human without magic. It's not really in her nature to live out this life and naturally feel adapted to live out a whole life without magic. Regardless of how she was feeling now, she knew that for the time being, she hasn't fully decided on this yet. For making a decision this big, she would need to fully explore Equestria much more than the few times that she already did. The last few times she revisited Equestria, she only really saw a few parts of Canterlot, Ponyville, and Princess Twilight's Castle of Friendship. And there was still the possibility of seeing her parents, if they were still alive, or genuinely missed her. Well... if she could find them at all, that is.

As she showered on, she began to add singing to the mix, just for practice in her vocals. "That my past does not define meeeeee, cause my past is not todayyyyyyyy!!!" Sunset sang her iconic song she once sang on CHS's roof.

Sunset had finished her shower, put on a nearby towel, and opened the curtains. As she was drying up and changing into her pajamas, she heard a knock on her apartment's door. Hopefully it wasn't a grouchy neighbor complaining about her singing in the shower. She finished changing into her pajamas and went to answer the door.

PreviousChapters Next