• Published 29th Jan 2022
  • 2,398 Views, 93 Comments

The Wayfaring Strangers - BiasedAmerican



2 Friends are summoned in the world of MLP. And one of them is too excited.

  • ...
14
 93
 2,398

Spikes Electric Boogaloo: Part 1

Author's Note:

This part is not part of the crossover, it's in Tankery and Soviet's universe. And this is just a side plot for Wayfaring Strangers, it's short on purpose and it's meant to follow Spike with his curiosity on what happened.

Spike was confused on what was happening, besides the fact that Soviet explained how they got there, but he didn't know what else happened after that. So he approached Rarity to ask her some questions.

"Hey Rarity?" Spike called.

"Yes dear?" said Rarity.

"The humans, have you met them?" Spike asked.

"Well no, not really. But I did hear some juicy stuff about them." Rarity chuckled as she tried to hide it with her hoof.

"Okay..." Spike awkwardly said. "Have you seen them anywhere?"

"No, not really. I haven't heard from them since."

"Strange..." Spike then moved on to find Twilight, who was at her castle trying to find books about Humans.

"Hey Twi, how were the humans?" Spike asked.

"They were... Interesting...." She too chuckled as she tried to hide it with her hoof.

"That's strange, Rarity did the same exact thing." Spike pointed out.

"What thing?" Spike heard a Royal voice from behind him. He looked upwards and saw Luna tower over him, he jumped forwards as he got scared and answered her question.

"Nothing! Just the fact that when I mention humans, all I get is a laugh they try to hide." Spike explained.

Luna let out a big laugh, followed by Twilight, "Oh dear Spike, if you were older I'd tell you but you're young and I didn't expect Rarity or Twilight to have the exact same reaction as me!" She yelled as she laughed.

"Why is that funny? What happened?!" Spike asked as he looked around the room, and he saw Twilight grab a book and tried to hide it. He was curious on what she was hiding, but she noticed that her and Rarity were reading a certain book, and he began to wonder if that was the book. So he set his goals on getting that book to find out what happened.

"Fine, I'll go ask Starlight." He said as he walked out of the Castle.