• Published 29th Jan 2022
  • 2,398 Views, 93 Comments

The Wayfaring Strangers - BiasedAmerican



2 Friends are summoned in the world of MLP. And one of them is too excited.

  • ...
14
 93
 2,398

Interrogation

Starlight, Applejack and Celestia who had nothing to do besides to wait around, arrived at Rarity's Boutique, since they were alerted that there was a spy in Ponyville. They were all anxious and nervous to see who it was. But they saw Soviet and Tankery enter the building. "Who is it?" Applejack asked.

"Well, we don't fully know his name, but, he called himself Buzzing Wheat. Honestly, who comes up with these names?" Soviet replied.

Everyone tried to remember who that was, but they all shrugged.

"Well, I guess we'll have to interrogate him. Princess Celestia, I would like to ask your permission to use all force necessary to protect the knowledge of our troop movement?" Tankery asked.

"You have my permission, but don't over do it." Celestia answered.

"Yes ma'am." Both Soviet and Tankery said at the same time.

"Don't go upstairs, because it could get ugly if he doesn't comply." Soviet warned. Tankery and Soviet both put on CBRN uniforms and walked upstairs. They opened the door and entered the room, they then closed the door, allowing Starlight and Applejack to eavesdrop on them, which they did.

Soviet activated his voice changer, as Tankery had his on the entire time. "So, since you're already captured, show your true self, changeling." Soviet ordered. The spy was tied on a chair.

The changeling gulped and was scared to the point he couldn't move. Soviet spawned a stun stick and activated it, he leaned over the spy and pointed the stick at him. "Show yourself!" Soviet yelled. The changeling changed his form to his original form. "Tell us why you're here." Soviet asked.

The changeling didn't speak. The awkward silence tested Soviet's patience and swung a hit to the changeling. He screamed, the hit could be heard from outside the room, the stick stunned the spy and Soviet yelled again, "Why are you here!" The Changeling was gathering his strength to speak but Soviet put the stick on his hoof so it would continuously shocked him for 10 seconds straight. The spy was screaming, to the point that half the town can hear him.

He managed to get enough strength to say, "S-she sent me here... Chrysalis sent me here!"

Meanwhile, the two eavesdropping on them were horrified on what they might be doing.

"Good, now, tell us where your armies are stationed." Tankery asked.

"I- I don't know.." The spy replied.

Tankery spawned a car battery and two cables. Soviet grabbed the cables and connected them to the spy's ears. The spy kept asking, "Wait, what is that? What are you doing?!" But Soviet persisted and gave Tankery the wires and Soviet walked up to the spy. He grabbed the bug's horn and pulled it back.

"Answer the question!" Soviet yelled.

"I don't know!" The bug yelled in terror.

"Can't take that as an answer." Soviet replied.

Soviet let go of the horn and nodded towards Tankery. Tankery then plugged the wires onto the car battery. The bug screamed out loud and began to cry and whimper. A loud shocking noise can be heard outside the room, and Applejack was getting angry that they are defying Celestia's orders.

After the shocking was over, Soviet asked again. "Where are your armies?!"

"T-they're underground! They are digging small hives to stay until they attack! They're mostly hidden so they can attack Ponyville and then Canterlot!" The bug cried out.

"Good, good... now, is there anyone else that is working with you?" Soviet asked.

"N-no." The bug answered.

"Okay, I'll believe you this time. But, if we find out you're lying, you can say goodbye to your legs. Got it?" Soviet asked.

The bug gulped and nodded. Soviet untied the spy and the bug ran out the door, but before he could reach the door, Soviet hit the back of it's head with the car battery, knocking him out. "Tell the guards to lock him in a cell." Soviet told Tankery.

Tankery asked, "So we're turning the Geneva Convention into a checklist now?"

"Yes." Soviet jokingly answered.

Tankery picked up the body on his shoulder and walked out to find the guards, Applejack ran into the room and scolded Soviet, "The princess said to not over do it! I don't know how things go in your world, but I sure as hay know what you did!"

"Calm down, he's not dead, and we didn't even try to torture him. And besides, we have the information we needed. I'll report my findings to Celestia." Soviet assured.

Applejack huffed and walked out. Soviet followed to find Celestia, but as he walked out the door, he saw Starlight afraid of him because she ran.

Soviet approached Celestia, "What in Equestria did you do to the spy?" Celestia asked.

"Nothing lethal, I think. But we have reason to believe that the Changeling and Griffon armies are planning to attack Ponyville, and use it as a staging ground to attack Canterlot." Soviet explained.

Soviet looked around to find Starlight to ask her something, but he saw her staring at him in fear. He approached her and said, "Do you know where Luna is?"

"They're at the spa." Starlight stuttered. Soviet then walked out of the boutique to find Luna. He wandered around Ponyville a few minutes, getting gazes of untrust from the locals, until he stumbles upon what struck him in fear. It was a house decorated in desserts, he tried walking away until he heard a scream in his ear.

"Hi! You look like that other person!" Pinkie Pie screamed. But so did Soviet, he screamed too. Soviet fell backwards and tried crawling away. "Hey! He tried doing that too! So what's your name?"

Soviet gulped and gathered what strength he had left, "I'm Soviet, I- wait. Did a person that looks like me get here before me?" Soviet asked. Pinkie Pie nodded and Soviet said, "Damn it, he got here before me. Anyways, are there any cupcakes?" Soviet asked.

"Nope! He ate it all." Pinkie Pie excitingly said.

"Son of a bitch! I'll just something that you recommend." Soviet replied.

"Okay!" Pinkie Pie excitingly yelled as she hopped into the building, and Soviet followed suit, without the hopping that is.

A few minutes pass by, and Luna, Twilight, and Rarity were walking back to the Boutique after the spa.

"How's your mane, Princess?" Rarity asked.

"It's amazing, I haven't had it worked on in a while." Luna smiled. "But remember, let's not tell my sister, got it?" Luna clarifies with the two. They both nodded, and opened the door to the boutique.

"Don't tell me, what?" Celestia asked as they opened the door.

"Oh uhm, sister. We were talking about a surprise." Luna quickly thought.

Twilight chuckled a bit and covered her mouth saying, "It truly is a 'surprise', Princess." This made Rarity chuckle a bit too.

"Well, whatever it is, I hope it's nothing dangerous between those humans, got it? I just don't want you to get hurt." Celestia clarified.

"Yes, sister." Luna replied.

"Good, now, I'm going to go back to the castle. Just don't get mixed with anything dangerous with them." Celestia reaffirmed.

Meanwhile at the Sugar Cube corner...

"Yeah, so the bugs are hiding undergrou-" Tankery stopped talking as he saw Soviet eating a cake, staring into Tankery's eyes as he knew that he ate here before him. Elta was confused on what was happening and asked, "Wait, so what's happening?"

"Nothing..." Soviet said as he menacingly ate.. cake?

"I tried calling you on your radio, didn't you have it?" Tankery asked.

"Well, oh wait..... yeah I forgot it at the castle." Soviet answered. Tankery facepalmed.

"Bet I'll race you to the castle to see if it's still there!" Soviet dared Tankery.

"Bet." Tankery accepted.

They both ran to the castle. As they got there, they saw a book near it, it was opened. "Huh, a book in a library, weird. But who was reading it?" Soviet asked as he looked around the room. He checked the book and it read, "Starswirl's Spells" and the page it was opened to, worried Soviet. "Hey take a look at this, read the chapter."

Tankery leaned over to read, he muttered it, "Time... travel. Wait, time travel exists here?!" Tankery yelled.

"Oh hey, I found my radio. But who's reading thi-" Soviet was cut off as he saw Starlight enter the room. She was reading another book as she entered the room, but when she looked up, she saw two humans staring at her. She started to shake, "W-what are you doing here?!" She screamed.

"We're about to ask you the same thing." Tankery replied.

Starlight gathered enough strength to talk back, "I'll have you know, that I can time travel to certain dates. Mostly to bring back extinct species to allow me and Twilight study them."

"Solid alibi, but can you make us, time travel? Preferably an hour ago so I can steal the cupcakes from the Sugar Cube before this idiot can eat them all." Soviet hinted at Tankery.

"Yeah!- Wait what?" Tankery followed up.

Starlight sighed and said, "Fine, but don't tell anyone about this." She said as she charged her horn.

"Hey Soviet, if we die, I'll have you know you're a retar-" a flash of light cut off Tankery's sentence as they both disappeared.

Author's Note:

The next few chapters would be in this story's chapter 94 and up until the two retards return when the crossover is finished. Until then, I shall help aegishailstorm in the making of the crossover.